Page 35 of 42 FirstFirst ... 25313233343536373839 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokémon: XY Series Dub Title Thread

Quote Originally Posted by raigeki333 View Post
    they sure have changed a lot from the titles, but anyway is it confirmed to be on jan 18 or feb 1 cause i try to look on sites and they were not sure about it.
    The third episode will air on February 1st, so I guess we've actually got February 1st to see the new XY episodes in English.

What is this I hear about the actors from the preview are not confirmed to be the actual actors? I was on FB and people are saying the only confirmed actor is Clemont's VA and that it is similar to how the MMoMP had different VA. Is this just a rumor or was it really a rushed production they will recast? I remember someone saying Serena's VA was brand new but Bulbapedia lists a person with a different name who has done the show before. Hoping it is a rumor since I loved the XY VA so far.

But the new new eps are Feb 1? At least we will get the full theme on the 18th. Hoping TPCI pulled strings with CN to get a minute and not cut it to 30. Networks are so strict about themes now

Quote Originally Posted by MidnightMelody View Post
    What is this I hear about the actors from the preview are not confirmed to be the actual actors? I was on FB and people are saying the only confirmed actor is Clemont's VA and that it is similar to how the MMoMP had different VA. Is this just a rumor or was it really a rushed production they will recast? I remember someone saying Serena's VA was brand new but Bulbapedia lists a person with a different name who has done the show before. Hoping it is a rumor since I loved the XY VA so far.
    I think it's just a rumor. Bulbapedia still has the name of the same VA who did Serena in the preview.

Quote Originally Posted by Geo-Oblivion's Wrath View Post
    I think it's just a rumor. Bulbapedia still has the name of the same VA who did Serena in the preview.
    That's definitely a rumor: I'm fairly certain it's still going to be Haven Paschall that plays Serena in the XY dub, and the others being the same as the ones in the 2 episode XY dub preview.
    Last edited by PokemonNation2000; 21st December 2013 at 1:39 AM.
    Opinions Regarding the Pokémon:
    1. Anime: OS > AG > BW > DP > XY
    2. Movies: OS = AG > DP = BW = XY
    3. English Dub: 4Kids Entertainment/TAJ Productions (EP001-EP276; AG001-AG020) = 4Kids Entertainment (AG021-AG145) = TPCi/SDI Media (The Origin)/Very Good > TPCi/DuArt Film & Video (BW)/Poor > PUSA/TPCi/TAJ Productions (AG146-AG192)/Very Poor > TPCi/DuArt Film & Video (XY) = PUSA/TPCi/TAJ Productions/DuArt Film & Video (DP)/Atrocious
    4. Games: XY > BW1 > BW2 > RSE > GSC > Y > HGSS > DP > RBG
    5. Pokémon: The Origin: Excellent: 93/100.
    6. Manga: RS > RB > Y > FRLG > XY > BW > E > DP > GSC
    "It's like with each new Generation, Dogasu becomes an even bigger idiot than he was the last Generation." - Kalos Adventurer

Quote Originally Posted by MidnightMelody View Post

But the new new eps are Feb 1? At least we will get the full theme on the 18th. Hoping TPCI pulled strings with CN to get a minute and not cut it to 30. Networks are so strict about themes now
    well even if that's the case i hope serena's va would still be the one who supposed to do it, i don't want to see her voice being changed to the taste that its being dislike
    Last edited by SerenaForTheWin; 21st December 2013 at 8:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwail8023 View Post
    That's definitely a rumor: I'm fairly certain it's still going to be Haven Paschall that plays Serena in the XY dub, and the others being the same as the ones in the 2 episode XY dub preview.
    That's good. I don't know about everyone else, but I hope Haven Paschall continues to voice Serena. Her voice needs a bit of an adjustment, but otherwise, I find it to be quite okay.

That's good. I don't know about everyone else, but I hope Haven Paschall continues to voice Serena. Her voice needs a bit of an adjustment, but otherwise, I find it to be quite okay.
    Same, her voice has some sass to it which I love

Quote Originally Posted by AshsPikachu View Post
    Same, her voice has some sass to it which I love
    Yeah. I think Haven Paschall really brought out the magic line of "Something unbelievable happened to my FACE." No doubt the reason why people fell in love with that.

I've got my fingers crossed for the preview VA's being retained, because they've all done a good job so far, in my opinion.

but maybe ash could have a change of va for the english dub, though highly unlikely. to tell you the truth i'm disappointed with the va doing his

but maybe ash could have a change of va for the english dub, though highly unlikely. to tell you the truth i'm disappointed with the va doing his
    Unfortunately, I don't see this cast going anywhere anytime soon. Much as the English dub does really need a recast of its VAs for Ash and TR (and a new script writer especially), IMO, I can't see it happening anytime in the near future. It's a shame, but it can't be helped. :'(
    Last edited by PokemonNation2000; 21st December 2013 at 9:35 AM.
    Opinions Regarding the Pokémon:
    1. Anime: OS > AG > BW > DP > XY
    2. Movies: OS = AG > DP = BW = XY
    3. English Dub: 4Kids Entertainment/TAJ Productions (EP001-EP276; AG001-AG020) = 4Kids Entertainment (AG021-AG145) = TPCi/SDI Media (The Origin)/Very Good > TPCi/DuArt Film & Video (BW)/Poor > PUSA/TPCi/TAJ Productions (AG146-AG192)/Very Poor > TPCi/DuArt Film & Video (XY) = PUSA/TPCi/TAJ Productions/DuArt Film & Video (DP)/Atrocious
    4. Games: XY > BW1 > BW2 > RSE > GSC > Y > HGSS > DP > RBG
    5. Pokémon: The Origin: Excellent: 93/100.
    6. Manga: RS > RB > Y > FRLG > XY > BW > E > DP > GSC
    "It's like with each new Generation, Dogasu becomes an even bigger idiot than he was the last Generation." - Kalos Adventurer

If you still can't get used sarah's voice for ash, you may as well stop watching the dub then. They won't bring back veronica, so I don't know who people would want.
    My first shiny ever caught!

Named Admiral Sentret

Quote Originally Posted by yuoke View Post
    If you still can't get used sarah's voice for ash, you may as well stop watching the dub then. They won't bring back veronica, so I don't know who people would want.
    great then i'll just have to stick with it, since i like serena's va

Unfortunately, I don't see this cast going anywhere anytime soon. Much as the English dub does really need a recast of its VAs for Ash and TR (and a new script writer especially), IMO, I can't see it happening anytime in the near future. It's a shame, but it can't be helped. :'(
    Weird thing is the guy doing TR'script now has been since season 3. But ya the rhymes can get annoying but I'm fine with Jessie and Ash's voice. James as of late has been doing something kinda new with his voice but I can't really get into Meowth. Granted I'm biased since I loved Maddie's Meowth so much.

Would be a bit weird if they replaced any actors now. Though I can't even remember what the not-Ash/TR people sounded like in the XY preview so I guess it wouldn't change anything for me.

Quote Originally Posted by SlimeStack View Post
    Would be a bit weird if they replaced any actors now. Though I can't even remember what the not-Ash/TR people sounded like in the XY preview so I guess it wouldn't change anything for me.
    I only see people being replaced if one dies (Hopefully not anytime soon since everyone is so young still) or if one moves away to like LA for example. I know that is what went down with Mai Valentine in Yugioh. I do like how TPCI gets new people over reusing the same 8 4Kids seemed to use. As for Serena,Bonnie and Clemont I found the voices to be great. Bonnie sounded like Monica Rial and Clemont's voice just fit so well. Serena too granted we only heard a few lines from her.

A recast of minor characters is possible, considering it happened with Giovanni, but there will NEVER be a recast with the main characters. It's been said to be retained for "consistency".

Whatever that means.

I'm personally indifferent to the current VA cast right now. As long as they convey the role well, I'm satisfied either way.

I know Serena has a different voice actor to Iris, but Serena's sass almost matches with Iris. Hopefully it's just her VA getting into her role, and will let it sink in as time goes on. I know Dawn's voice actor started pretty rusty at first, but after a couple episodes, her voice locked in.

XY004- Pikachu and Dedenne's Electrifying Frenzy US air date: Feburary 1, 2014

XY005- Santalune Showdown! Part 1 US air date: Feburary 8, 2014

XY006- Santalune Showdown! Part 2 US air date: Feburary 15, 2014

XY007- A Race Back To Childhood US air date: Feburary 22, 2014

more titles announced and it seems that for some reasons they change the title of the episode far from the original one like xy007.

Those sound punny. I approve.

Fighting for real American turtles everywhere. Pro-Turtle since 6/30/13

Actual good titles?

XY's dub is even getting decent treatment.

XY004- Pikachu and Dedenne's Electrifying Frenzy US air date: Feburary 1, 2014

XY005- Santalune Showdown! Part 1 US air date: Feburary 8, 2014

XY006- Santalune Showdown! Part 2 US air date: Feburary 15, 2014

XY007- A Race Back To Childhood US air date: Feburary 22, 2014

more titles announced and it seems that for some reasons they change the title of the episode far from the original one like xy007.
    Wow, I love these English titles! I find them pretty creative for some reason.

I personally hope to know what XY010's English title is, for some reason too.

'A Race Back To Childhood' sounds pretty good, hehe. xD

Quote Originally Posted by Janovy View Post
    'A Race Back To Childhood' sounds pretty good, hehe. xD
    Yeah! Are these titles real, to start with ? o:
    Water 水 - Earth 土 - Fire 火 - Air 气 - Spirits 神靈 - Change 易 - Balance 平衡
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt account

Quote Originally Posted by The Prince of May View Post
    Yeah! Are these titles real, to start with ? o:
    obviusly yes its been written on the pocketmisters. net and i believe that site is real to start with

yup i agree that xy 7 sounds fishy to me :x

XY003 and XY004 .... both episodes on February 1st ?! Hmm, there's something fishy about this information. I don't know if they'll really air two new episodes in a row on February 1st.

Edit: How come this isn't on CN's schedule? Odd.....
    Last edited by PokemontrainerY; 23rd January 2014 at 1:22 AM.
    Pokémon XY

Kalos, Where Dreams and Adventures Begin!

Quote Originally Posted by DaDonYordel View Post
    Are we not just silly people writing silly complaints on this message board?

Page 35 of 42 FirstFirst ... 25313233343536373839 ... LastLast