Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snorunt! (385)

It was indeed Icy Wind. Masato's pointed out that it used Kogoeru Kaze, which is Icy Wind. Plus it makes more sense since the attack was icy, rather than snowy and would have covered Satoshi and the Rocket Gang in snow rather than ice had it been using Powder Snow.
    [IMG]http://i52.*******.com/v6t8cg.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i54.*******.com/28cec2e.jpg[/IMG]

3DS FC: 3222-6347-6877 | Nintendo Network ID: Tsukento

Factory Head Noland Guest

I knew it! I said that it was Icy Wind from last weeks preview and many people didn't believe me...look who's laughing now!! Ha-ha-ha (j/k lol).
    I just rushed through this episode to see if there is the Advanced Adventure tune in and guess what...? IT IS!! It makes the episode a legend! I'm gonna watch it in full later on.

This was a really good episode. Yukiwarashi was quite an interesting and mischevious little pokémon. Heigani was also really funny in this episode, especially at the end when May's Combusken tried to thaw him out of the ice and ended up knocking him out.XD I really can't find anything bad to say about this one, it was great.
    ~

Quote Originally Posted by Heracross
    This was a really good episode. Yukiwarashi was quite an interesting and mischevious little pokémon. Heigani was also really funny in this episode, especially at the end when May's Combusken tried to thaw him out of the ice and ended up knocking him out.XD I really can't find anything bad to say about this one, it was great.
    I wonder what Snorunt's dub voice is gonna be like...

Quote Originally Posted by Ninetalesuk
    I wonder what Snorunt's dub voice is gonna be like...
    Probably end up sounding like a cat or something. "Hey Snorunt gimme back my badge's!" "Meeeoooow".

The thing about Ash now is he's beginning to have Pokémon with a bit of personality, with the likes of Treecko, Corphish and now Snorunt in his squad, which has to be said is a bit different from any other region he's been invovled in. Snorunt looks the best of the bunch though.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpshooter007
    Probably end up sounding like a cat or something. "Hey Snorunt gimme back my badge's!" "Meeeoooow".

The thing about Ash now is he's beginning to have Pokémon with a bit of personality, with the likes of Treecko, Corphish and now Snorunt in his squad, which has to be said is a bit different from any other region he's been invovled in. Snorunt looks the best of the bunch though.
    Yep... Ash's second Ice Pokemon, even though Lapras was part Water and part Ice...

The only elements Ash hasn't caught are Dark, Psychic, Dragon, Steel and Rock (Larvitar doesn't count as Ash didn't actually CAUGHT, he was just babysitting it). Considering his way of training, I'm sure he'll catch every Pokemon in about 2 or 3 hundred years or so... Give or take.

Considering his way of training, I'm sure he'll catch every Pokemon in about 2 or 3 hundred years or so... Give or take.
    Though you do realize he doesn't want to capture every species of Pokemon right? He doesn't even want as many as Gary. His style has become "quality over quantity" as he puts it, not as though it would be possible for anyone in the anime to really "catch'em all."

sCiZoR Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Edward Elric
    Anyone notice they're now begining to use them computers to animate attacks and such now?
    These changes started back when they added the 8th intro into the anime, when Corphish used a multi-colored Bubblebeam.

Also, listen real carefully next time anyone throws a Pokeball. It makes a cool-sounding noise while its spinning, right before the Pokemon beams out. I thought that was an interesting addition. Wonder why all these little innovations are being added.

Quote Originally Posted by sCiZoR
    Also, listen real carefully next time anyone throws a Pokeball. It makes a cool-sounding noise while its spinning, right before the Pokemon beams out. I thought that was an interesting addition.
    Oh, they're still using that sound effect are they? I'm a little surprised at that actually. Considering it was introduced during the recent Mawile episode in which quite a few odd sound effects where used, I'd just assumed it was going to be exclusive to that episode only.
    *shrugs* Still, it is nice that they've decided on keeping it~

For the record, I hope they do continue this trend of changing the appearence of attacks. Personally I find many of them have just looked too similar or just plain crappy >.>;

The only elements Ash hasn't caught are Dark, Psychic, Dragon, Steel and Rock (Larvitar doesn't count as Ash didn't actually CAUGHT, he was just babysitting it).
    And Noctowl, even though it's not a Psychic-type, will probably serve in that capacity for a while since it does specialize in Psychic-type moves. So Ash does have a Psychic type, sort of.

Bulbagarden - The Original Pokemon Community.
    PSN: ShinyGeodude XBL: Shiny Geodude
    Add me and tell me please.

I just got around to seeing this episode, and wow...Satoshi slamming his back against that rock looked PAINFUL. He should have had some sort of back injury for a while after that, yet he was able to ride a jet ski in the air later in the episode with no problem at all.
    Webmaster of Dogasu's Backpack.

Factory Head Noland Guest

I just thought of a cool dub title for this episode..."That's Snow Business!"

Quote Originally Posted by Dogasu
    yet he was able to ride a jet ski in the air later in the episode with no problem at all.
    You mean a snowmobile.

Bulbagarden - The Original Pokemon Community.
    PSN: ShinyGeodude XBL: Shiny Geodude
    Add me and tell me please.

Just to let you all know I have completed the guide for this ep and it should be up tomorrow morning

Yey! Finally!

ok i am fairly sure and i cant hold in how excited i am about it but i think in england on monday on toonami is this episode and i loved snorunt since before ash had one i caught it on my sapphire and loved it and whe nash caught one i was soo happy so i need to make sure that the episode after absol-ute disaster is catch snorunt right ? cos welll i CANT miss it if it is
    ^_^

Pokemon Battle Island Finale

meganium5000 Guest

I Am The Best

Dr. Sun Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Kawaiiest.Combusken
    Haha! Jump in a PokeBall *laughs* Anywhays this is a let down...even though it was expected. Why must Ash "befriend" pokemon into his team? It ruins the entire hub of Pokemon! CATCHING and Training! Why can't the writers understand that? (not to mention the whole sunset on a hill scene where the group is walking and is then followed by _____ and then Ash says "Hey! Would you like to join our team? *giggles*" is TOTALLY OU to the MAX!) I can understand Torkoal being captured like that because its a delicate and emotional Pokemon but Snorunt? It seemeed to be fiesty, ruthless, and mischevious!!! GUHHHH! *waits for epi pics*
    That's not entirely fair. Ash attacked Pidgeotto, Krabby, Muk, Snorlax and Primeape, and caught them all in the traditional way. And they all (sooner or later) became friends with him. He also picked fights with Chikorita and Totodile, and would have caught them in similar ways, if circumstances hadn't messed up the capture.

when will this come out in the uk

I thought up a dub title: "Let it Snorunt"
    The pun: "Let it Snow"
    I think it's a good title, what do you think?

I can't wait for this. Ash finally catches another pokemon. He barely ever catches more pokemon. His last was Torkoal in early advanced challenge.    Spoiler:

wow episode dub is called: let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snorunt
    [IMG]http://oi56.*******.com/2mm900g.jpg[/IMG]
    ...made by PomPom

Well what do you know. Ash sings today's dub title. That was unexpected.
    Reminder from August 09, 2010- Name my future Reshiram "Griffin"...

My Current HeartGold Team:

If you want, look at Yu-Gi-Oh! C,Pokiman, and Naruto C, but they haven't exactly been updated recently...

STILL REJECTING PMs. SORRY. (No offense to anyone.)

Is he on key? Anyone have some audio of it?

The first two Let it snow's are fine, but then the last line sorta droops off...
    Surprising in any case.
    V | Faction

You can find me over at Bulbagarden's Forums now!

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast