Thread: Who will Ash's All Star Pokemon for the Kalos League?

Default Who will Ash's All Star Pokemon for the Kalos League?

Ash always seems to have an All Star, or MVP for the leagues. Sinnoh was Infernape, Unova was Krookodile. They always seem to be off his current team as well.

I see it being Greninja, or Goodra. (if Goodra comes back than Goodra if not than Greninja.)

These two are his strongest and most capable Pokemon this generation. In my opinion. Although his other Pokemon could have solid performances, including his Noirvern. Hopefully Noibat evolves cause Ash needs him.

Quote Originally Posted by cam24t View Post
    Ash always seems to have an All Star, or MVP for the leagues. Sinnoh was Infernape, Unova was Krookodile. They always seem to be off his current team as well.

I see it being Greninja, or Goodra. (if Goodra comes back than Goodra if not than Greninja.)

These two are his strongest and most capable Pokemon this generation. In my opinion. Although his other Pokemon could have solid performances, including his Noirvern. Hopefully Noibat evolves cause Ash needs him.
    Why is Goodra included his strongest alongside Greninja. Talonflame has passed Goodra and Hawlucha is close and Noivern will also be close, if not on par upon evolving. So far, Goodra is his weakest, since he cannot develop as much as the others can under Ash care. Also, there is no prove its in training, thus it must be seen as released until further confirmation (IMO).

Greninja will be the MVP, like Glalie, Charizard and Kingler. I find you cannot include Infernape and Krookodile, since both only had one battle at there native league. I included Glalie before Sceptile, since Glalie has better feats at the Hoenn League than Sceptile did. And off course Kingler because he swept a league match (And thus can be seen as Ash strongest mon lolz). Charizard carried Ash past Gary and almost past Harrisson, damaging his Blaziken so badly Harrisson couldn't use it in the next match.
    Last edited by nickdt; 9th February 2016 at 5:28 PM.
    My Friend Code: 4098-4422-2793 Add me.

Pikachu

10char

Greninja most probably.

I guess it's a matter of opinion. Pikachu's always starred. Goodra has a possibility of coming back. Out of Talonflame, Hawlucha, and Noibat.... Hawlucha is probably the most memorable because he seems to have more of a personality and is more memorable. I agree Greninja will likely be the MVP, they've kind of already set the stage for it. Truly , I almost forgot Glalie existed and Sceptile was more memorable. Charizard being the most memorable (not including Pikachu). Kingler was incredibly memorable (as well as Muk and Snorlax for me).

The most valuable, in my opinion, will not probably be Greninja.

Greninja or Pikachu would be the star. No evidence of Goodra returning so I wouldn't bet on that pokemon.
    Currently playing Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire. Awaiting Pokemon Z and the next pokemon movie.

Currently own: All gen 4, 5 and 6 main series games.

Feel free to check out my hilarious signature!

Currently avoiding the giant chicken so I won't destroy half the city when fighting the chicken!

Oh no, oh no, oh no! Oh Yeah! Okay, can everyone please stop saying oh no in the court room cause the Kool Aid man keeps coming in!

Oh that dog of mine!

Oh haven't you heard? Bird is the word!

Ash using Ash-Greninja in the Kalos League may be Ash's only hope of making it into the top 4. Especially if he's going up against trainers who use Mega Pokemon. Which is probably 100% probable. My point is, if the writers write Ash to be at his strongest, using his reserves and his top Pokemon, he would be able to win the whole League. But they probably won't.

Hawlucha: The Forest Champion
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Rain the thunder, the bird of thunder: Zapdos!

Proud supporter of AmourShipping

Sylveon Fan!

Emerald Team