Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Sewaddle and Burgh in Pinwheel Forest (677)

Sewaddle is really cute =3 my favorite bug Pokemon from this gen..its extra cute in this episode =D
    >>PLEASE DO NOT PM ME, MY 3DS FRIEND LIST IS FULL!<<

Sewaddle is the sixth pokemon Ash has caught in Unova.... although he has just started the journey... So he must have transferred Pidove

Sewaddle was pretty quite, and I like Burgh's personality, finding out he was the gym leader actually pleased me. He's 'arty' connection to the forest and his 'drama king' personality makes for sweet combination!
    Last edited by Darkmagiciangirl; 21st June 2011 at 11:14 AM.
    Eeveelution Ace Trainer
    [IMG]http://i49.*******.com/28tw9d4.gif[/IMG]
    -Credit to Purplepassion-

Diamond/Pearl team pre-national dex
    [IMG]http://i47.*******.com/20gijow.png[/IMG]
    -Credit to Gladeshadow, Dark Valley Request Shop

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    SEWAWA!!!!!!

nuff said.
    Easily the best thing about this episode (Aside from the capture).

*~Openly Gay and Proud~*

Well, I finally watched this episode. It was amazing! One of my favourites in Black and White. It was very funny, and yet serious in some parts. The voice acting was perfect! Sewaddle is infinitely amusing and laughably cute - "Sewawa"!!!
        Spoiler:- Upcoming dub episodes:

There's one thing that's slightly annoying me; Iris and Ash. They speak far too childish. I know the dub has had this problem for a while, but it's becoming increasingly obvious. C'mon, how many ten-year-olds shout out "Yippee!" nowadays? Otherwise, this episode had no faults. I enjoyed it immensely. 10/10.

Sewaddle is adorable. Also Burgh is kinda creepy he reminds me of a cross between Bugsy and Tracey with the drawing. Cant believe hes a gym leader ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by AmusedMilk View Post
    Sewaddle is very cute.

Burgh is very creepy.
    Sewaddle is very cute.

Leavanny is very creepy.

Burgh is even creepier.

SEWAWA!!!!!!

nuff said.
    Dang it. You beat me to it.

I just saw the english episode air in Canada and it was very nice. I particularly enjoyed Sarah's scream when Ash was string-shot by Sewawa. Don't know why really.

I've also noticed that Iris' "Yipee!" sounded incredibly strange from her...not necessarily cuz she's 10 since I very well know kids that age who act even more childish.
    -
    [IMG]http://i44.*******.com/9i9zxi.gif[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i39.*******.com/j8faqd.png[/IMG]
    * Credit to pokefan#493

SEWAWA!!!!!!

nuff said.
    He only shouted that once. lol

Sewaddle was so cute until it evolved. ^_^ I haven't been that crazy about Swadloon, but I can't wait for its evolution episode to air here in the States. Leavanny looks potentially fun to watch. It's funny that this is the first time Ash has had more than six pokemon in a region at once since Kanto. Otherwise, this episode isn't that memorable, especially with Team Rocket going AWOL again after just being back for one episode.

6/10
    ;My Shinies: (trevanent) (clauncher) x2 NEW!! 12/10
    Currently hunting/MM'ing: ; playing Y and OR
    To reclaim:

Why did the forest scene with Burgh just seem so.. surreal? I just felt so... in awe.. qwaaaaaaaaaa

One of THE best episodes in the TPCi dub: I have to give TPCi credit here. THIS is where they prove they can do a decent job.
    Sarah Natochenny's Ash is very reminiscent of Veronica Taylor's own work (now if only her counterparts could try doing their jobs as soundalikes *sighs*), while Jason Griffith sounds very natural here, and Eileen is not too grating as Iris here). The only drawbacks are TRio's VAs, who did a terrible job here. It's very rare in TPCi's dub TRio's voices are worse than the protagonists (usually, it's the reverse for this dub). James sounds beyond idiotic here, Meowth pure evil, and Jessie an absolute pompous drama queen. Very poor work for Michele and James here, I must say.

Sub: 90/100
    Dub: 78/100
    Opinions Regarding the Pokémon:
    1. Anime: OS > AG > BW > DP > XY
    2. Movies: OS = AG > DP = BW = XY
    3. English Dub: 4Kids Entertainment/TAJ Productions (EP001-EP276; AG001-AG020) = 4Kids Entertainment (AG021-AG145) = TPCi/SDI Media (The Origin)/Very Good > TPCi/DuArt Film & Video (BW)/Poor > PUSA/TPCi/TAJ Productions (AG146-AG192)/Very Poor > TPCi/DuArt Film & Video (XY) = PUSA/TPCi/TAJ Productions/DuArt Film & Video (DP)/Atrocious
    4. Games: XY > BW1 > BW2 > RSE > GSC > Y > HGSS > DP > RBG
    5. Pokémon: The Origin: Excellent: 93/100.
    6. Manga: RS > RB > Y > FRLG > XY > BW > E > DP > GSC
    "It's like with each new Generation, Dogasu becomes an even bigger idiot than he was the last Generation." - Kalos Adventurer

Quote Originally Posted by Dwail8023 View Post
    One of THE best episodes in the TPCi dub: I have to give TPCi credit here. THIS is where they prove they can do a decent job.
    Sarah Natochenny's Ash is very reminiscent of Veronica Taylor's own work (now if only her counterparts could try doing their jobs as soundalikes *sighs*), while Jason Griffith sounds very natural here, and Eileen is not too grating as Iris here). The only drawbacks are TRio's VAs, who did a terrible job here. It's very rare in TPCi's dub TRio's voices are worse than the protagonists (usually, it's the reverse for this dub). James sounds beyond idiotic here, Meowth pure evil, and Jessie an absolute pompous drama queen. Very poor work for Michele and James here, I must say.

You should just make your own version of Dogasu's backpack where you give the props and slops to every Tpci episode's dub job.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    You should just make your own version of Dogasu's backpack where you give the props and slops to every Tpci episode's dub job.
    ROFL. haha. I'm not going to look for every 5-second edit or cut they make though LOL. I doubt they'd even care what I have to say on the matter, sadly (excluding Natochenny who actually seems to care for fan input on her voice to improve her performance this gen). Their performances have gotten a tad better over the years as a whole (some much better, and others much worse), but the gap is still pretty wide. At least it's beginning to improve somewhat, and I'll give them that. It's in Season 15 I start seeing some chars go back to square one (when Sarah said "Polk-a-mon" in "Rocking the Virbank Gym, Part I!"; Michele in the Tirtouga episode talking to Dr. Zager; Cathcart going for who knows what as Meowth this Gen). I'm not saying the 4Kids dub was the best ever or anything (because TPCi's dub is definitely better in certain aspects like editing and keeping more of the JPN music, and the 4Kids dub HAD some flaws like that), but given the two options, I definitely prefer the 4Kids dub here.
    Last edited by PokemonNation2000; 30th October 2012 at 1:51 PM.
    Opinions Regarding the Pokémon:
    1. Anime: OS > AG > BW > DP > XY
    2. Movies: OS = AG > DP = BW = XY
    3. English Dub: 4Kids Entertainment/TAJ Productions (EP001-EP276; AG001-AG020) = 4Kids Entertainment (AG021-AG145) = TPCi/SDI Media (The Origin)/Very Good > TPCi/DuArt Film & Video (BW)/Poor > PUSA/TPCi/TAJ Productions (AG146-AG192)/Very Poor > TPCi/DuArt Film & Video (XY) = PUSA/TPCi/TAJ Productions/DuArt Film & Video (DP)/Atrocious
    4. Games: XY > BW1 > BW2 > RSE > GSC > Y > HGSS > DP > RBG
    5. Pokémon: The Origin: Excellent: 93/100.
    6. Manga: RS > RB > Y > FRLG > XY > BW > E > DP > GSC
    "It's like with each new Generation, Dogasu becomes an even bigger idiot than he was the last Generation." - Kalos Adventurer

SEWAWA

Don't know why but I found that part funny

Quote Originally Posted by Dwail8023 View Post

Considering Team Rocket weren't in the version of this episode that I saw, I have no idea what you're talking about. I didn't get to see the extended version, that you apparently did.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

He could have posted in the wrong episode thread, Dusty.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567