Looking into the distance you notice a marvelous Kingdom of Black and White. The closer you step the further reality slips away. What was once a grand castle in your view turned into a large game-board at your feet and around you. You now stand as a pawn in a Kingdom of battles - you have entered the Legacy Frontier.
So have you truly captured them all? Have you properly tamed them all? More importantly, have you mastered them all? Here at the Legacy Frontier our Chief's are stationed in 6 Facilities. Five of our facilities are are based of the tiers that smogon has placed every pokemon. That is: NU, UU, OU, Uber, NFE. Due to outlinking in topics you will have to go to their website yourself to learn the tiers. Our 6th Facility is the Double Battle facility.
Rounds? What are rounds?
Like every Frontier our Chief's have Gold and Silver battles. Anyone can challenge ANY Facility for the Silver print at anytime. Once conquering the Silver rounds you are considered a Silver Master and permitted the Gold challenges. The Gold challenges are the advanced battles our Chiefs hold.
So what do I get for doing this?
Well for one, you prove you are not merely a pawn on the game board. You show your rankness and prowess of all aspects regarding Pokemon. While yes, League's exist, our intent to is to bring out ALL Pokemon into the limelight and give people more than just a standard metagame League.
1. All frontier battles will be Gen 4 battles until approximately 2 weeks after English release of Black/White.
2. NU will be fought only using Pokemon Online at the moment.
Style: Double Battles(Wifi Only)
Silver Print: 4 on 4. No pokemon = or > 580 base stats permitted
Gold Print 4 on 4: one pokemon = or < 580 base stats permitted
All pokemon lvl100, no Hax items, no NFE pokemon, no repeat pokemon, no two pokemon can hold the same item
Also the move Dark Void is not allowed
Rule: Origin Forme Giratina and Sky Forme Shaymin
are banned unless battle is fought in Pokemon Online
Facility: The Treasury
Facility: The Chapel
Facility: The Armory
Style: NU(PO only)
Facility: The Courtyard
Style:NFE(not fully evolved)
Yes we have shiny Emblems JUST FOR YOU!
1. THE MAIN RULE
PM THE CHIEF
FOR A BATTLE! DO NOT POST IN THE THREAD ASKING FOR BATTLES! YOU WILL GET REPORTED!
2. You may challenge any leader as many times as you want, as long as they agree.
3. Respect our leaders and each other. No flaming please.
4. You may use Pokemon online, and/or Wifi for your battles, unless otherwise specified by the chief.
5. If we see any illegitimate Pokemon you are permanently banned.
6. You must challenge someone at least once every 2 weeks. If you go two weeks without a battle (unless you specify why) your challenges will be closed. You do not have to win, just challenge. You may challenge the same person also even if you had defeated to gain GP and remain active.
7. If you were to lose to a battle chief,there will be waiting period of at least two days to rechallenge the chief
8. Follow the Tiers, that is the focus of our Frontier. Standard Serebii rules apply unless you and the Chief
9. Follow ALL Serebii forum rules. I should not have to list these, but I will list one... DO NOT DOUBLE POST.
10. Have fun and good luck!
Next To challenger's name are the type of facilities they have won
Ultimate Dragon Knight
Giggity... - OU
Hall of Fame
Be The First!
Words from original frontier director,Twilight Trainer
I wish to thank The Legacy - for allowing me to create this in their name
Serebii - for allowing us to host our Frontier and our now closed Legacy League
You - for being valued challengers