Thread: Unusual Lag?

Default Unusual Lag?

Serebiiforums is lagging a lot for for me. No other websites lag like that(even serebii.net). Has anyone else experienced this? It just started a couple weeks ago.

New Bible Verse of the Week: Zephaniah 2:3
    Seek the Lord, all you humble of the earth who have carried out His ordinances; seek righteousness, seek humility. Perhaps you will be hidden in the day of the Lord’s anger.

No lag for me.
    Friend Codes
    Platinum - 4298 7995 2371 <-- New Platinum FC
    White - 3654 5105 3781

Me and a few other people have noticed it. It generally happens at a specific time of the day, every day, causing absurd loading times and http gateway timeouts.

I've also noticed lag here and there. But I'm used to lag with my computer anyway, so I didn't really think it was a big deal, and it was just my computer. Didn't know anyone else was having the same issue.
    Hi, I'm part of the staff on Pokemon Showdown!, if you have any questions or need any help, VM or PM me.

It's been no serious problem in my case.

if you have some free time, check out my new demo! ~ last.fm ~ steam

Some people whine too much.....a little lag here and there isn't that bad compared to past lagging problems.

Just try to live with a slow website....I know it's hard but I believe in you!

Lag has been a problem on this site since before you were all mere sperm (2004).

Get used to it since Joe doesn't give a damn.

Quote Originally Posted by djhappy View Post
    Some people whine too much.....a little lag here and there isn't that bad compared to past lagging problems.

Just try to live with a slow website....I know it's hard but I believe in you!
    Lag has been a problem on this site since before you were all mere sperm (2004).

Get used to it since Joe doesn't give a damn.
    Jeez, calm down people. I was just wondering. :/

New Bible Verse of the Week: Zephaniah 2:3
    Seek the Lord, all you humble of the earth who have carried out His ordinances; seek righteousness, seek humility. Perhaps you will be hidden in the day of the Lord’s anger.

Ignore facetious, he's just living up to his name.

We do still have some lag issues but it has been rectified for the most part. There are a few instances where it may return howevr, due to a fault in the database. We're hoping this will be resolevd in an upgrade in the future, but we have to make sure the timing is right