Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Scraggy-Hatched to Be Wild (676)

Quote Originally Posted by megamudkip View Post
    I like that scraggy because he always uses headbutt
    Uhh.....he always uses Headbutt because the only other move he knows is Leer.

Scraggy could have inherited another move... like in the games

I'm glad Axew has a new sparring partner, there rivalry is so cute while there both still so week!
    Eeveelution Ace Trainer
    [IMG]http://i49.*******.com/28tw9d4.gif[/IMG]
    -Credit to Purplepassion-

Diamond/Pearl team pre-national dex
    [IMG]http://i47.*******.com/20gijow.png[/IMG]
    -Credit to Gladeshadow, Dark Valley Request Shop

I think Scraggy is the perfect forecast of American youth in about fifteen years, he was just born and he's already wearing baggy pants and attacking people for no reason.
    FCs: 1564-3330-7308 (X) and 0361-6238-7128 (Y)
    Friend safari types: Fairy and Rock, respectively. PM me with your FC if you add me.

Quote Originally Posted by celebitrainer View Post
    I think Scraggy is the perfect forecast of American youth in about fifteen years, he was just born and he's already wearing baggy pants and attacking people for no reason.
    lol perfect. those are my future kids.

Quote Originally Posted by celebitrainer View Post
    All pokemon wear baggy pants and attack people for no reason.

Awwww Scraggys so cute. I love it and i also like Axews and its relationship. Also good to see Pidove again and good foreshadowing from team rocket too. Overall a good episode

I liked this episode. I thought it was awesome that Ash's Egg hatched. And into a Scraggy too, it's so cute. I don't like it's English voice though. I enjoyed the part where Ash introduced it to the other Pokemon. I thought it was funny. It was very cool to see Galvantula. It was ashame to see Scraggy paralysed. Glad that Ash managed to befriend at the end of the episode.

This episode can't help but make me wonder what would've happened if the egg back in Kanto hatched into a Scraggy instead of a Togepi. Sort of like Misty having a second Psyduck.

One of the first of Ash's Pokemon-Interacting episodes that no one here can seem to get enough of. And who can blame them? It's nice to see how much of a family feel there is to the Pokemon when they're together.
    -
    [IMG]http://i44.*******.com/9i9zxi.gif[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i39.*******.com/j8faqd.png[/IMG]
    * Credit to pokefan#493

Although it was a little slow at times, this was an enjoyable episode overall.

Let’s see... I’m impressed that Axew, the “big brother,” managed to screw things up for his “little brother” before he was even born. Most older brothers don’t get started that early. However, I’m unimpressed that nobody seemed to pay attention to the Pokédex, which explicitly said Scraggy would use headbutt upon making eye contact. It was amusing when Oshawott got mad at Scraggy, and I loved how Snivy, so calm and dignified, just kept Scraggy at bay with her vines.

Even though Ash ignored the Pokédex’s information earlier, he pulled it out at night when he was in his pajamas. So he sleeps with that thing? Interesting. And I’m getting the impression that Scraggy ain’t too bright. Looks like he’ll have to learn the difference between courage and stupidity in some later episode.

I liked how the entire group came to Scraggy’s defense near the end of the episode. It was exciting and, in a way, touching. Glad to see Scraggy become a member of the group. Plus, his battle with Axew was surprisingly exciting, especially considering they only know two moves each. Connoisseur Boy called it right when he said they’d make good training partners.

It was a good episode, and it looks like Scraggy should be an interesting member of the team. Ash’s Pokémon have a lot more personality this season than they did back in Advance (didn’t watch DP, can’t judge that).
    ~ * My Photobucket Album * ~

Thousands of screencaps of Pokémon, Toradora!, Shugo Chara!, Clannad, K-ON!, and many other anime.
    Use them however you want!

~ * GoodSearch * ~

Search engine that donates a penny to the charity of your choosing every time you do a search. Spread the word, help the world!

Click here to read my one and only Pokemon fanfic! I hope you enjoy it!

I only post on Serebii sporadically, just so you know.

Hahaha, I like Scraggy, he's funny. At least they avoided what they've done for nearly every newborn pokemon in the past- making them cute as a button from the moment they hatch (Togepi, Phanpy, Eevee, Happiny, wild vulpix, manaphy, Dawn's Cyndaquil... yeah, that's a pretty consistent track record). Probably Larvitar was the last one to break the mold, though it got cuter later. Now we get a headbutting Scraggy that keeps going after all the pokemon. He's something else. Kudos to the producers for avoiding the cute cliche.

8/10
    ;My Shinies: (trevanent) (clauncher) x2 NEW!! 11/10 NEW!! 11/13
    Currently hunting/MM'ing: (Black2, White2); playing X
    On hold: (till 3rd gen remakes)
    To reclaim:

The funny thing about the above post is that it suggests that the butt ugly Togepi was cute.

Everybody's a critic. LOL
    ;My Shinies: (trevanent) (clauncher) x2 NEW!! 11/10 NEW!! 11/13
    Currently hunting/MM'ing: (Black2, White2); playing X
    On hold: (till 3rd gen remakes)
    To reclaim:

I'm not trying to criticise anyone else's reviews.

Anyway this was a great episode that showed Scraggy's personality very well. It was nice to see the other pokemon defeat all the Galvantula together, considering Scraggy couldn't do that.

inb4 robert comes in here sees my post and bashes scraggy

It would seem that I am in the minority by saying that I didn't really enjoy this episode. There were some saving graces, like Snivy not taking any of it from Scraggy, and the mysterious TR goings-on, but Scraggy as a character, I hope to grow to like him, but currently, he's coming across as a bit of a you-know-what.

Do the Robot!

Scraggy is an assface, hope changes later in the series.

I'm surprised made an appearance, lol it was getting kind of neglected.

On another note, the Galvantula in this episode were..creepy to say the least. Their voices were deep and creepy af O_o
    † I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456