Thread: Sunrise, Sunset-Ikarishipping

Default Sunrise, Sunset-Ikarishipping

Hi everyone. This is my first fic I've written, so it might be a little boring. Also, I get writers block REALLY easily and my schedule isn't always free. Sorry if upcoming chapters are late. The story is from Dawn's POV, and the characters are all teens at around 16 and 17. Anyways, lets get started!

Chapter 1

"Oh. My. Gosh." I said, looking at the Prism Tower in Lumiose City. I was in Kalos for the first time with May, and was already hyped up about catching a Flabébé, but this. This set fireworks off. "Are we allowed to climb it?" I asked May.
    "ALLOWED to?" May stared at me like she wanted to slap me for being an idiot. "Of course we're allowed to climb it! Why do you think they put stairs and 'Tourists Only' signs on the sides?"
    "Uhhhhhhhhhhh..." I couldn't reply before May grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the nearest flight of stairs.
    "Come on!" She said. May let go of my hand and I clung to the railing, climbing all the way.
    "Wow! May, get over here! This view is AMAZING!" I cried down the stairs to May, who had slowed down because of the various colors of the Prism Tower stairs.
    "56 blue stairs!" May panted. "All the..exact same..color as my...outfit!" I rolled my eyes.
    "Must you always center everything on your outfit?" I groaned.
    "Come on Dawn! You know me!" May said, then leaned on the railing facing Lumiose City. "Wow." She breathed.
    I leaned next to her on the railing. "Told you." I said. Suddenly, a spark of lavender caught my eye. I turned, expecting some sort of Pokémon, but an all-too-familiar face greets me.

Done. I know, it was really lame, and boring. I'll dose in some more excitement as the story continues. Feel free to review! I need some feedback about this story.
    Fairy Tail is awesome!!!!!!

WHEEEEEE!!!!!!!! My life is awesome. I'm not going to elaborate on that.

For all you Kalosshippers (Serena x Calem) out there, I have a fic I wrote! http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...em-Fic-(PG-13)

I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to close this. We require all chapters to be at least a page long in Word, and even with generous spacing, this comes out too short. Plus all fics are required to have a rating on them.

You might want to take a look at the Shipping Fic Rules before you post again. But once you have a long enough chapter and have decided on a rating, feel free to make a new thread for your story.