Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Scraggy-Hatched to Be Wild (676)

This episode was pretty funny. Man scraggy looked creepy when it leered o.O

Pokemon fan girl since 1999 =D
    Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

God seeing this in English made me hate Zuruggu more then I already did. Although Denchura's voice was so epic in this episode.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Fine episode. Though it was funny. Scraggy kind of seemed annoying at first though. And getting involved with Ash's other Pokemon...good thing Snivy stayed out of business.

My main joy for this episode was that Ash's Snivy and Pidove actually got some screen time for once. I hope that in the future episodes they get a bit more attention because at the moment most of it is on Tepig and Oshawott (despite how much I love his Oshawott )

Scraggy is an interesting Pokemon, and I liked his personality, although I think it could've been funnier. Galvantula was quite cool too.

Anyway, on average the episode to me was good, and certainly better than the last one. I'm very excited for the next one, which is if I remember correctly is about Pinwheel Forest
    Running for the thrill of it

This episode was cool. Seeing Scraggy was awsome. Galvantula was cool too. Glad Pidove actually got some screen time. I liked the bit where all the Galvantula came out and all of Ash's Pokemon came to help.

The episode was quite good.scraggy was very determined on beating galvantula.
    The battle in the end was the best part though.
    Black FC: 5114 6378 8529

SoulSliver FC: 1721 3048 0725

I HAVE CLAIMED HIM !!!!!!!!!!!!

My awesome trade shop!

Quote Originally Posted by AuraMaster View Post
    Anyone else find Iris extremely hot in those pjs?

Also loved Oshawott's reaction after being headbutted! "I'm going to kill you!"
    for a cartoon yes it beat dawn in a tracksuite pj thing

I liked when oshawott used shell blade on the web and then snivy just picks him up with a vine and drops him
    .................................................. ......................

Didn't realize gavantulas were that big. Lol
    Good episode.

I liked this episode. Mostly cause Gavantula being one of my new favorite bug types. Nice for Ash to get a new pokemon.
    My First Ever Level 100 Team:
    My Current Level 100 Team: ;635; ;598;
    70% of the Serebii population uses ultra powerful legendaries(also known as ubers) in their teams.
    If you are one of the 30% that thinks outside the box
    and doesn't use ubers, copy and paste this into your signature! (^started by SapphireL!)

Scraggy's voice was nice, I think it suits it.

Galvantula's voice was awesome, such a deep voice, just like in the Japanese version.

Dr. Seger gets a name change to Dr. Zager, nice sounded name. His voice sounded perfect for him.

It was enjoyable to watch the episode again.
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

Nice episode, Scraggy going to be another interesting addition to Ash's team. Not a huge fan of the English voice they gave to Scraggy compared to Zuruggu but that's minor. Loved how Snivy totally owned Scraggy after Scraggy tried to attack her, very funny on how she just shut him down.
    My Grandmother always said...
    "She who walks the path of heaven will rule over everything"

Mana (4914-3452-1470) (X)
    Gyarados, Octillary, and Azumarill

I'm still wondering how Pikachu defeated Galvantula with Thunderbolt.
    nam nam nam nam

I got no ideas for a sig

Quote Originally Posted by Typhlosionvsworld View Post
    The anime doesn't follow the logic of the games.

In fact that Thunderbolt was super effective rather than not very effective.
    Nintendo Gamer since 1999.

It didn't defeat Galvantula. It realized Pikachu was strong and went back to hiding in it's tree.
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkGengar View Post
    The anime doesn't follow the logic of the games.

In fact that Thunderbolt was super effective rather than not very effective.
    It does follow game logic in a sense of what's supereffective and what's not, as seen in some of Ash's past battles. Pikachu has been with ash since he started out in Kanto, so I think Pikachu was just way stronger than Galvantula, causing thunderbolt to actually have an effect.

TBTF EGC ACbay deviantART RNtMA
    Friend Safari: Shellgon, Gabite, Druddigon

3DS FC: 2320 6135 5667
    NN ID: TheUglyBarnacle

Quote Originally Posted by Keldeo 647 View Post
    It didn't defeat Galvantula. It realized Pikachu was strong and went back to hiding in it's tree.

It does follow game logic in a sense of what's supereffective and what's not, as seen in some of Ash's past battles. Pikachu has been with ash since he started out in Kanto, so I think Pikachu was just way stronger than Galvantula, causing thunderbolt to actually have an effect.
    Well, Pikachu has hurt ground types with Thunderbolt, so the anime doesn't really follow game logic too well.
    nam nam nam nam

I got no ideas for a sig

Well, Pikachu has hurt ground types with Thunderbolt, so the anime doesn't really follow game logic too well.
    aim for the horns pikachu
    .................................................. ......................

That was early on if I recall correctly. I haven't seen any recent situations of this.

The anime doesn't follow the game logic down to the last detail, but they follow it none the less.

When it comes to types, the anime has even had people in battles say "Type advantage doesn't win the battle" or something of the sort.

But even still, Pikachu is very strong, and if you take it into the game logic, if you have a level 100 Pikachu using Thunderbolt on a level 36 Galvantula, the Galvantula probably will go down. Type is only one factor of many in battles.

Besides, Pikachu never defeated any Galvantula(In fact none of the Pokemon defeated any), they retreated(Which in a sense is defeat, but not in the way that the Thunderbolt knocked Galvantula out).

Pikachu hitting Galvantula with Thunderbolt shouldn't be a concern at all.
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

This episode was definitely amusing on the gang's part. And I'm loving the excitment from Team Rocket's side of the episode.

Scraggy reminds me a lot like Donny from The Wild Thornberrys. You can put the rest of the puzzle piece together.

When the rest of the Pokemon met Scraggy, I couldn't stop adoring how mad Oshawott got when he got Headbutt'd from Scraggy. He was all "LET ME AT HIM LET ME AT HIM GRRRR" when Pikachu and Tepig were dragging him away. x3

Snivy was just a smart cookie like always, and very slick. Gotta love her. <3

The Galvantula were pretty cool as well, especially how creepy they entered and exited. Can't say they made a good anime debut. Except for how they got badly beaten by Ash's team.

And yay~ Axew's a big brother, I guess. :P Axew was adorable as well in this episode.

Looking forward to next week's episode.

~I just wanna feel that rhythm~
    Twitter @TrainerTrevino

Someone needs to find out who did the voice for Galvantula, it was perfect!

It was nice to see all of Ash's Pokemon. When was the last time we saw Pidove though because I didn't even recognize the attack it used against the Galvantula. Does anyone know what it was?

I think they did a good job with developing character in this episode, with Snivy's "smugleaf" personality with her Vine Whip scene, Scraggy and Axew's communication towards each other and Iris going to find herbs to heal Scraggy. Didn't she do this in a previous episode too? I haven't checked character bios since the Unova saga started but maybe it'd be a good trait to add in hers if it's not already.

[QUOTE=the1stpkmnfan;12638294]This episode was definitely amusing on the gang's part. And I'm loving the excitment from Team Rocket's side of the episode.

Scraggy reminds me a lot like Donny from The Wild Thornberrys. You can put the rest of the puzzle piece together.

Freaking awesome show in the day! lol

Quote Originally Posted by Manga View Post
    I think they did a good job with developing character in this episode, with Snivy's "smugleaf" personality with her Vine Whip scene, Scraggy and Axew's communication towards each other and Iris going to find herbs to heal Scraggy. Didn't she do this in a previous episode too?
    I think so yeah but I forget which one. She has at least some degree of knowledge of Pokemon medicine.

Bulbagarden - The Original Pokemon Community.
    PSN: ShinyGeodude XBL: Shiny Geodude
    Add me and tell me please.

Galvantula's voice at first I was like.. what the... they used that? but it quickly grew on me.

I loved it;s eyes glowing when it was in the shade of the tree.

Take a step and I'm on my way, gonna start all over again,.......again.

This episode was great, one of the best of Black and White. It was fun to see Scraggy and Axew's rivalry, and all of Ash's Pokémon. I had almost forgotten about Pidove and Snivy. xD Team Rocket was very interesting, and the meteonite scene was nice foreshadowing. Overall, a very fun episode.

I like that scraggy because he always uses headbutt

Fear my mudkipz!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast