Thread: Help Me Complete My National Dex, Get Cool Pokemon

Hybrid View

Default Help Me Complete My National Dex, Get Cool Pokemon

Welcome to this trading shop. I gotta say, I've never liked these things, but I need to utilize all possible resources to complete my Heart Gold National Dex. All 493.

My Kanto and Johto portions of the dex are complete, but I'm still missing chunks from Hoenn and Sinnoh.

I'm also trying to fill up Geonet globe spots and get various ID#s for the lottery as well.

I just need the dex entries. These do not need to be shiny, EV trained, IV bred, or anything else. As far as I'm concerned, it won't be worth more if it is. I've already got all the Pokemon I need as far as battling is concerned. Now I just want a full dex.

Here are the dexes I still need:

Marshtomp
    Swampert
    Beautifly
    Cascoon
    Dustox
    Lombre
    Ludicolo
    Nuzleaf
    Ralts
    Kirlia
    Surskit
    Masquerain
    Vigoroth
    Slaking
    Exploud
    Azurill
    Nosepass
    Skitty
    Lairon
    Aggron
    Sharpedo
    Wailmer
    Wailord
    Vibrava
    Flygon
    Solrock
    Corphish
    Crawdaunt
    Cradily
    Anorith
    Armaldo
    Dusclops
    Snorunt
    Spheal
    Sealeo
    Huntail
    Gorbyss
    Shelgon
    Piplup
    Prinplup
    Kricketot
    Kricketune
    Luxio
    Cranidos
    Shieldon
    Bastiodon
    Wormadam
    Mothim
    Cherrim
    Shellos
    Gastrodon
    Ambipom
    Lopunny
    Glameow
    Purugly
    Chingling
    Stunky
    Bonsly
    Mime Jr.
    Happiny
    Chatot
    Gabite
    Hippowdon
    Finneon
    Lumineon
    Mantyke
    Snover
    Togekiss
    Probopass
    Azelf

My Rules:

1. 1.1-1, 2-2, etc...trades only. I will not do 2-1, 3-1, etc... trades, even if it's in my favor. I also will not be going dex-only trades.
    2. 2.All offers should be legit and I'll take a brief look over them before we trade. I may disconnect if I have doubts about yours
    3. 3.I can't emphasize this enough, but I don't care if what you offer me is from an event, EV trained, IV bred, shiny, etc.. I'm just doing this for the dex entry, and trainer ID numbers.
    4. 4.You will receive my utmost gratification if you want to set up a GTS trade.
    5. 5.I will do my best to upate both the “offers” section and “request” section to the best of my ability.

How to get ahold of me:
    • We need to be in real-time contact with each other when we trade. I would prefer IRC.
    • I hang out in two Poke-related IRC channels. #projectpokemon and #spp-wifi
    • #spp-wifi is on irc.purplesurge.net's IRC server. You can also access it via the Java app here: http://serebii.net/chat-wifi.shtml
    • #projectpokemon is on irc.bitsjoint.net's server. You can also access it via the Java app here: http://projectpokemon.org/irc
    • My username on both is randomspot555. Please PM me on IRC and identify yourself as “so and so from SPPF” or something like that.
    • I will do my best to respond to all posts/offers in this thread, or whatever goes on pia PM or VM, but I can't guarantee a quick response. Reaching me via IRC is the best way to get ahold of me.
    • If you would prefer instant messenger, please PM me your AIM, MSN, or Yahoo IM handle and I will contact you.
    • I CANNOT STRESS THIS ENOUGH, I WILL NOT CONDUCT A TRADE VIA THE PM OR VM FEATURES ON SPPF!

What I'm offering:
    Assume I only have one unless otherwise noted:

THIS WILL UPDATE/BE EXPANDED, so check back for updates. Most are at level 1 unless otherwise noted such as Legendaries. If they are not RNGed for high IVs, I'll try to note that as well. I personally think this is a pretty good deal. I hate to use the term "give away" but there's some Pokemon I posess from my event collecting days that I don't care about, and others that I have spares of, and that's what's going to be listed.

Non-RNGed. I have no idea what their Ivs are. All are untouched unless otherwise noted):

• Japanese VGC shiny Eevee: 3
    • English VGC shiny Eevee
    • FAL2010 Wi-Fi Gift Mew
    • TRU Shaymin (received myself)
    • TRU Manaphy at level 61 (Received and raised myself)
    • Japanese event Charmander
    • Snorlax from FR: 2
    • Shiny Trophy Garden Eevee
    • Lake of Rage shiny Gyarados(caught myself)
    • Calm Japanese Charmander at level 51
    • Snorlax from HG (caught myself)

Shiny RNGed. A friend did these. They also have high Ivs. I'll try to note egg moves when I can.
    • Hatched Modest Mareep
    • Hatched Bold Slowpoke
    • Hatched Adamant Numel
    • Hatched Jolly Buneary
    • Hatched Adamant Poliwag

RNGed A friend did these. They all have very high Ivs. I'll try to note egg moves when I can
    Timid FAL2010 English Mew
    I'm part of the staff at Project Pokemon! Smod in forums, AOP in IRC, Administrator on Shoddy. Come visit us. Our Project is Pokemon!

I would like to trade for your TRU Shaymin. Since you said trades are 1-1, I can give you one of the pokemon on the list you need, I have random ones on it.
    "If somebody wins a battle, then, without doubt, someone else has lost the battle. That's the way of battle. A real warrior doesn't dash off in pursuit of the next victory, nor throw a fit when experiencing a loss. A real warrior ponders the next battle." -Grimsley
    Trying to open a EV training shop, PM me if intrested

Name: RossDerBoss
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

hi, im interested in your FAL2010 Wi-Fi Gift Mew and a few other things and can offer a Beautifly, Cascoon and some other things.