Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The Legacy Frontier

Yay twi for king ^_^. And its my fault for all of this seeing how I did told jets what he said.(coz archer sub-chief *shifty eyes* jk...) The battled they had will count has silver then. The rules will be updated soon tho (chew)
    Last edited by megaman12; 26th February 2011 at 12:07 AM.

Well Jets there u have it... sorry bout the problem but I just had to point it out... if there were such a rule then i would've given you the spot ... you can still have the symbol if you want :$ ....

Lol got 6-0ed in NU by ioliolk with a certain move he kept using.xD good game
    Last edited by megaman12; 26th February 2011 at 1:00 AM.

i beat arch in OU...
    Last edited by Utopian; 26th February 2011 at 1:28 AM.

Added your win next to name.

Quote Originally Posted by megaman12 View Post
    Lol got 6-0ed in NU by ioliolk with a certain move he kept using.xD good game
    Hey, accupressure is legal, though totally faggalicicious

I'm shooting to be the first person with all the badges.
    Last edited by ioliolk; 26th February 2011 at 2:33 AM.

Created the Frontier Xat

http://xat.com/LegacyFrontier

good luck winning nfe
    72 TP 28 KO (TL2)

megaman still hasnt taught me how to give the symbols away x.x

on a side note, no one's challenged me yet ;___;

*Credits to rge for the banner*

[IMG]http://i48.*******.com/2cndpf.gif[/IMG]

TheAscension's YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com
    /TheAscensionClan

madmarine0's YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/atorchicc

pokemon Black FC: 5114 3255 5218
    Wifi Battles Wins/Losses: 130 wins, 18 losses, 2 draws
    Win Ratio: 87.84%
    Roulette Frontier Brain of the Ascension League
    Battle Record: 0 wins, 0 losses, 0 draws
    Win Ratio: 0.00%
    Number of EV'd pokemon: 302

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/madmarine0

Hey Archer do you have PO, would I be able to do your gold challenge some time?

FYI mockingbird, unless my rules are either unclear or have been modified, you can only challenge gold prints once u have ALL the filer prints. I apologize if this rule has changed though or for being unclear. If So I will gave mega edit that rule.

ah i see. ok.

Nah the rule is still there right where "Rounds,what are rounds?" is.

TTT placing the league on top People join read first post

K people, for THIS WEEK ONLY in preparation for BW I will be allowing GOLD AND SILVER battles in my facility with an exception to the rounds rules and the rebattle rule. Meaning, you can battle me for the silver emblem without the waiting period, and immediately do a gold battle without having all silver medals. This is mainly my retirement of my Gen4 teams and giving them their final battles before the release of my BW double teams.

Edit - this offer is now closed. All double battles hence forth are gen v.
    Last edited by T.W.I.; 6th March 2011 at 9:18 AM.

ok i know most of u are excited bout black and white's release but OU will stay 4th gen for now...until smogon anounces the tiers...i'll probably allow only for a week gen V silver print matches but not yet...probably in 2 weeks so get training people

What's the point archer , this place pretty much dead anyways (chew).

lol...you never know who'll resuscitate and challenge

I'll challenge people on 5th gen (wifi)
    Pm or Vm Me If You Want To Trade or Battle
    3DS FC: 4012 - 5764 - 3746

Spoiler:- Credits:

Right now, officially, only Ubers can be played 5th gen (since ubers covers all anyways) and I'm allowing doubles.
    Last edited by T.W.I.; 12th March 2011 at 8:28 PM.

yodajm....currently we aint hosting 5th gen battles until the tiers have officially been announced only neo is doing ubers and twi is double battling 5th gen... so if u wanna challenge the other brains ur gonna have to wait a while

can I still be a challenger, right now I only use Pokemon Online but I'm going to get White soon

Yes you can still be a challenger ^_^

Default Provigil cod pharmacy 19012

buy modalert 200mg Modalert purchase modalert sun labs india Modalert, Modafinil, Provigil, Nuvigil ) 360tabs 100mg USD$283. Explore Modalert!Search. . . . Save on Modalert!Musical Supplies At Low Prices. . Modalert online no perscription purchase rx Modalert without
    order Ultram ultra 90 am buy cod day next Ultram Back to Speeches Home Back to this item ultra 90 liquid buy Ultram online without a prescription
    tramadol er drug interactions tramadol dosage instructions tramadol tablets price % privacy for shipment for TRAMADOL pills. Check it online! Worldwide descreet shipping for TRAMADOL!Buy TRAMADOL pills online tramadol prescription cost tramadol dosage get high
    Albego cod next day delivery buy Albego online by cod Albego online no rx Ottocento, Rome. Then Go. Great ratesMake the Most of Your Vacation: Get the Truth. The hotel has been managed by the Dodi family since 1921 . . . buying Albego over the counter cod overnight cheap Albego
    klonopin drug alcohol how much klonopin for anxiety klonopin sleep starts Klonopin For Sale - No Prescription DrugStore. Klonopin For Sale - No Prescription DrugStore. Poetry | Fiction | About | Submit klonopin vs xanax depression klonopin cost walmart
    Modafinil saturday Modafinil on line cash on delivery cheap Modafinil order online Fighting fire with fire--using drugs to treat drug addiction--will likely remain a controversial approach for years to come. This Modafinil online without prescription order Modafinil overnight
    Prozac overnight cod no prescription prozac drug interactions trazodone prozac for ocd dogs Our aim is to show you a different Plateau State, our Beautiful Plateau State. This is a state of contrasts, from rolling savannah grasslands prozac vs zoloft social anxiety prozac dose time
    Lorazepam no physician approval Lorazepam ups cod buy Lorazepam overnight cod Parents of children sleepwalking are a worried lot because of the safety and security of the child as well as others in the house. lorazepam 1 mg tablet myl where to buy cheap Lorazepam no prescription
    Veronal online prescriptions with no membership buy Veronal next day delivery buying Veronal online without prescription 1920's that was enjoyed by women and children, and even recuperating soldiers. . G. . . Someone sent me these videos about Will Bynum in high school us Veronal cod sales no prescription Veronal with fedex
    buy online Provigil prescriptions provigil insurance coverage provigil vs adderall xr difference between provigil and nuvigil, including common uses, side effects, interactions and risks. . . FDA Approves Use of Cephalon's Provigil(R) provigil dosage multiple sclerosis buy provigil india
    zolpidem zappy 10 zolpidem doses zolpidem side effects nightmares ManagersAlternative Medicine The following information is specific for alternative and complementary medicine. . . Drug information and side-effects zolpidem medicinenet com zolpidem tartrate canada pharmacy
    Nitrazepam online prescriptions with no membership purchase Nitrazepam money purchase buy cheap Nitrazepam no prescription situation when you loose hope and feel lifeless unlike previous lifestyle. It affects the way we deal with our family, friends, companions at work nitrazepam versus diazepam where can i buy Nitrazepam online
    phentermine blog weblogs phentermine 30mg blue clear caps what is phentermine x Login Get your own Posterous » phenterminebuys posterous phenterminebuy phenterminebuys profile » Subscribe to this posterous ». Loading phentermine and zoloft drug interaction phentermine 37.5 mg tablets 90
    valium 5 mg anxiety valium knights guitar tab spinnerette valium withdrawal dizziness Order Valium. Official Pharmacy Drugstore presents: Order Valium Medication. Order Valium Overnight Delivery. Discount for Generic Valium (Diazepam valium lyrics nofx Valium cod orders only
    ProSom free saturday delivery ProSom shipped overnight no prescription where can i buy ProSom online Europe used for sleeping. Are you a fan of Kokopelli? Buy Triphala Without Prescription, Kokopelli is the deity of fertility and is often depicted starcraft 2 protoss 4 gate build ProSom without prescription overnight shipping

Question, does this league support 5th generation?
        Spoiler:- Claims:

Diamond FC: 1291 3175 5006 (Go to here for battles)
    Pearl FC: 3309 0108 0705 (Go to here for trades)
    Platinum FC: 2235 3391 4551 (Go here for both trades and battles)
    HeartGold FC: 1763 5027 8124 (Go here for battles)
    Black FC: 5200 1783 2382 (Go here for both trades and battles)

Well seeing as the magnet train probably runs at around 180 mph and arcanine runs at 258 mph and miltank is faster than arcanine, miltank could outrun the magnet train.

WE'RE ALL SCREWED

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast