Page 31 of 32 FirstFirst ... 21272829303132 LastLast
Results 751 to 775 of 787

Thread: Pokemon ReBURST

  1. #751
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    A place far away
    Posts
    1,299

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ParaChomp View Post
    Ground moves still hit Zekrom despite its ability to fly.
    Because he has no levitate ability. Game logic= as long as the Pokemon is no flying type or has levitate ability all ground moves will hit. It sounds crazy, but those are the game rules

    Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    Guys, bad news.

    ReBURST ends in two weeks.

    Wah.
    NUUUUU! and it's getting so good T^T. Well at least ReBURST had some nice 6 vol that we can enjoy.

  2. #752
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Georgia, U.S.A
    Posts
    3,215

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    Guys, bad news.

    ReBURST ends in two weeks.

    Wah.
    Oh dear, it was a neat manga. Too bad it has to end really soon.

  3. #753
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    between 2 ocean & 2 continents
    Posts
    9,491

    Default

    ....and there are still a lot of unseen Bursts too. Hopefully no "questions" left unanswered.





    Maybe there will be Reburst 2?

    My shinies. Just click the links~

    ~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~

    My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

  4. #754
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    New Tork City
    Posts
    7,717

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    Guys, bad news.

    ReBURST ends in two weeks.

    Wah.
    How is he going to defeat Fraud that quickly? I think my prediction about Arcades' power overwhelming Fraud and leaving him might end up correct...

    This doesn't give me a good feeling about the fates of Karuta and Rug, either. With only two weeks left resolving the fates of two secondary protagonists isn't a high priority, so handwaving them as killed by Fraud would be easier.

    (Banner by Matori)
    Beyond all ideals, the truth shall set you free...
    Most Recent: 17: The Bard and the Diva
    Next: Winter of Discontent

    The steps on the road to the truth.
    The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate


    Glacidia Network - The Home for Fanworks
    Best Wishes appreciation blog

  5. #755
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    6,080

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    Guys, bad news.

    ReBURST ends in two weeks.

    Wah.
    There goes my Kyurem theory out the window. Oh well, guess it's time for that typical shonen and/or Michael Bay ending. Good news though, the replies on ANN's boards are stupidly hilarious.
        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

  6. #756
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    727

    Default

    Already? Awwww, I'll miss it... well, I hope I can find the volumes in some place. Will be 7?

    I don't mind about Ryouga defeating Fraud, but, and the reshiram burst heart? Is there some chance to Milt step in and burst for the first time?
    Quote Originally Posted by deathseer View Post
    Basically any interesting idea you have when speculating about new regions invariably ends with:
    - Ash showing up in a new region with Pikachu without a clue how to do anything besides battling and breathing;
    - He accidentally runs into the new new girl who will be the main companion;
    - He meets a creepy older gentleman* who will follow him around and do the things Ash apparently is either not smart enough to do, or expects that someone will it for him.

    *Averted. Now, we have a gadget maniac and his hyper-active lil' sis.
    Platinum FC - 1075 8811 5380

  7. #757
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    between 2 ocean & 2 continents
    Posts
    9,491

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ParaChomp View Post
    lol 90% of the posts in there is about "anime is not cartoon" instead of Reburst

    My shinies. Just click the links~

    ~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~

    My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

  8. #758
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    6,080

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    lol 90% of the posts in there is about "anime is not cartoon" instead of Reburst
    I know, those idiots, the perfect example of why we should stop using slang.
        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

  9. #759
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Unova, NY
    Posts
    6,244

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DuquĘ? View Post
    Already? Awwww, I'll miss it... well, I hope I can find the volumes in some place. Will be 7?

    I don't mind about Ryouga defeating Fraud, but, and the reshiram burst heart? Is there some chance to Milt step in and burst for the first time?
    8 volumes.

    It's the beginning of the end!....of ReBURST.

    Here’s chapter 76: “The Power of One and the Power of the World”.

        Spoiler:- img:


    Too lazy to cut out panels. Too lazy to search for Kanji. Or I was, and then I became less lazy.

    Fraud's first attack is Tundra Scream. Written as "吹雪絶叫", Snowstorm Scream, spoken as "ツンドラスクリーム", Tundra Scream.

    His second is Aiguille Prick. Aiguille? Is that English? Written as "鋭針突刺", Sharp Needle Thorn Stab, spoken as "エギーユプリック", Aiguille Prick.

    His third and oh so cleverly named attack is Rock Drop. Written as "岩壁落下", Rock Face Drop, spoken as "ロックドロップ", Rock Drop.

    Beartic, Escavalier, Garbodor, Reuniclus, Serperior, Emboar, Gigalith are the new Bursts Fraud uses.

    Water, Ground, Ghost, Electric, Normal, Flying, Dark, Dragon, Ice, Steel, Bug, Poison, Psychic, Grass, Fire, Fighting, Rock.

    17. Fraud has used all 17 of the seventeen types of Pokemon with Arcades’ power.

    So, Ryouga has gained the power of the Spirit Bomb. Time to murder Fraud.

    Remember back when ReBURST first came out? Remember how people complained how Pokemon barely appeared?

    I wonder what they would say if they saw this chapter.
    Last edited by lolipiece; 2nd October 2012 at 9:10 AM.

  10. #760
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Georgia, U.S.A
    Posts
    3,215

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    8 volumes.

    It's the beginning of the end!....of ReBURST.

    Here’s chapter 76: “The Power of One and the Power of the World”.

        Spoiler:- img:


    Too lazy to cut out panels. Too lazy to search for Kanji. Or I was, and then I became less lazy.

    Fraud's first attack is Tundra Scream. Written as "吹雪絶叫", Snowstorm Scream, spoken as "ツンドラスクリーム", Tundra Scream.

    His second is Aiguille Prick. Aiguille? Is that English? Written as "鋭針突刺", Sharp Needle Thorn Stab, spoken as "エギーユプリック", Aiguille Prick.

    His third and oh so cleverly named attack is Rock Drop. Written as "岩壁落下", Rock Face Drop, spoken as "ロックドロップ", Rock Drop.

    Beartic, Escavalier, Garbodor, Reuniclus, Serperior, Emboar, Gigalith are the new Bursts Fraud uses.

    Water, Ground, Ghost, Electric, Normal, Flying, Dark, Dragon, Ice, Steel, Bug, Poison, Psychic, Grass, Fire, Fighting, Rock.

    17. Fraud has used all 17 of the seventeen types of Pokemon with Arcades’ power.

    So, Ryouga has gained the power of the Spirit Bomb. Time to murder Fraud.

    Remember back when ReBURST first came out? Remember how people complained how Pokemon barely appeared?

    I wonder what they would say if they saw this chapter.
    Next week it will be all over. Oh well, it had a good run.

  11. #761
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    New Tork City
    Posts
    7,717

    Default

    More "THIS IS NOT EVEN MY FINAL FORM!!!!" antics from Fraud? Check.

    Pretty much confirming Rug and Karuta - the two least relevant protagonists - are dead? Check.

    Hero getting mercilessly beaten down by the villain? Check.

    Said hero then pulling out a complete asspull powerup that's going to inexplicably defeat the villain in the finale? Check.

    Looks like just about every flag for a generic rushed shounen finale has been tripped. I'm pretty disappointed, honestly. The only way I'd be surprised at this point is if Ryouga dies after defeating Fraud because he's fused too far with Zekrom to return.

    (Banner by Matori)
    Beyond all ideals, the truth shall set you free...
    Most Recent: 17: The Bard and the Diva
    Next: Winter of Discontent

    The steps on the road to the truth.
    The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate


    Glacidia Network - The Home for Fanworks
    Best Wishes appreciation blog

  12. #762
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    A place far away
    Posts
    1,299

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    8 volumes.

    It's the beginning of the end!....of ReBURST.

    Here’s chapter 76: “The Power of One and the Power of the World”.

        Spoiler:- img:


    Too lazy to cut out panels. Too lazy to search for Kanji. Or I was, and then I became less lazy.

    Fraud's first attack is Tundra Scream. Written as "吹雪絶叫", Snowstorm Scream, spoken as "ツンドラスクリーム", Tundra Scream.

    His second is Aiguille Prick. Aiguille? Is that English? Written as "鋭針突刺", Sharp Needle Thorn Stab, spoken as "エギーユプリック", Aiguille Prick.

    His third and oh so cleverly named attack is Rock Drop. Written as "岩壁落下", Rock Face Drop, spoken as "ロックドロップ", Rock Drop.

    Beartic, Escavalier, Garbodor, Reuniclus, Serperior, Emboar, Gigalith are the new Bursts Fraud uses.

    Water, Ground, Ghost, Electric, Normal, Flying, Dark, Dragon, Ice, Steel, Bug, Poison, Psychic, Grass, Fire, Fighting, Rock.

    17. Fraud has used all 17 of the seventeen types of Pokemon with Arcades’ power.

    So, Ryouga has gained the power of the Spirit Bomb. Time to murder Fraud.

    Remember back when ReBURST first came out? Remember how people complained how Pokemon barely appeared?

    I wonder what they would say if they saw this chapter.
    So now time to finish it. Thought there is still a possibility that Fraud will turn into stone, because he overused Arcades'power. I guess that's what you get for being a crazy maniac. You get too thirsty for power and forget about the limits of that power.

    Spirit bomb Ryouga is predictable, I hoped the battle against Fraud was more epic.

  13. #763

    Default

    .....way too rushed. I expected better from the final battle. That thing of using 17 bursts was....eck not even cool. Using Reshiram burst would be better so we get one decent excuse why Ryouga had to get Zekrom.
    This manga had potential but it ended too soon. Too much fighting and minimal character development. It basically wasted Ryouga's dream to meet Arcades. I mean, who's that Arcades he met before? We might never know. They made so much suspense about him like telling "it's gonna be a blast folks!" and poof, no Arcades, just his father *roll eyes* Of course the big idol had to be a relative.
    Spirit bomb. Well suspected that much, of course the artist had to come with some armor plot excuse. No offense, but seriously it could be more logical. That shounen thing of magical power up for no reason is getting old.
    Last edited by knux-the-killer; 4th October 2012 at 1:30 AM.
    "My underrated tastes are no fun at all. However that's how I am. Peace."

  14. #764
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    6,080

    Default

    ParaChomp used Yawn!

    You became drowsy!
        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

  15. #765
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Gulfcoast
    Posts
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by knux-the-killer View Post
    It basically wasted Ryouga's dream to meet Arcades. I mean, who's that Arcades he met before? We might never know. They made so much suspense about him like telling "it's gonna be a blast folks!" and poof, no Arcades, just his father *roll eyes* Of course the big idol had to be a relative.
    Spirit bomb. Well suspected that much, of course the artist had to come with some armor plot excuse. No offense, but seriously it could be more logical. That shounen thing of magical power up for no reason is getting old.
    The previous Arcades was actually Ryouga's dad (who got turned into a stone for some reason), so he basically "met" him, in a way. The guardian of Arcades said that one has to touch the statue to become the next Arcades, so Ryouga spent the whole chapter and a half trying to get close to it until Fraud messed that plan up and received Arcade's powers.

    This chapter was pretty neat, but a pity this series had to end so soon (well, not so bad compared to a most other Pokemon mangas not PokeSpe). I hope a sequel comes sometime in the future. Also, we haven't seen most of the people from the promo image, so I wonder if they are just random Burst warriors there for show.

    Banner and art by me.

  16. #766
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Unova, NY
    Posts
    6,244

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aschaki View Post
    The previous Arcades was actually Ryouga's dad (who got turned into a stone for some reason), so he basically "met" him, in a way. The guardian of Arcades said that one has to touch the statue to become the next Arcades, so Ryouga spent the whole chapter and a half trying to get close to it until Fraud messed that plan up and received Arcade's powers.

    This chapter was pretty neat, but a pity this series had to end so soon (well, not so bad compared to a most other Pokemon mangas not PokeSpe). I hope a sequel comes sometime in the future. Also, we haven't seen most of the people from the promo image, so I wonder if they are just random Burst warriors there for show.
    No. Ryouga had no idea that his father was Arcades.

    I believe he knew a different Arcades that was friends with his father.

    Also, have you guys seen Tamura's Twitter? He just put up loads of concept art.

    I am so gonna draw these...

  17. #767
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Gulfcoast
    Posts
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    No. Ryouga had no idea that his father was Arcades.

    I believe he knew a different Arcades that was friends with his father.

    Also, have you guys seen Tamura's Twitter? He just put up loads of concept art.

    I am so gonna draw these...
    My mistake then. I mentioned that his dad was the previous Arcades before it was passed to Fraud. But I see what you're saying, he wanted to meet the Arcades that his dad told him about.

    Also, those concept arts are a real treat to see! I actually prefer an older looking badass Carola myself...

    Banner and art by me.

  18. #768
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    6,080

    Default

        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

  19. #769
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Unova, NY
    Posts
    6,244

    Default

    Here's the...*sniff* final chapter: Endless Adventure.

    And as a bonus, it's the entire thing....

        Spoiler:- img:


    ........................Why....

  20. #770
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    in a hole
    Posts
    2,085

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    Here's the...*sniff* final chapter: Endless Adventure.

    And as a bonus, it's the entire thing....

        Spoiler:- img:


    ........................Why....
    ;w; it's ok, Loli. All good things must (eventually) come to an end.
    Man.
    This was a great manga.
    BUNP

  21. #771
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    300

    Default

    So...it finished already? T__T

  22. #772
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    New Tork City
    Posts
    7,717

    Default

    That's it? Really? Am I missing something?

    Hey, Rug survived. At least one good thing happened.

    (Banner by Matori)
    Beyond all ideals, the truth shall set you free...
    Most Recent: 17: The Bard and the Diva
    Next: Winter of Discontent

    The steps on the road to the truth.
    The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate


    Glacidia Network - The Home for Fanworks
    Best Wishes appreciation blog

  23. #773
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    between 2 ocean & 2 continents
    Posts
    9,491

    Default

    lol Carola-Hariru-Karuta-Rug are shown again only at the end of the chapter

    ....by the way, I recall someone here said Fraud eventually will turn into stone?

    Well good news for you, you're correct.

    My shinies. Just click the links~

    ~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~

    My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

  24. #774

    Default

    .....rushed manga is rushed.
    The final was like, completely predicable, Fraud turning into stone and stuff.
    I'm kinda disappointed only Ryouga got the whole damn spotlight. The others could do something. The zoroark-burst boy (sorry forgot his name) should helped him. I still don't get why Fraud had to throw away reshiram burst like it was nothing. I mean, what's the point? So why Ryouga got zekrom? So he could be plot armored? It could get some better development besides kick ***...
    The manga wasn't bad, but I just think it wasted in too many things. While the previous fights were well balanced with different characters, this final one was just dull. Nothing cheaper than ONLY ONE main start gets the whole damn action by the end.
    I just think this could be much better. The final could end in much better way than winning though nakama power. That's getting horribly old.

    Anyway, it's over. But it's just too bad it ended now like this.
    "My underrated tastes are no fun at all. However that's how I am. Peace."

  25. #775
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    2

    Default

    HI

    i wont see pokemon reburst Fighter game IN XBOX 360 AND PS3 from capcom can anyone send to capcopm for do pokemon reburst game

    PLEZ

Page 31 of 32 FirstFirst ... 21272829303132 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •