Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Sewaddle and Burgh in Pinwheel Forest (677)

Quote Originally Posted by Blazicken View Post
    ^ that's not much different than carrying 7 pokemon...
    +1 yeah! + that's something impossible...

Wow! Best Wishes never disappoints, Arty was fabulous!!! (first time I say that word XD I refuse to believe Cilan is gay o_O)

My cousins thought Arty was a girl!!! omg hahahaha

There's a great chemistry between Iris, Ash & Dent, it's awesome it does not feel forced.

Great that Ash caught his 7th poke already! WUTT??? 7th? and there will be rotation this time? This is a first since Kanto Krabby's situation... o_o I like more the Unova system the pokeball got locked and Ash has to send some poke to Juniper(?)

...and Team Rocket doesn't appear for the 2nd time =/ not that we really needed them but hey! third episode without them in the entire anime.

Niceee! 10/10

Quote Originally Posted by Blazicken View Post
    ^ that's not much different than carrying 7 pokemon...
    I suppose. However, it is different because that would mean that only six Pokeballs could be active at once, and that in order to activate a locked ball, one would need to lock up another one. This would prevent people from using more than six different Pokemon in a battle or sending out a horde of Pokemon or something.

I dunno. I thought the idea would be interesting, but Ash just having to go to a Pokemon Center to rotate sounds cool. I just wonder which team member left because of Sewaddle. I hope it wasn't Scraggy (not that I expect it to be). Maybe Snivy?

EDIT: Oh, it can't be Scraggy. Scraggy appears in the next episode. Snivy, then.
    Last edited by Grei; 31st January 2011 at 2:39 AM.

So it looks like it's finally sunk into Ash's head that Rotating your team = JUST EFFING DO IT!

Seriously, why didn't he take the hint from Gary over ten years ago? Whichever Pokemon he sent into storage, I'll be expecting to see again.

And wait, no TR this episode? Holy Sewaddles! Never thought I'd live to see that happen.
    Pokemon: The Theme of Secrets

At long last, I am returning with my Fan-Fic. Just need to find a better host. Blogger has done its course but I need just a little more recognition.

I freaking HATE "Mega" Evolution.

Quote Originally Posted by Thriller View Post
    And wait, no TR this episode? Holy Sewaddles! Never thought I'd live to see that happen.
    This was the second BW ep they weren't in. Their first absent ep was the Aloe rematch Gym battle.

It seems TR are not going to appear in every ep anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by playerking View Post
    So did Arty ever explain why he was you know, wrapped up in his cape and hanging from a freaking tree like a cocoon?
    I know it's a bit late, but Arty said he was living like an insect to get some inspiration for his art.
        Spoiler:- XY Dream:

Pokemon: Everyone has their favourites.

I'm confused...why didn't Sewaddle's pokeball get transported to Professor Oak's lab? I thought trainers were allowed only 6 pokemon at a time!
    Also known as SulliMike23, SullyMike23, and Sullimon311

Just finished watching it.

A nice episode for me. Arty seems pretty cool, so far all the gym leaders in Best Wishes have been pretty interesting for me.

Ash gets Sewaddle which seemed pretty obvious. I'm surprise the Pokeball didn't just vanish, isn't how they changed it, not sure why.

I wonder who was deposited for Sewaddle. Pikachu wasn't and Scraggy is in the next episode, unless Ash deposited Sewaddle right back.

I'm glad it seems like Ash will be catching a few Pokemon and start rotating them around, a nice change for me.

No Team Rocket...what a shame. Oh well the episode was still great without them.

Leavanny was cool too.

I'm thinking Sewaddle is male, wonder if we'll get gender confirmation for it like all of Ash's other Pokemon.
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

Quote Originally Posted by WaterTrainer243 View Post
    I'm confused...why didn't Sewaddle's pokeball get transported to Professor Oak's lab? I thought trainers were allowed only 6 pokemon at a time!
    The PokeBall locked up so that Sewaddle couldn't be released until there was an open spot on the team. This way, trainers are still only allowed six Pokemon, but the ball isn't magically transported anywhere.

i like sewaddle and glas he joined the team
    rocking the waves

feed my friends please

Really reminds me of the Kanto season...they're doing Pokemon right
    [IMG]http://i41.*******.com/axnvh2.jpg[/IMG]
    PASBL RECORD: 15-4-2 109 TP 47 KO 5 SP also a B-C+ ref...LEVEL 3. 28 Slots.
    My Motto: Work a little, play a lot, and do the rest later.

Quote Originally Posted by Grei View Post
    The PokeBall locked up so that Sewaddle couldn't be released until there was an open spot on the team. This way, trainers are still only allowed six Pokemon, but the ball isn't magically transported anywhere.
    Good change, imo. Makes much more sense to have it lock up and be rotated within Centers rather than having to call the region professor or something. Not many trainers start with any professor intervention from what I've seen.

Hoping that this makes Ash rotate his Pokemon much more and be much more adamant about actually catching more than 5-6.

Omg I just found out arti's dub name and you guys are gonna HATE it!!

Its Burgh no seriously heres prof. Go to this site: http://pokebeach.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Nostalgic Hybrid View Post
    Good change, imo. Makes much more sense to have it lock up and be rotated within Centers rather than having to call the region professor or something. Not many trainers start with any professor intervention from what I've seen.

Hoping that this makes Ash rotate his Pokemon much more and be much more adamant about actually catching more than 5-6.
    I agree. Although I'm not sure if Ash is currently holding Pidove's ball or if Pidove's ball was just transferred to Oak/Juniper. I hope its the former.

Quote Originally Posted by Nostalgic Hybrid View Post
    Except remember, the games are like what happened with Krabby. Once you catch a Pokemon it goes straight to the PC.

Sure maybe this new method is a tad more realistic but at the same time we're dealing with a world far more technologically advanced than us.

Plus there is a semi-flaw around this new method. How does the Poke balls know which one's the seventh. I mean suppose for a moment that Ash did send Pidove to Juniper, thus "unlocking" Sewaddle for use, what would happen if Ash "recalled" Pidove from Juniper (without sending a Pokemon), would Pidove's ball be locked or would Sewaddle's ball be locked?

So does the ball slot, change automatically when sending a Pokemon to Juniper, or is the ball registered to a specific slot, and as long as you only have six Pokemon it doesn't matter if you have it like: 1 3 5 7 8 9.

So my question is if it's the latter situation what happens when you bring 2 back, does 9 become locked? Or because it's the former situation 9 = 6 and thus 2 would equal 7 it would be locked.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    what would happen if Ash "recalled" Pidove from Juniper (without sending a Pokemon)
    Let me stop you there.

He'd probably just send the Pokemon first and then get the one from the lab. Or they'd just do it all off-screen so we don't have to ask questions like that.

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    Except remember, the games are like what happened with Krabby. Once you catch a Pokemon it goes straight to the PC.

Sure maybe this new method is a tad more realistic but at the same time we're dealing with a world far more technologically advanced than us.

Plus there is a semi-flaw around this new method. How does the Poke balls know which one's the seventh. I mean suppose for a moment that Ash did send Pidove to Juniper, thus "unlocking" Sewaddle for use, what would happen if Ash "recalled" Pidove from Juniper (without sending a Pokemon), would Pidove's ball be locked or would Sewaddle's ball be locked?

So does the ball slot, change automatically when sending a Pokemon to Juniper, or is the ball registered to a specific slot, and as long as you only have six Pokemon it doesn't matter if you have it like: 1 3 5 7 8 9.

So my question is if it's the latter situation what happens when you bring 2 back, does 9 become locked? Or because it's the former situation 9 = 6 and thus 2 would equal 7 it would be locked.
    The Pokedex likely manages it, like it did back in Kanto. It could just read the dates of when each Pokemon was captured and lock the most recent one.

Or, maybe Pidove's ball would be returned, but would be locked until another Pokeball was unlocked. I doubt that withdrawing a Pokemon would automatically unlock that one and randomly lock another--you probably have to lock a Pokemon you currently have in order to unlock the Pokeball of a withdrawn Pokemon.

I love the disco rendition of Cheren's Theme during Arti's first appearance. I hope it gets released soon.

Please!

You got that right! The Legend of Korra is returning on October 3rd! Mark your calendars!

Quote Originally Posted by matt0044 View Post
    I love the disco rendition of Cheren's Theme during Arti's first appearance. I hope it gets released soon.

Please!
    Same here I need a theme like that. Just imaging going to gamestop to pick up my copy of Pokemon black and they ask for my name and then (disco theme plays) my name is Chimchar15 that guy who lives about ten minutes from here.

Arti (Burgh) kinda reminds me of Tucker from the first Battle Frontier. Could their dramatic personality show a connection between them?

Quote Originally Posted by GenosectArceus View Post
    Arti (Burgh) kinda reminds me of Tucker from the first Battle Frontier. Could their dramatic personality show a connection between them?
    No, lot's of people are like that.

This episode was alright. It was cool to see Kurumiru and Hahakomori for the 1st time. It was great to see Gym Leader Arti for the 1st time. It was funny when Kurumiru kept attacking Ash when he wanted to try and get along with him, and even rub heads for a greeting. Arti is definitely one unique Gym Leader, he likes to really interact in the forest with the Bug Pokemon. It was great to see Minezumi again. It was cool to see Kurumiru starting to warm up to Ash as the episode went on, once Ash saved it, Kurumiru wanted to joing Ash's team.

59/100

THis episode was good. Sewaddle was so cute and Leavanny's fave is pretty weird. Cool to see Burgh for the first time I like him. It was funny when Sewaddle kept attacking Ash. I'm glad Ash caught it I was very suprised. It was a great idea for Ash to rotate his team. 8.5/10

The episode was amazing ;D.
    OMG, Sewaddle is so cute I can't handle it... I love everything about the little bug.
    It's also a really good battler O:. And it was so cute how it got that apple for Ash... and even more cute when it crawled into the sleeping bag with Ash @_@ Ash is so lucky... xD

cilan just got ditched in the forest LOL
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Advance/AmourShipper ~ I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig

Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunrise ~
    Grooveshark | Tumblr | BulbaGarden | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

tht episode was rlly cute. the sewaddle is adorable

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast