Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Sewaddle and Burgh in Pinwheel Forest (677)

Quote Originally Posted by wind21 View Post
    Well, it's a treasured secret, but I'll tell you why. First, I keep an open mind when reading other people's feelings about an episode. Some will like it, and some won't. Every now and then, I'll see a post from someone that I think goes a little too far. Maybe someone saying shut up for instance? Or someone, who doesn't really agree with what they're reading, tries to take it out on the other person by trying to suggest the person is "wrong" and "evil" for writing what they do, no matter if that person takes the time to defend what they're writing or is being sincere about it (and I am; I only intend one post for review; I fully sympathize that MOST people who want to read this thread or ones who like the episode-that's why I don't review Raw episodes any more, and try to keep my criticisms to one post). When that happens, I have two options. If I feel the person is breaking the thread rules, I bring it to the attention of a moderator. If the person is just being ugly, but really isn't being nasty enough to warrant a mod look at, I just put the person on my foe option and leave the person alone. So that's why I personally don't "shut up," as your question is asking. Notice I just repeated the advice I gave earlier.

As always, apologies for spelling mistakes. By the way, you've got a run on error? But that's fine. It's the thought that counts. Grammar helps, but thoughts are essential. Which is, by the way, what I look for whenever I review an episode.

Lets not make a load of drama. You should of just not even responded to the post but rather have pmed it to the person. This thread is for Sewaddle and and Burgh and to be honest in your post I see no mention of the little critter or the fantastic gym leader.

Now back on track isn't this the isn't this the first time since Johto Ash had two same type pokemon on his team at one time?

Quote Originally Posted by AuraMaster View Post
    Lets not make a load of drama. You should of just not even responded to the post but rather have pmed it to the person. This thread is for Sewaddle and and Burgh and to be honest in your post I see no mention of the little critter or the fantastic gym leader.

Now back on track isn't this the isn't this the first time since Johto Ash had two same type pokemon on his team at one time?
    He had three ground types in Sinnoh.

Anyone else loved Cheren's Theme-Disco Edition used for Burgh's introduction. It was really rocking.

You got that right! The Legend of Korra is returning on October 3rd! Mark your calendars!

In the games, Burgh never interested me, but the whole Cilan-gone-disco thing made him my favorite Unova leader so far.
    I don't use "uber" Pokemon (because they're banned), I don't calculate stat values (the simulator does it for me), I don't use cheating devices (because I hardly ever play the actual game), I don't breed my way to perfection (because I use a simulator), and I do care about natures. I battle the most efficient way, so I can use my strategic skills to the fullest. I don't look down on others because of the way they play Pokemon, which non-competitive people seem to actually do more often. If you use this philosophy, copy & paste this into your signature. (Started by DittoDude.)

OK it has to be said that Sewaddle is the cutest thing I have ever seen. What an awesome pokemon. Whoever created his dub voice did a great job. It's awesome.

Burgh was a pain in the ***. Bleugh. I just fastforwarded through his big speeches of art and just an a pure heart, blah blah blah.

I have to say, this season of pokemon is shaping up really well. Ash has caught some good pokemon(Scraggy, Oshawott, Sewaddle     Spoiler:
    are all awesome with great personalities). Let's just hope that a good chunk of them are fully evolved by the time he gets to the Unova League.
    Last edited by Sushi; 6th June 2011 at 12:03 PM.
    Some people say pokemon is demonic.

I say "That's why its fun!!!!!"

is frickin' awesome

Burgh sounds kind of like Cilan... or am I imagining it?

Anyways, Sewaddle and Leavanny are epic. I used to hate them; I never cared much for Bug Pokemon. Now I love them; Sewaddle definitely has some awesome String Shot skills. <3

I was expecting Sewaddle's Pokeball to teleport away like Krabby's, but I guess not teleporting was better. That way, Ash wouldn't forget forget Sewaddle like he forgot about Krabby.
    I derp.

"Don't take chances! Don't make mistakes! But get Messi, definitely get Messi!" - If Joachim Loew quoted Ms. Frizzle

Quote Originally Posted by American--Pi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Taavetti View Post
    Out of the three, I'd marry the soccer ball.

Well I finally saw the whole episode and I loved seeing how Ash got sewaddle. It was interesting that pokeballs don't disappear upon having a 7th pokemon in party anymore but rather stop working. Must be exclusive to Unova.

If you rooted for Dawn during A Grand Fight For Winning even though you knew she'd lose, then copy and paste this in your signature.

Sewaddle is still as adorable as always. Love that bugger!

Leavanny's voice scared me. o_o

*walks away and hides in corner*

Sewaddle was so cute in this episode. For some reason in the game Burgh reminds me of Pegasus from Yu-Gi-Oh >.<

Pokemon fan girl since 1999 =D
    Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

did I hear Ash right towards the end there?

"I called professor juniper and she's taking care of "him"."

Uh...dub added line hopefully^^;

Quote Originally Posted by Almighty Zard View Post
    did I hear Ash right towards the end there?

"I called professor juniper and she's taking care of "him"."

Uh...dub added line hopefully^^;
    He said it.
    Because     Spoiler:- .:
    .................................................. ......................

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by Rapidash27 View Post
    OK it has to be said that Sewaddle is the cutest thing I have ever seen. What an awesome pokemon. Whoever created his dub voice did a great job. It's awesome.

Burgh was a pain in the ***. Bleugh. I just fastforwarded through his big speeches of art and just an a pure heart, blah blah blah.

I have to say, this season of pokemon is shaping up really well. Ash has caught some good pokemon(Scraggy, Oshawott, Sewaddle and Roggenrola(simply cos I love that pokemon) are all awesome with great personalities). Let's just hope that a good chunk of them are fully evolved by the time he gets to the Unova League.
    Wow thanks for the spoiler...

Take a step and I'm on my way, gonna start all over again,.......again.

Quote Originally Posted by Rapidash27 View Post

I have to say, this season of pokemon is shaping up really well. Ash has caught some good pokemon(Scraggy, Oshawott, Sewaddle and    Spoiler:- please use next time:
    (simply cos I love that pokemon) are all awesome with great personalities). Let's just hope that a good chunk of them are fully evolved by the time he gets to the Unova League.
    some people like to watch the english dub and not read the spoilers
    .................................................. ......................

Quote Originally Posted by jscholfield View Post
    some people like to watch the english dub and not read the spoilers
    I agree. I find the voices now to be as good as 4kids! I did watch BF in Japanese since the voices were so off but now there so awesome!

Burgh is easily the most annoying character on my list in the anime so far. I hope we won't have to see him much after his and Ash's gym battle, unless he changes of course. On the other hand, Sewaddle is already my favorite Pokemon and I hope it's used as much as Oshawott. I think pretending not to like Ash when he's probably its favorite person is a nice touch that should be displayed in future episodes. I don't think any Pokemon has been like that before so it's an interesting detail imo.

Probably said already, but this is the second episode without a Team Rocket appearance. I don't like the small parts they get as it is now, especially since they're not annoying anymore, so this was disappointing to me. So minus this and Burgh, I really enjoyed this episode.

The Patrat death stares weren't creepy in this episode! I really liked this episode. 9/10
    This is Marcus. He likes Owl City. C+P him in your sig if you're awesome like him. (Started by Fanal!)

† I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

I am also an Eternal Ferriswheelshipper! Credit to LunGhost.

Copy the above Pokemon into your signature if you know how they relate to each other. (Started by Eternal Draconic)

Burgh, Sewaddle, and Leavanny's voices were all great in my eyes. I wish Cilan had Burgh's voice I think it suits Cilan just as much as Burgh.

Despite already watching it before(Japaneses version) I enjoyed the episode very much again.
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

Lot of stuff in this episode. Ash catching a Pokemon with a full party, that hasn't happened since thew first season with him catching a Krabby. Also interesting to see that his Sewaddle doesn't get automatically transferred guess Unova works differently than Kanto, also the fact that Juniper is taking care of his switched out Pokemon. I guess with Unova being so far away they don't have a transfer system setup between Unova & the mainland.

Actually like Burgh's English voice better than his Japanese voice it's more suitable to his personality. I guess a small gripe I have is I think Burgh would be more suited to being a women, especially since we don't see many female trainers of gym leaders that use Bug Pokemon. Overall this is a really enjoyable episode, and it looks like Sewaddle is going to be an interesting addition to Ash's team.
    My Grandmother always said...
    "She who walks the path of heaven will rule over everything"

Mana (4914-3452-1470) (X)
    Gyarados, Octillary, and Azumarill

Sewaddle is very cute.

Burgh is very creepy.
    I like Metagross, and I used to claim it!
    Spheal with it.

Spoiler:- 3DS Friend Code:

I don't know if someone already noticed that, but there was a reference to the Kanto saga, when Sewaddle was taken by that Deerling.
    Ash then says: "Aim for my arm!", which sounds very similiar to: "Aim for the horn!".
    In snow, the pure white coat covering its body obscures it from predators.
    Dewgong

SEWAWA!!!!!!

nuff said.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by PBRMASTER View Post
    I don't know if someone already noticed that, but there was a reference to the Kanto saga, when Sewaddle was taken by that Deerling.
    Ash then says: "Aim for my arm!", which sounds very similiar to: "Aim for the horn!".
    I doubt that's a reference to Kanto.
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

Quote Originally Posted by gliscor&yanmega View Post
    I doubt that's a reference to Kanto.
    It was cynicism.
    In snow, the pure white coat covering its body obscures it from predators.
    Dewgong

I think I can be safe to say that a lot of people though Sewaddle was cute. I couldn't agree more!

I finally got off my lazy butt and watched this episode on my DVR. It was a pretty cool episode in so many ways. The animation texture of the Pinwheel Forest (especially the green aura surrounding the tree), and Burgh's Bug Love personality. Reminds me of Gardenia from Sinnoh, but he's not as crazy as her. :P

Levanny had quite a powerful voice actor, the kind that shows how strong of a character you put into it. I was impressed.

~I just wanna feel that rhythm~
    Twitter @TrainerTrevino

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast