Thread: The Past of Ash's Pikachu

Exclamation The Past of Ash's Pikachu

The Past of Ash's Pikachu
    Hey guys. I'm new here, so I'm not sure if thi is allowed or not, but I really want to talk about Pikachu. Personaly I think that it would be really cool if Ash gets back to Pallet Town and finds a guy that Pikachu remembers and tries to attack. The guy would be revealed to be Pikachu's previous trainer. He'd hatched Pikachu from an egg as a Pichu and treated him with love and respect. One day when Pichu won a match against a Pidgeotto it evolved into Pikachu. The trainer tried to get Pikachu to evolve into Raichu with a Thunder Stone, but Pikachu didn't want to, so the trainer kept Pikachu in the Poke Ball for a really long time, only taking it out to try to trick it into evolving. Eventually Pikachu grew to hate its trainer, and all trainers really. The trainer eventually gave up and gave his "stupid, weak Pikachu" to Professor Oak. However, when he sees Pikachu fighting in the Kalos League on television after finding out that Ash was Pikachu's new trainer, the guy sees how powerful Pikachu has become. In a three part episode the guy would team up with Team Rocket, whom plan to double cross him, and they try to get Pikachu from Ash. Pikachu eventually beats his old trainer and his old Pokemon companions and the guy gives up. He leaves after apologising to Ash and Pikachu.

Quote Originally Posted by TaylorManton1 View Post
    The Past of Ash's Pikachu
    Hey guys. I'm new here, so I'm not sure if thi is allowed or not, but I really want to talk about Pikachu. Personaly I think that it would be really cool if Ash gets back to Pallet Town and finds a guy that Pikachu remembers and tries to attack. The guy would be revealed to be Pikachu's previous trainer. He'd hatched Pikachu from an egg as a Pichu and treated him with love and respect. One day when Pichu won a match against a Pidgeotto it evolved into Pikachu. The trainer tried to get Pikachu to evolve into Raichu with a Thunder Stone, but Pikachu didn't want to, so the trainer kept Pikachu in the Poke Ball for a really long time, only taking it out to try to trick it into evolving. Eventually Pikachu grew to hate its trainer, and all trainers really. The trainer eventually gave up and gave his "stupid, weak Pikachu" to Professor Oak. However, when he sees Pikachu fighting in the Kalos League on television after finding out that Ash was Pikachu's new trainer, the guy sees how powerful Pikachu has become. In a three part episode the guy would team up with Team Rocket, whom plan to double cross him, and they try to get Pikachu from Ash. Pikachu eventually beats his old trainer and his old Pokemon companions and the guy gives up. He leaves after apologising to Ash and Pikachu.
    That sounds an awfully lot like Ash's Charizard, and Pignite's past when they were still in their base stages. Also if that had been the case then wouldn't the trainer have shown up after the Sinnoh League since Pikachu did Tie with a Latios there.

The Pikachu is either Reds or from Ash father.
    My Friend Code: 4098-4422-2793 Add me.

If you want to create episode plots you'd like to see, please use this thread: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...IAL-SPOILERS*)

Run for your lives.

tumblr - livejournal