Thread: Dark Sharpedo's WiFi Battle Log

Thumbs up Dark Sharpedo's WiFi Battle Log

WiFi Battle Log #1: Janurary 22nd, 2011.

Dark Sharpedo vs. pambihirang_nilalang

I must say, I extremely enjoyed my first ever WiFi battle with a Serebii Forum member, even though I lost... I lost in extremely dominating fashion. Pambihirang_nilalang's first two Pokémon, Weavile and Togekiss, were not of any problem for me. My Roserade was able to take down Weavile with some strategic moves such as GrassWhistle to put him to sleep, then Petal Dance to finish it off.
    After Weavile was done with, Pami sent out Togekiss, which made my Roserade have a disadvantage due to the fact Togekiss was a Flying Type Pokemon. Togekiss would end up taking down my Roserade; after Roserade had fainted I would end up sending out my Favorite Pokemon, yes... you guessed it, Sharpedo. Sharpedo would be able to take down Togekiss in about 2 hits, the powerful "Crunch" move was pretty valuable against Togekiss.
    After Togekiss went down, my whole momentum did as well, Pami sent out a surprising Pokemon.... Jirachi. At first I couldnt believe what had happened, the fact of how quickly my momentum had just drained was unbelievable! Well, as I predicted, Pami's Jirachi tossed up my whole Pokemon Team like it was a piece of garbage. After my Sharpedo fainted, Jirachi was able to take out my Flygon, Whiscash, Gengar, and Marowak... very easily....
    So I just want to send out a Congrats to pambihirang_nilalang on the great battle! I really enjoyed it and I do hope to battle you again, hopefully the results will be opposite next time though. :P

OXIII MK7 Race Hub ~ 69-7030-4607-1242
        Spoiler:- Contact Info:

Sounds like a very interesting team you have. Once I get my Wifi back, would you be against a battle?
    PASBL Squad Summary
    B Grade PASBL referee. If you need a match reffed, just ask me.

That would be great! Cant wait, Ill be up for the Challenge!
    I will probably do a Battle Log for it as well... that is, if it's worth the time of writing it :P
    I do prefer if Ubers are discluded from Battle, but its up to you :P

Default Log #2 - Janurary 22nd, 2011

Log #2 - Janurary 22nd, 2011
    "The rematch"

Ahhhhhh, yes. I well deserved rematch, with Pami. Hahaha, sooo.... we meet again.........
    First things first, I must point out this, no Jirachi for Pami. Which would end up being a big part of how the battle would turn out, because with no Jirachi, there has to be another Pokemon that wasnt in battle before..... am I right?

Well, lets get to the actual battle shall we? So, as usual I send out one of my best Pokemon first, which would be Roserade. Roserade would go up against, a unexpected Swampert (easily taken down by Petal Dance), a Gyarados (2-Hit-KO with Petal Dance). Roserade would however end up getting taken out by a familiar foe by the name of Togekiss. Togekiss on the other hand didnt last long, due to the fact of the awesomness of Gengar's Thunder move!
    But Pami wasnt done yet, sending out Weavile, who would end up taking down Gengar with Night Slash. But who would forget the power of my worthy Sharpedo? Sharpedo was able to take out Weavile in 2-hits! With Earthquake and Crunch! But as usual, Pami had some tricks up his sleeve... and trust me I never saw them coming... one word describes it all "Electivire". Electivire would take down my Sharpedo with ThunderPunch, which is super effective as you may know.... Electivire would take down Flygon, and Marowak.... but a lucky attack move by Whiscash did end up taking him out.... and then there was Infernape, which if I had one more shot at him, I would of won.... there was no doubt in my mind that Whiscash was gonna not take out Infernape... but you always have to have a "but", Im just gonna say this, I hate Close Combat SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!

In the end, I would end up losing to Pami, but it was close.... the battle came down to both of our last Pokemon, Whishcash vs. Infernape. But all in all, I really enjoyed this battle, but still couldnt get in the win column against Pami.

So I end this log with this note to you... my all-time record verus Pami: 0-2

P.S to Pami: I really enjoyed battling you!
    Last edited by Dark Sharpedo; 22nd January 2011 at 7:28 AM.

WiFi Battle Log #3 - Janurary 22nd, 2011
    Dark Sharpedo vs. Tribal Leader ISDr

Let's Just say that getting tossed around like a Teddy Bear during a battle isnt so fun. ISDr is extremely strong, and I mean it. His Alakasam was able to wipe out half of my team in no time at all. But when I did end up taking Alakasam down, his Altaria and Kangaskhan were to strong to handle as well. ISDr is a Tribal Leader for a reason, and I found that out the hard, and dominating way.
    My whole team was not read for the ruthlessly strong Pokemon that ISDr has trained, so I salute ISDr, great job!

So I must say, this was a very lopsided battle, on ISDr's part. Congrats ISDr!
    Last edited by Dark Sharpedo; 22nd January 2011 at 3:49 PM.

Default Battle Log #4 - vs. Pambi

Battle Log #4
    Janurary 24th, 2011
    "Third times the charm?"

Pre-Battle Analaysis:
    Battling Pambi, for the third time.... well, hopefully, it can be a diffrent turnout.... this time.
    I have faced him before, and he is very strong, dont get me wrong.... but I think I found a way to pull through and actually win.
    Last time we battled it came down to both of ou last Pokemon, Whiscash (Mine) and Infernape (his)... Just that little bit of speed is what pulled him through, oh... and shake a little bit of Close Combat on there as well. :P...
    But, will this time.... be my time?

Dark Sharpedo's Team:

pambihirang_nilalang's Team:

Battle "Play-by-play"
    Well, I guess third time is not the charm, it's quite annoying the fact that I cant pull off a simple win :P.
    Gengar, lets just say... got tossed up and flip over SO EASILEY it wasnt funny, Jirachi and Swampert were no match for him! and then after Gengar, I had to rely on Sharpedo to at least take down Jirachi, which didnt work.....
    Pambi's Scizor taught a lesson to my Espeon, and to me as well..... "never use Espeon against Bug Pokemon".
    My Roserade however, was very close to taking down Pambi's Gyarados.... but couldnt stand the power of Gyarado's Waterfall attack. Gyarados would be switched with Infernape, who would go up against my Whishcash....
    Now, if you don't remember, Whiscash has gone up against that SAME Infernape before, but in losing fashion.... the result of the "Whiscash vs. Infernape" battle would end differently this time, with Whiscash being able to pull off the upset after the evil "Close-Combat move of dark memories of losing to Pambi before" wouldnt take down Whiscash in one move....
    Well, Whiscash couldnt pull anything off against a Scizor, and with Flygon already down..... I just lost. again.
    I guess there will be some other time .

Default Challenging the fighting GYM LEADER

Log #5 - January 24th, 2011
    Dark Sharpedo vs. Nilla (Serebii Fighting Gym Leader)

Pre-Battle Analysis:
    Well, Im nervous.... the best word I could think of, was nervous..... I have a bunch of new pokemon for this battle, including Swellow, Fearow,
    and Alakasam..... hope it helps!

Dark Sharpedo's Team:

Nilla's Team:
    secret undisclosed pokemon

Battle Play-by-Play:
    Lets say, that I just need to train a little bit more.... or should I say ALOT MORE.
    Not much to really discuss, Nilla beat me, fair and square.... and thats what hard work brings!!
    I must say that I will challenge you again! I just need some more time!

Log #6 - Janurary 24th, 2011
    Dark Sharpedo vs. emilyshortcake

Pre-Battle Analysis:
    Never fought Emily before, I have seen that she uses many Starters... I guess that's something I will have to deal with....

Dark Sharpedo's Team:

Emilyshortcake's Team:

Battle Play-By-Play:
    Well, lets get to it....
    Emily would send out Empoleon first, which I was a huge fann of due to the fact that my Gengar knew Thunder, it would take two hits to take that down.
    Gengar would not be able to take down Infernape, and neither could Sharpedo..... both going down to the evil move of Close Combat....
    But my Weavile would be able to do that...
    Weavile is ruthlesly strong taking down Heatran (IN ONE MOVE) and almost taking down Hippopowdon... The hippo would take down my Weavile....
    The hippo would end up going down to my Flygon....
    Flygon would end up going on a roll, taking down Gabite and getting Luxray to low health... Luxray did end up taking down Flygon.... fair and square.
    But! the battle was not over yet! I still had one more Pokemon!!! And guess who it was? Roserade!!!
    Roserade had just enough speed to use GrassWhistle first, and then finish off the Sleeping Luxray with one hit of Petal Dance!
    I WIN!!!! FINALLY!!!!!

Haha, I just want to salute Emily on the great Battle!

Log #7 - Janurary 25th, 2011
    Dark Sharpedo vs. Cris~Wigglytuff~
    OU BATTLE

Pre-Battle Analysis:
    Never fought Cris before, so I am looking forward to the challenge......
    Also, trying out a team full of OU Pokemon, such as Weavile, Machamp, and Togekiss.

Dark Sharpedo's Team:

Cris~WigglyTuff~'s Team:

Battle Play-By-Play:
    Cris sends out a Ambipom first, which really surprises me.... and another thing that surprises me is how strong it is.... It is able to take out my Tentacruel and Machamp very easiley... But when I end up bringing out my Weavile, I took it down just fine.... Weavile was not however, a huge fan of Metagross... going down quite easiley to it... Then I would send out Roserade, who wouldnt do much better either.... and same with Bronzong, and Togekiss..... as well, couldnt pull anything off against Metgross either.
    I guess I am not ready for OU Battles yet.... Due to the fact I am more of a standard battler......

Log #8 - Janurary 26th, 2011
    Dark Sharpedo vs. SuicuneMaster11

Pre-Battle Analysis:
    Never fought Suicune before, my best vs. his best..... oh and, must I include the fact that he is a Operation Obliviate member?

Dark Sharpedo's Team:

SuicuneMaster11's Team:

Battle Play-By-Play:
    I sent out Espeon to start of the Battle, he sent out Aerodactyl......
    Aerodactyl does a smart move by using Stealth Rock.... while Espeon uses Psychic....
    Aerdactyl would go on with two straight Rock Slides... which would faint my Espeon.
    After Espeon was taken out I would end up sending out my Gengar, which wasnt much better against the Speed-Prone Aerdactyl.
    I would send out Weavile, which would have Sucicune quickly switch out with Metagross, which... to my dismay, took down Weavile easiely.....
    I would send out my Sharpedo, to hopefully get one shot at using Earthquake... which he would get off... It would do nothing what so ever, which was depressing.... very.
    I had practically quit after that, I really need to train........... badly!
    Oh and Roserade did nothing either.....

Congrats SuicuneMaster!!! Impressive Pokemon!!

Don't use this thread as a general "battle me" topic. I'm hesitant to leave this open as it is. If you want to battle him, send Dark Sharpedo a private message or write on his profile wall. Posts here should be directly related to battles that have already happened.

Log #9 - Janurary 27th, 2011

OU Battle

Pre-Battle Analysis:
    OU Pokemon... testing out a team of OU capable Pokes in a battle against Emily.
    Dragonair, Machamp, and Breloom... lets see how they do?

Dark Sharpedo's team:

emilyshortcake's Team:

Battle play-by-play:
    Well, Emily sent out Aerdactyl first... which I liked because I ended sending out my Weavile first as well, a quick Ice Shard did the trick.....
    After Aerdactyl Emily sent out Blissey, which I made Weavile use Low Kick to get it to low health. Emily would bring in Gengar, and in the same turn I would switch out and send out Breloom. Breloom didnt do much, fainting in the process. I then started to notice that the Gengar was going to be hard to take down. I took aout my Dragonair, which couldnt do anything, so I decided to bring out Weavile again.... Weavile took down Gengar, and the upcoming Heatran, both in OHKO's. Weavile however, couldnt beat Jirachi (Which I think should be a Uber, just kidding) .. Jirachi was really strong, fainting my Weavile, and Machamp.
    Emily would switch out for Vaporeon, which took down Gyarados and Flygon.
    I would end up losing 0-3, a great battle I must say! Thanks Emily!
    Last edited by Dark Sharpedo; 28th January 2011 at 1:01 AM.

Log #10 - Janurary 29th, 2011
    Dark Sharpedo vs. SuicuneMaster11's Pearl Team

Pre-Battle analysis:
    Well, I know that Sui likes to pull of a Stealth Rock, or Toxic Spikes kind of move off first, so I am expecting that to happen... I have never fough his Pearl Team.

Dark Sharpedo's Team:

SuicuneMaster11's Pearl Team:

Battle play-by-play:
    Well, Roserade was sent out first... going up against Azelf... which at first I was not a fan of. Azelf, would use Flamethrower, which I never saw coming. My Roserade would survive the Flamethrower, and then be able to use Petal Dance, which did a bit of damage...
    Azelf would use Extrasensory next taking out my Roserade.
    I ended up sending out Weavile, and at the same time Sui would switch out into Heatran, my Weavile would be able to take off one Low Kick on Heatran, making it lose half of its HP.... Weavile would not be able to survive Heatran's Stone Edge move.... So I would send out Gyarados to use Hydro Pump to lower it HP even more... it wouldnt quite faint it but it do quite a bit of damage..... I noticed this Heatran was quite slow so I sent ot my Gengar, I used a quick Shadow Ball to faint it... Gengar, would then go up against Gengar :P... with his Gengar being faster, his Shadow Ball went off first, fainting my Gengar... Now this Gengar was somthing to deal with, it was very strong... taking down my Swellow and taking down my Flygon....
    Suicune would end up winning... great battle Suicune!

Battle Log #11 - Feburary 1st, 2011
    THE EPIC 1-0 LOSE!

Pre-Battle analysis:
    Well, lets get to it.
    Every time i face Emily, she always has a Poke or two that I never saw coming.
    In this battle, Poke's such as Electivire and Tyranitar extremely surprised me.

Dark Sharpedo's Team:

emilyshortcake's Team:

Battle "the way I saw it":
    Lets get to it. I did send out my Roserade (which is no joke, a good lead)..... Emily would make this surprising from the start, when she ended up sending out a Electivire.... now, if you have read previous logs before, you probably know that I dont care for the brute strentgh of Electivire. My Roserade was strong enough to hang in there for many turns, getting a a numerous Petal Dances and getting him to low health.
    So even though Roserade didnt pull off the KO on Electivire, it did help me out alot.
    I did send out a few pokemon like Breloom (who took out Electivire).
    Now let's jump a bit further in this battle, because the start in middle were pretty boring. <.< (in simple terms, the start and middle of the battle consisted of many of my pokemon going down [leaving me to 1 left], and emily having three)
    So lets get to the good part, shall we?
    Well, my Noctowl had fainted to the very strong Celebi, so I would send out my last Poke, Forretress... my Physical Wall. Forrestress would make a 3-1 game (in Emily's favour) be a epic 1-1 finish.
    forrestress took out Celebi, and Tyranitar (both with Gyro Ball).... but Forrestress couldnt pull off the emaculate comeback due to the awesomeness of Emily's Vaporeon.
    So in the end, I ended up making it an exciting finish... almost with a comeback, but I just couldnt pull it off.
    CONGRATS EMILY

edit: I was quite impressed with the day-beu of my newly claimed Pokes. Azelf, Breloom, Gyarados, and many others.. really helped make this battle exciting
    Last edited by Dark Sharpedo; 2nd February 2011 at 2:09 AM.

Default closed for now

any requests for battle logs will not be done, since my clan... Operation Obliviate is hoping to make a channel on youtube (its not yet decided).
    I will be doing commentary videos for them on their channel (if everything works out), which means there is no need to do the logs anymore... i did enjoy doing these though, they were fun!!!!
    cant wait for my potential commentary videos to be released!