Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Sewaddle and Burgh in Pinwheel Forest (677)

Quote Originally Posted by playerking View Post
    What was Arty's connection with Kurumiru, what i mean is why did they touch heads?
    It's a way of greeting Kurumiru. Pikachu, Kibago and Iris did it as well. Satoshi tried to do it but Kurumiru headbutted him :P. After he caught it, they were able to do the touching heads thing right.

-As of episode 18, Satoshi has seven Pokemon. Let's note that he has seven Pokemon. In episode freaking 18. This hasn't happened since Kanto's seven mons by episode 14. And it looks like this could be a rotation situation. Finally he's doing it. Unfortunately, we don't know which Pokemon was Oak'ed Araragi'd (outside of Zuruggu and Mijumaru) so that'll be the main speculation for a while.

-As for the episode itself. Fun times with Arty. While he was indeed fabulous, it was much more in the crazy, eccentric fabulous other than Dento's fabulous. Surprisingly, Dento did recognize Arty after he said he was the Huin Gym Leader (so...Leaders do know each other?). So much for the "Kurumiru is Arty's" theory when his Hahakomori came out.

-Yeah Kurumiru was really, really awesome in this. Between beating the crap out of Pikachu, rejecting Satoshi at first and being Spiderman, it looks like it's one of Satoshi's most expressive Bug Pokemon yet. Let's see where it goes.

-Didn't expect this to be somewhat of an Iris w/ Satoshi episode again. Oh and she wore the pajamas again :P. I was a little sad that Dento didn't get a ton of screentime, but then I remembered he gets his own episode next week. (It's gonna be great)

(I wonder how many people went "TEAM ROCKET?!" when the Koromori showed up. Way to troll writing staff )

Quite a fantastic episode. The setting was beautiful. After more than 600 episodes, it was time to show forest actually could look... different.

Sewaddle is quite the cute addition to Ash's team. I'm quite happy it's not only adorable but it's also strong. Quite the spicy pokemon.

One of the things I enjoyed the most about the episode was the group interaction. Iris, Cilan and Ash have an unique chemistry that makes me enjoy the show like I never did before.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Munchlax View Post
    Don't you mean Juniperd?

Anyway, I think now it's safe to say we can go back to the Kanto-Unova-Equivalent Theory:
    * Pidove- Pidgeotto
    * Oshawott- Squirtle
    * Tepig- Charmander
    * Snivy- Bulbasaur
    * Scraggy- Primeape
    * Sewaddle- Caterpie
    I think it should still go to Oak, unless Ash said something in the episode about it going to Araragi.

Either way, I'm not changing that term it will always be oaked to me.

Sabonea_Masukippa, what i mean is, what was the ground that Ash stood on, for the battle pose, did he have a battle pose?

Bonnie: Hey, Clauncher, could you do me a favour and marry my brother?
    Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

Bonnie: Come on, Dedenne! I want that Gym Badge!
    Clauncher: If only this wasn't a kids show.
    3DS FC: 1891 1376 6990. Add me. Wii U Nintendo Network ID: Playerking.

The pokemon currently with as are Pikachu, Oshawott, Scraggy, Sewaddle I assume. If sewaddle is with Ash, then Pidove, Tepig, or Snivy are with the professor. I hope its not Tsutaja, she is powerful
    Pokemon Black Battle Team

Quote Originally Posted by Sabonea_Masukippa View Post
    -It isn't an auto transfer to Oak/Juniper, the 7th's Pokeball stops working and he has to go to a Pokemon Centre and send one of his mon to Juniper.
    So wait. He can capture a ton of Pokemon, but they won't be able to use them in battle or something? Is that how it works? Also, is it confirmed that Ash will be sending his spare Pokemon to Prof Juniper? (Sorry to go off topic)
    Proposed Alpha Sapphire Team

lol, that disco-music was so funny.
    Love that Arty-guy, groovy and weird. It was quite enjoyable.
    And that sewaddle is adorable and not weak on top of it.
    I wonder whom Ash has oaked/junipered. I hope it isn't snivy,
    though its probability is the highest =/

Quote Originally Posted by jolteonjak View Post
    So wait. He can capture a ton of Pokemon, but they won't be able to use them in battle or something? Is that how it works? Also, is it confirmed that Ash will be sending his spare Pokemon to Prof Juniper? (Sorry to go off topic)
    I only thing I can think of why Ash's seventh didn't get transfer is because he forgot about Pikachu's Pokeball at home.

Quote Originally Posted by Linkaro View Post
    I only thing I can think of why Ash's seventh didn't get transfer is because he forgot about Pikachu's Pokeball at home.
    By Pokemon Law (I guess), Ash is required to carry Pikachu's Pokeball with him at all times.
    My deviantArt

U mad bro?

Quote Originally Posted by deathseer View Post
    By Pokemon Law (I guess), Ash is required to carry Pikachu's Pokeball with him at all times.
    According to the series, Ash broke that law when he had 6 Pokemon + Pikachu when he fought against Gary.

Did kurumiru use tackle in this episode??

Interesting development...

It explains how Ash filled his team at an alarming rate at the start, they must be trying for a feel similar to the actual game with more rotating pokemon.

Somehow I wouldn't feel terrified of breaking the law in the pokemon world.....(sorta off topic...but is there even a pokemon government? :S)

Well I just about loved this episode to bits. Sewaddle is so cute! So carefree, yet it knows how to fight. It's voice is adorable too. I'm really glad Ash caught it now since I was a little unsure if I wanted it to join the team at when I firstheard of the possibility, but it's worth it now.

Artie was entertaining to watch, although his voice seemed a little strange. But I can't wait to see this guy battle, with his bizarre personality it'll be fun. Hahakomori was nice to see as well; hoping Sewaddle will evolve all the way now. Even reaching the middle stage will make me happy, I love Kurumayu (mainly for its facial expression).

Animation was good (Yaguruma Forest was a lovely change from the normal forest design). Music was great as usual, and I think we got a new original track or two in this one.

Oh, and Ash in a ball of silk was hilarious.

Also, is it confirmed that Ash will be sending his spare Pokemon to Prof Juniper?
    It is, at the end of the episode Ash says he sent one of his Pokemon to Juniper to make room for Sewaddle (we aren't told which though). So I'm guessing Juniper will be used for Unova reserves for the time being.
    Last edited by ShinyVaati; 27th January 2011 at 9:30 PM.
    3DS Friend Code: 3609-1148-9481

RIP Original Y save file. Never using PokeBank again.

Quote Originally Posted by Linkaro View Post
    According to the series, Ash broke that law when he had 6 Pokemon + Pikachu when he fought against Gary.
    During that battle, it was explained that Pikachu wasn't in his possession at the time. Hence why he wasn't allowed to use him.

Although I find it odd that his Pokemon aren't going to Oaks now. Why is Unova any different?It's all elctronic transfer anyways.
    My deviantArt

U mad bro?

Wonder if Ash will get the Muk of this generation later on?
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

Quote Originally Posted by playerking View Post
    I think it should still go to Oak, unless Ash said something in the episode about it going to Araragi.

Either way, I'm not changing that term it will always be oaked to me.

Sabonea_Masukippa, what i mean is, what was the ground that Ash stood on, for the battle pose, did he have a battle pose?
    I may be wrong, but isn't Professor Oak still in Unova. If I remember correctly, he was coming to Unova to help Juniper with some research and both Ash and Delia came along for the ride.

So technically, Ash's reserves are still being Oaked, but they're being sent to Juniper's lab because he's (likely) still there. And if Delia is as well, then she's likely caring for Ash's reserve team herself.

Sounds like a cute episode, I really need to watch more of these. I'm glad it's not too plausible for Oshawott to be sent away, he's probably my favorite. Acting all rough and tough, he's so cute! Even my brother(who thinks Pokemon is stupid)laughed when I told him he pushed Pikachu off Ash's shoulder.

Quote Originally Posted by deathseer View Post
    Although I find it odd that his Pokemon aren't going to Oaks now. Why is Unova any different?It's all elctronic transfer anyways.
    Something I've been wondering, have we had any confirmation that Oak went back? Cause it could be that he's just not there.

Ash said "I got Professor Juniper looking after [Pokemon X]" so no dice on the Oak being in the lab still theory.

EDIT: Ash comes out of Pokemon centre.

Cilan: Did you do the transfer?

Ash: Yep, I've got Professor Juniper looking after it.

Arty's VA forgets where he is and does his best Tuxedo Mask impersonation. :P

So it's confirmed that we don't know for sure who Ash Juniper'd.

Also playerking:

The pose is not different (I don't think, anyway) but the ground is different to match Yaguruma Forest.
    Last edited by Sabonea_Masukippa; 27th January 2011 at 8:41 PM.
        Spoiler:- XY Dream:

Pokemon: Everyone has their favourites.

I'll watch this later.

Just came to say I'm kind of angry. We need some Pokemon development before another Pokemon, especially after Ash just got his 6th.

And Hahakomori doesn't really suit Ash.

breathe it in, i'm gonna shine. it's my moment, i'm going to fly.

Am I the only one loving that Ash is getting all these Pokemon. Who do you think he transfered, im betting somebody like Pidove. I doubt he'd send any starter to Juniper, and wants to hang onto Zuruggu. Seriously this is the way the anime should be, people catching Pokemon. Go Ash!!

i like sewaddle, i had a feelin he would aquire the little silk worm lol, but tbh its wierd that he got to pokemon in 2 episodes, were only like 17/18 eps in n hes got 6 pokemon from unova + pikachu.

i love snivy y get rid of the best pokemon bar pikachu. without her he is kinda screwed i mean a six on six with a headbutt happy newborn :/

i love sewaddle tho, but it doesnt suite him.

no team rocket. nuf said

its cool he got all these pokemon tho. hes gunna win this league. i can feel it in ma waters
    Pokemon white L100 rotation team

Shiny Zoroark

AVID GTS USER
    Im willing to trade if a reasonable offer is given, but never done it before so may need a little guidence :P

I love Sewaddle!

I hope she indeed evolves all the way to Leavanny. I'm hoping Sewaddle is female.

I honestly thought Team Rocket when Woobat showed up but I remembered that TR's VAs weren't listed.

Random : PokéRadar

There wasn't much to this episode, story-wise.

Ash, Iris, and Dento are starting to feel like a real trio.

I don't particularly like these gags involving Ash, but I'm pretty sure the writers don't have me as the intended audience.

I think the forest scenery was a little different, visually, but once I got used to that, I didn't feel like there was much to distinguish this episode. The focus on enjoying nature is nice, but then in an episode of pokemon, I would like to see some "magical" interactions involving pokemon. The episode didn't really show me anything that I can't get by just walking outside my home and taking a walk around.

Quote Originally Posted by wind21 View Post
    There wasn't much to this episode, story-wise.

Ash, Iris, and Dento are starting to feel like a real trio.

I don't particularly like these gags involving Ash, but I'm pretty sure the writers don't have me as the intended audience.

I think the forest scenery was a little different, visually, but once I got used to that, I didn't feel like there was much to distinguish this episode. The focus on enjoying nature is nice, but then in an episode of pokemon, I would like to see some "magical" interactions involving pokemon. The episode didn't really show me anything that I can't get by just walking outside my home and taking a walk around.
    Thats interesting, I find it awesome how when you go outside and walk around you'll encounter 10 year old kids controlling monsters. Not to mention a vampire bug, electric rat, a small dragon with knives coming out of its mouth, a boy traveling around a forest in waiter's clothes, a flying pig bat able to create clones of itself and a big bug with razor sharp arms which it uses to sew.

Random : PokéRadar

Quote Originally Posted by wind21 View Post
    I don't know how many animals you rub heads with and a magic light comes out of nowhere from, but I don't think it's common.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast