Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Sewaddle and Burgh in Pinwheel Forest (677)

Quote Originally Posted by Mega Altaria View Post
    I remember watching this episode several years back and I found Sewaddle's repetitive random attacks on Ash a bit annoying though. I was finally glad after Ash rescued Sewaddle and it eventually showed its cuteness. Pretty glad that Ash also caught it, too.
    I don't know why i couldn't say this in my post but this is exactly what i meant to say

Sewaddle is the best Bug-type Ash ever owned, so this episode is a personal favorite of mine. My favorite scene was when Burgh made his debut.

I loved how the Pinwheel Forest looked emerald green and wow, Sewaddle was tough. Him wrapping Ash in string and headbutting him was funny and seeing Burgh appear was cool as well. I liked his sketches.

In the games, Yaguruma Forest was where we saw the Plasma-dan's first major scheme happen, so I was a little bit vexed that we didn't see them here. I will praise Arty's involvement, though. His character added lots of fun to the episode, as did Kurumiru and its apparent dislike of Satoshi at first.

I loved this filler episode because of the group interaction. Sewaddle's voice was fitting, can't say the same about Leavanny. Burgh was quite the character and I'm quite happy his antics didn't turn into anything annoying.~
    猫に小判

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678