Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snorunt! (385)

Use the edit button, don't double post
    Breezy is my little sister. Anyone who messes with her has to answer to me!
    My Twin's are Trillian and Sakara

It has on toonami (unless you don't have that then no it hasn't). Plus yeah Lupin's right don't double post.

And I missed this episode anyway ;_;

I've seen this at last, and it's fantastic! Snorunt has grown on me in its first two episodes, and it's a shame that its time with Ash will be cut short in both forms.
    My new Pokemon Fanfic, "The Prodigy Project" has started.

Read the prologue for the Kanto arc HERE

The first proper chapter will be posted in October, shortly after the release of XY.

Ash's singing was scary o.O I thought it was a very cool episode (and i mean cool XD) and it was great that Ash finally got a new pokemon after like 20 episodes! Snorunt (i pronounced it wrong for soo long, i thought it was snor-unt) was so cool! He reminds me of Victreebel except for Ash! 10/10 definintly!

Blazikens#1Fan Guest

Default Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snorunt!

Snorunt... the annoying ice cream cone, without the ice cream . I thought that Snorunt freezing Ash(Hooray!) and Corphish was funny, but not as funny a SpongeBob!

Snorunt is a very cool pokemon and I'm glad Ash caught it, but I have to agree with everybody else: Ash should've caught Snorunt by a battle NOT by befriending it

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon123
    Snorunt is a very cool pokemon and I'm glad Ash caught it, but I have to agree with everybody else: Ash should've caught Snorunt by a battle NOT by befriending it
    Well he DID technically battle it...>_> It may have been a PATHETIC excuse for a Pokemon Battle But he battled it..or was that pikachuu Iron tail, Quick attack, Thunder + the throwing of a pokeball thing just a dream?
    Watch out kids...He's coming for you!

does anyone know when they are going to start showing advanced battle again in the united kingdom
    Owner of a legit Darkrai

Mario Kart FC: 1934-1508-5041

Quote Originally Posted by stu770
    does anyone know when they are going to start showing advanced battle again in the united kingdom
    They show random repeats on Toonami and Cartoon Network, but new episods no clue.

:/

Snowy's voice was weird, but good, and Ash singing the title was priceless!

Who else here agrees that Snorunt should have been caught months before?

The first proper chapter will be posted in October, shortly after the release of XY.

I Loved this episode xD but i felt sorry for ash when he got hurt

10/10
    IM BACK Everyone <3
    SPPF's NO 1 Ash ketchum Lover Forever <3 |Ash is My Bishie <3 * Holds Tight And Huggles
    [IMG]http://i44.*******.com/j9xzk4.jpg[/IMG]
    Soul Mate - Shikamaru | Banner - Katsu | Erica ~Still a Mudkip + Sceptile Lover
    The Mudkip | Torchic | Treecko Fan club | Ash Doll | Ash Club <3 | Emiline Ketchum - roleplay
    Pair - Flare | Penpals : Katsu Katsuko and Endless Summer
    Em*Katsu*Rubi*Hika*Kelly*Zino*Tama = The SatoQuintruplets
    Satochu Lover Twins - Pikagirl
    Ask me for my pearl code! | Diamond Friend Code - 3823 5121 4699
    No matter where you are Ash your always gonna be mine

Quote Originally Posted by ChaosMage
    Who else here agrees that Snorunt should have been caught months before?
    Yeah, I know, he should have been introduced earlier on the show and gone longer before he evolved. He was absolutely adorable as a snorunt, and didn't get enough screen time before he evolved. Now he's stuck at Professor Oak's on top of everything else.

I'm afraid of snorunt/glalie being stuck in the same black hole of forgotten pokemon that Shellder, Weepinbell/Victreebel II, and Primeape are in.
    ;My Shinies: (trevanent) (clauncher) x2 NEW!! 12/10
    Currently hunting/MM'ing: ; playing Y and OR
    To reclaim:

Quote Originally Posted by wobbanut
    I'm afraid of snorunt/glalie being stuck in the same black hole of forgotten pokemon that Shellder, Weepinbell/Victreebel II, and Primeape are in.
    I think Muk, Kingler and Tauros are better examples. Shellder and Weepinbell II were plot devices, and taming Primeape was a character device for Ash. They had no other purpose. Stop wishing they did.

The writers always remember Ash's Oak Pokemon, so Glalie has as much chance as the other reserves to show up again.

Quote Originally Posted by wobbanut
    That's completely ridiculous, considering the obvious points the others have brought up. Might wanna think things through a little more before posting something that's only going to make people point out the obvious.

Bulbagarden - The Original Pokemon Community.
    PSN: ShinyGeodude XBL: Shiny Geodude
    Add me and tell me please.

Think of it this way: Ask a person who's watched Pokemon from the very beginning to name every pokemon each regular on the show has had, whether for one episode or 200. How many people will list every Ash pokemon except Primeape? How many people will list every Jessie pokemon but omit Shellder? How many people will automatically remember James's magickarp, but forget the second weepinbell/victreebel? Not only that, how many people will even remember he had two weepinbells, since we didn't see victreebel I until after it was evolved?

Ask people in a year if they can name every Hoenn pokemon Ash has had, and see if they even remember snorunt/glalie. That will tell you something.
    ;My Shinies: (trevanent) (clauncher) x2 NEW!! 12/10
    Currently hunting/MM'ing: ; playing Y and OR
    To reclaim:

They will remember Glalie. The 3 most popular Hoenn Pokemon are Grovyle, Swellow and Corphish...but it's not like people won't remember he has a Torkoal and Glalie too.

People remembered Phanpy, and that thing was barely used back in Johto. They'll remember Glalie.

Glalie will be remembered because he was such a shock to us all (and I remember not being impressed at first), evolved as a centurian (i.e. a pokemon has now evolved every hundredth episode since "Current Events") during the Grand Festival and went on to dominate the league. Snorunt/Glalie will be remembered for the exact same reason as Kingler.

I'll remember Glalie as it is one of my favorite pokemon
    Alpha Sapphire

Omega Ruby

Great episode. I kinda liked Snorunt as it was really cheeky. I really liked when May shot down Team Rocket big time.

A OK episode. Snorunt is cool.

Ah what a great episode to introduce Snorunt and Ash catching his 6th Pokemon. Snorunt is defiantly mischievous Pokemon for Ashes team, infact I do believe this is his first Ice Pokemon that he's had. It was funny at the end when Corphish went to shake Snorunt's hand and got a douse of Icey Wind then a douse of Fire Spin, luckily Nurse Joy was their to heal it. Now that Ashes team is six strong he has a better chance at getting his sixth badge and a better chance in the Hoen League.
    My Grandmother always said...
    "She who walks the path of heaven will rule over everything"

Mana (4914-3452-1470) (X)
    Gyarados, Octillary, and Azumarill

Finally that episode was here in norway I have always looking forward to this episode. and I loved it Snorunt was so cute of course my favorite pokemon together with Grumpig and Glalie not being a ground type.

There's a flame that leads our souls astray
    No one's safe from its tender touch of pain

And every day it's looking for new slaves
    To celebrate the beauty of the grave

We are like the living dead
    Sacrificing all we have

For a frozen heart and a soul on fire
    We are like the living dead

Craving for deliverance
    With a frozen heart and a soul on fire

-- SPC --
    -- Last.Fm --
    -- Pair/Credit --

The dub title was really horrible, it gave me nightmares. But I loved the episode. Snorunt was so cute, I loved it's personality.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast