Page 27 of 32 FirstFirst ... 17232425262728293031 ... LastLast
Results 651 to 675 of 787

Thread: Pokemon ReBURST

  1. #651
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,378

    Default

    Here's chapter 59, The Three Generals.

        Spoiler:- img:


    Sorry, Pokemon Adventures volume 40 has currently sucked out my interest in anything else. I'll be back to normal...some day.

  2. #652
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    A place far away
    Posts
    1,319

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    Here's chapter 59, The Three Generals.

        Spoiler:- img:


    Sorry, Pokemon Adventures volume 40 has currently sucked out my interest in anything else. I'll be back to normal...some day.
    XD I don't blame you for that loli, I am sure a lot of Special fans are completely engrossed with the new vol.

    So for a little guy he has a lot of strength. Ryouga got pawned by him in seconds, his expression was kinda funny XD. Ryouga has a very hard battle coming up I am really curious how the battle will be I get a feeling that Ryouga's team may lose this fight.

  3. #653
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    between 2 ocean & 2 continents
    Posts
    9,698

    Default

    I lol-ed at the scene when Amu is lifted by Robbie via "Vine Whip", that was hilarious lol




    also, dat size discrepancies

    Amu's height is confusing lol

    My shinies. Just click the links~

    ~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

    My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

  4. #654
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,378

    Default

    One ReBURST volume five cover, hold the mayo.

        Spoiler:- DRAMATIC. BACKGROUND. LIGHTING!:
    Last edited by lolipiece; 4th June 2012 at 10:15 PM.

  5. #655
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    A place far away
    Posts
    1,319

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    One ReBURST volume five cover, hold the mayo.

        Spoiler:- DRAMATIC. BACKGROUND. LIGHTING!:
    I can't see the cover could you re-post it please?

  6. #656
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,378

    Default

    Fixed.


    This week's chapter is "Ryouga and Amu"

        Spoiler:- img:


    Amu's technique is called "Horn Destruction". Written as "鋼角粉砕", "Steel Horn Pulverization", spoken as "ホーンディストラクション" "Horn Destruction".
    Last edited by lolipiece; 5th June 2012 at 7:43 AM.

  7. #657
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Georgia, U.S.A
    Posts
    3,281

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    Fixed.


    This week's chapter is "Ryouga and Amu"

        Spoiler:- img:


    Amu's technique is called "Horn Destruction". Written as "鋼角粉砕", "Steel Horn Pulverization", spoken as "ホーンディストラクション" "Horn Destruction".
    Oh man, Miruto and Yappy are only ones left. What will they do?

  8. #658
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    between 2 ocean & 2 continents
    Posts
    9,698

    Default

    ^
    nah, Ryouga's still battling against Amu.

    My shinies. Just click the links~

    ~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

    My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

  9. #659
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    A place far away
    Posts
    1,319

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    Fixed.


    This week's chapter is "Ryouga and Amu"

        Spoiler:- img:


    Amu's technique is called "Horn Destruction". Written as "鋼角粉砕", "Steel Horn Pulverization", spoken as "ホーンディストラクション" "Horn Destruction".
    Thanks again Loli. Ryouga's battle with Amu looks rather like a fierce, but friendly battle. I am wondering why they're laughing.
    I hope Miruto and Yappy will try to fight back against the other 2.

  10. #660
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Digital World
    Posts
    309

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamingflower View Post
    Thanks again Loli. Ryouga's battle with Amu looks rather like a fierce, but friendly battle. I am wondering why they're laughing.
    I hope Miruto and Yappy will try to fight back against the other 2.
    Friendly battle? Huh (-_-);... Amu was certain to kill Ryouga. And don't forget, Amu is in GG, so he is the enemy, nowhere there can be "friendly" battle.

    Amu was laughing just because of his twisted personality, and Ryouga was then laugh with him just because his opponent is laughing.

    But, whatever. Here comes to the climax point. If there is no major plot twist, guess a "bad ending" can be imagined. But of course, I'm sure even the manga artist won't let this happen. The next chapter is surely worth for great expectation.
    "人には知らない世界はそこに存在する、そして人には知らない冒険はそこに始まってる"
    Chapter 1: 謎の世界の生き物、闘うトレーナーたち

  11. #661
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,378

    Default

    Some old faces have returned! Woot.

        Spoiler:- img:


    Ganku's attack is Rocky Scatter. Written as "岩石撒散", "Rock Scatter", spoken as "ロッキースカッター", "Rocky Scatter".

    Rovy's attack is Ivy Spring. Written as "蔦蔓急伸", "Creeper Jump", spoken as "アイビースプリング", "Ivy Spring".

    Man, why couldn't Club Sunday put this chapter up on the site?

    http://twitpic.com/9vlx0i/full
    http://twitpic.com/9vlxiv/full
    http://twitpic.com/9vlz5j/full
    Last edited by lolipiece; 12th June 2012 at 1:23 PM.

  12. #662
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    New Tork City
    Posts
    7,745

    Default

    I was actually just wondering how much longer it would be before Carola and Hariru reappeared.

    I'm actually pretty eager to see a summary for this chapter because it looks like a lot happened.

    (Banner by Matori)
    Beyond all ideals, the truth shall set you free...
    Most Recent: 18: Winter of Discontent
    Next: The Weight of the World (Part 1)

    The steps on the road to the truth.
    The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate


    Glacidia Network - The Home for Fanworks
    Best Wishes appreciation blog

  13. #663
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    A place far away
    Posts
    1,319

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    Some old faces have returned! Woot.

        Spoiler:- img:


    Ganku's attack is Rocky Scatter. Written as "岩石撒散", "Rock Scatter", spoken as "ロッキースカッター", "Rocky Scatter".

    Rovy's attack is Ivy Spring. Written as "蔦蔓急伸", "Creeper Jump", spoken as "アイビースプリング", "Ivy Spring".

    Man, why couldn't Club Sunday put this chapter up on the site?
    Lolz fail burst Yappy is my favorite.
    I am so happy that Carola is back I missed her cute face.

  14. #664
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Georgia, U.S.A
    Posts
    3,281

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    Some old faces have returned! Woot.

        Spoiler:- img:


    Ganku's attack is Rocky Scatter. Written as "岩石撒散", "Rock Scatter", spoken as "ロッキースカッター", "Rocky Scatter".

    Rovy's attack is Ivy Spring. Written as "蔦蔓急伸", "Creeper Jump", spoken as "アイビースプリング", "Ivy Spring".

    Man, why couldn't Club Sunday put this chapter up on the site?

    http://twitpic.com/9vlx0i/full
    http://twitpic.com/9vlxiv/full
    http://twitpic.com/9vlz5j/full
    Hariru and Carola are back, but the Virizion and Terrakion burst users are still too strong. What can beat them?

    And it's funny when Yappy tried to use a Burst again.

  15. #665
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    between 2 ocean & 2 continents
    Posts
    9,698

    Default

    I lol-ed at Yappy's fail attempt to Burst, and "Creeper Jump"



    I like the combination attack, both Rocky Scatter and Ivy Spring combines to create a wide-range barrier that prevents movement.
    Rocky Scatter locks the target(s) in an small area, and helps making pillars for the Ivy Spring, while the Ivy Spring itself prevents movement due to all those thorns, and does the hit in case anyone still tries to move.

    It's rare to see such a perfect combination attack.

    My shinies. Just click the links~

    ~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

    My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

  16. #666
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Digital World
    Posts
    309

    Default

    The scan for this week's chapter was not good, only part of the manga was shown.
    Is it possible to rescan it and repost it?
    "人には知らない世界はそこに存在する、そして人には知らない冒険はそこに始まってる"
    Chapter 1: 謎の世界の生き物、闘うトレーナーたち

  17. #667
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,378

    Default

    I don't scan these, so no.

    Also, volume 5 came out today.

    New PokeRebu Academy.

        Spoiler:- img:


    Volume 6 will be out in September.
    Last edited by lolipiece; 18th June 2012 at 5:09 PM.

  18. #668
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    730

    Default

    Oh, so, we won't have a chapter this week, I think?

    LOL, Rurimaru (is that her name?) is really into the engagement thing.

    By the way, is there a summary of the last chapter in some place?
    Quote Originally Posted by deathseer View Post
    Basically any interesting idea you have when speculating about new regions invariably ends with:
    - Ash showing up in a new region with Pikachu without a clue how to do anything besides battling and breathing;
    - He accidentally runs into the new new girl who will be the main companion;
    - He meets a creepy older gentleman* who will follow him around and do the things Ash apparently is either not smart enough to do, or expects that someone will it for him.

    *Averted. Now, we have a gadget maniac and his hyper-active lil' sis.
    Platinum FC - 1075 8811 5380

  19. #669
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,378

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DuquĘ? View Post
    Oh, so, we won't have a chapter this week, I think?

    LOL, Rurimaru (is that her name?) is really into the engagement thing.

    By the way, is there a summary of the last chapter in some place?
    No. There's a chapter.

    Speaking of which, it's out.

        Spoiler:- img:
    Last edited by lolipiece; 19th June 2012 at 6:47 AM.

  20. #670
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    22

    Default

    Did Hariru just evolve into a Zoroark Burst?! :O

  21. #671
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Georgia, U.S.A
    Posts
    3,281

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    No. There's a chapter.

    Speaking of which, it's out.

        Spoiler:- img:
    Cool, Haruhi's Zorua Burst became a Zoroark Burst. I kinda imagined it would happen.

  22. #672
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    730

    Default

    Anyway, what problem Robi have with Hariru? That was a pretty sadistic look of her...

    OMG, Burst Heart Evolution is cool! Zoroark Hariru is way bad#$$ than Zorua Hariru (which can rival with Ryouga's burst O_o")!
    Quote Originally Posted by deathseer View Post
    Basically any interesting idea you have when speculating about new regions invariably ends with:
    - Ash showing up in a new region with Pikachu without a clue how to do anything besides battling and breathing;
    - He accidentally runs into the new new girl who will be the main companion;
    - He meets a creepy older gentleman* who will follow him around and do the things Ash apparently is either not smart enough to do, or expects that someone will it for him.

    *Averted. Now, we have a gadget maniac and his hyper-active lil' sis.
    Platinum FC - 1075 8811 5380

  23. #673
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Digital World
    Posts
    309

    Default

    I found another site that has the Reburst chp63 posted online. If you want to read it you can to go to here:
    http://mangateers.com/manga/pokemon-reburst-raw/063/1/

    Unfortunately that site only has chp63 but no other chapter. But still, I make a quick view of that newest one. (Only if I can get the newest Weekly Shonen Sunday of this week, then I can have the scan... Well, too bad for me)


    Hariru had finally defeated Rovy and Ganku using all of his strength. Unfortunately he has no more power left to join up Ryouga. What will be the fate of Ryouga that is currently facing Amu...?
    Last edited by Crystal; 25th June 2012 at 8:38 PM.
    "人には知らない世界はそこに存在する、そして人には知らない冒険はそこに始まってる"
    Chapter 1: 謎の世界の生き物、闘うトレーナーたち

  24. #674
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,378

    Default

    I question how some people manage to acquire Shonen Sunday, a magazine released on Wednesdays, as early as Saturday, but hey, who's complaining? Whoever is selling these is probably in trouble with their boss, though.

    Oh well, not my problem.


    Hariru's technique is called "Dirty Launcher". (Read as "邪影蹴天", "Evil Shadow Heavenly Kick". Spoken as "ダーティーランチャー"). Gross; the attack sounds like Hariru is flinging garbage at the opponent, which is something I'd expect from Dokan.

    Amu's technique is called "Metal Armor". I'm way too tired (read: lazy and tired) to try and figure out the Kanji, but it's spoken as "メタルアーマー", "Metal Armor".

  25. #675
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Digital World
    Posts
    309

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    Hariru's technique is called "Dirty Launcher". (Read as "邪影蹴天", "Evil Shadow Heavenly Kick". Spoken as "ダーティーランチャー"). Gross; the attack sounds like Hariru is flinging garbage at the opponent, which is something I'd expect from Dokan.

    Amu's technique is called "Metal Armor". I'm way too tired (read: lazy and tired) to try and figure out the Kanji, but it's spoken as "メタルアーマー", "Metal Armor".
    Hariru's attack is the rapid continuous kick, several tens of kicks are launched within a second.

    Amu's defense technique is called "豪鉄剛殻" in Kanji (Kanji direct translation means "Grand Metal Impregnable Shell"), but spoken as "メタルアーマー" (Metal Armor). In terms of Pokemon technique, it will be equivalent to Iron Defense/てっぺき.

    ...... But just a comment from myself, why would one even bother to try to translate the Kanji, which is not that important in the context?
    Last edited by Crystal; 24th June 2012 at 1:06 PM.
    "人には知らない世界はそこに存在する、そして人には知らない冒険はそこに始まってる"
    Chapter 1: 謎の世界の生き物、闘うトレーナーたち

Page 27 of 32 FirstFirst ... 17232425262728293031 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •