EV's- 4 hp/ 252 def/ 252 Sp def
    moves-
    power share
    gastro acid
    toxic
    rest
    my shuckle can use its power share to cripple
    sweepers by generally cutting attack power in half and it
    can use gastro acid to get rid of shell armor, etc.
    thats about all i use it for,though. really makes a difference in battles between facing some +6 dragon dance salamence.

chandelure @ choice specs
    shadow tag
    timid nature
    EV's- hp 4/ spd 252/ sp atk 252
    moves-
    flamethrower
    shadow ball
    energy ball
    hidden power (fighting)
    Shanderaa's moves cover all of its weakness,
    water, ground, rock, dark, and ghost. also, just
    about anything that it can take a hit from dies
    almost instantly. if your slower than him its not looking good for you.

cloyster @ focus sash
    skill link
    Careful nature
    EV's- 100 atk/ 56 def/ 100 spd/ 252 sp def
    moves-
    shell smash
    icicle spear
    shell blade
    rapid spin

Cloyster. He was a beast with skill link and even more with gen 5. he's got shell smash now, and icicle spear has boosted power. he has the focus sash just in case some special sweeper comes in with a huge overheat or something. he kills every freaking non steel type. he works really good with shuckle in a double battle.

sigilyph @ flame orb
    magic guard
    sassy nature
    EV's- 56 hp/ 204 def/ 252 sp def
    moves-
    protect
    psycho shift
    roost
    cosmic power
    Shinpora is a good crippler too. he just waits for his flame orb to kick in and shifts it to his opponent. he has roost for recovery and cosmic power to rub the burn in their face.

blaziken @ focus sash
    speed boost
    jolly nature
    EV's- 4 hp/ 252 atk/ 252 spd
    moves-
    protect
    claw sharpen/ swords dance
    blaze kick
    hi jump kick

it depends on whether im doing a double battle or a single battle. if im in a single battle then i need the accuracy boost. if im in a 2 on 2, the victini can cover the accuracy. i also need the focus sash to live if some pokemon comes by with hydro pump or something.

victini @ leftovers
    victory star
    timid nature
    EV's- 4 hp/ 252 sp atk/ 252 spd
    moves-
    flamethrower
    psychic
    shadow ball
    charge beam

Other than the accuracy boost, i dont even need victini. i could really run
    claw sharpen on blaziken full time, but the +2 attack is always better. i have psychic on him for the STAB, but it lowers its coverage.

basically, this team is mainly about negating sweeping and use sheer force to break through walls. despite my fire type team, i dont have much water trouble. it's mainly because of shuckle and its power share. its pretty hard to use, as i have to switch shuckle in to reset it stats. the biggest weakness to my team, i suppose would be tentacruel, as i dont have any physical super-effective physical moves. its sp def is too high for victini to OHKO with psychic, but 1 or 2 physical moves can take it out, but it has the chance to hit with hydro pump or sludge bomb. luckily, i dont see tentacruel much, so otherwise it's a pretty solid team. usually cloyster may be lucky enough to OHKO it with it's skill link rock blast.

The teirs are a load of bull crap.
    Last edited by pikamanepicfail45; 10th February 2011 at 11:55 PM.
    if you are like me,and think Typhlosion is too epic to be in UU, copy this in your sig-started by epicpip.

I use this place for my sprites from now on, because they have front, back, male, female, normal, and shiny sprites.
    Credit to The Spriters Resource for all of my images from here forward.

credits go to here.
    Note-My name is Michael, not Micheal. 99% of people cannot spell my name correctly.

Snivy used STONED EDGE!!

Shiboras nice but does it shift he orb to the pokemon or just the brun then some how gets burned again? Let me know as I am using him too
    Sarkhan

Tortarus Malfegor GlacierExpediaLucifer Optimus

just the burn. he can do it over and over as he gets burned every turn
    you have tentacruel!!! my only severe weakness is on your team.
    Last edited by pikamanepicfail45; 10th February 2011 at 3:56 AM.
    if you are like me,and think Typhlosion is too epic to be in UU, copy this in your sig-started by epicpip.

I use this place for my sprites from now on, because they have front, back, male, female, normal, and shiny sprites.

credits go to here.
    Note-My name is Michael, not Micheal. 99% of people cannot spell my name correctly.

Snivy used STONED EDGE!!

Haha yup I love tentacruel I'm hopin to get a shiny one with rain dish thats my goal, he's beast. I'm thinkin of tryin psycho shift out either that or just t wave. Whatever proves itself to me
    Sarkhan

Tortarus Malfegor GlacierExpediaLucifer Optimus

Recommendations in bold

Shuckle @ leftovers

Sturdy
    Impish nature - Defense over Sp. Defense. And Speed can come in handy, but Sp.Atk wont, since this move-set doesn't use Special moves.
    EV's- 248 hp/ 252 def/ 8 SpD This is because SpD is boosted by Sandstorm, and Defense is not...Of course, irrelevant if you're not IN a sandstorm
    ~ Toxic
    ~Encore
    ~Rest
    ~Knock Off/Protect/Stealth Rock

Shuckle is terrible as an attacker. This is his only viable moveset. He will stick Toxic on the opponent, then tank with his beastly defensive stats. Encore will prevent the opponent from setting up on your while you tank. Rest will heal Shuckle when HP gets tight. Knock Off knocks StatBoosters and annoying Leftovers that will stall Toxic, but Protect can stall even more. Stealth Rock if you need someone to set it up, but if he's leading, he's going to get Taunted, and won't be able to use ANY move. Now, Power Share is POSSIBLE, but it won't make Shuckle a good attacker. It'll just make him a better wall. It can be countered by switching, but you can reapply it, I guess. So if you really want to use it, you can try. By the way, Shuckle works much better in a Sandstorm (Sp.Def Boost), but giving him sandstorm when your whole team doesn't benefit isn't worth it.

chandelure @ choice specs
    shadow tag
    timid nature
    EV's- hp 4/ spd 252/ sp atk 252
    moves-
    flamethrower/Fire Blast
    shadow ball
    energy ball
    hidden power (fighting)

Good set, but Fire Blast if you haven't considered it already, it's your choice. I think Shadow Tag is BANNED in competitive play, so it depends if you're playing friends or playing online competitively. Flash Fire is a good ability, though.

cloyster @ Life Orb
    skill link
    Adamant nature - You want more damage. Sp.Def is not as important.
    EV's- 252 Atk/96 Speed/160 HP

Spikes
    Ice Shard
    Explosion/Rapid Spin
    rock blast

Alright, you wanted a Physical Cloyster? Spikes gives you free damage in the form of an Entry Hazard. Ice Shard is a nice STAB Priority Move. Rock Blast is very powerful and will hit really hard with Skill Link. Explosion is a powerful suicide move, but I recommend rapid spin. Your team NEEDS one because Stealth Rock will take massive chunks of HP because of their typing. Again, HIGHLY recommend a Rapid Spinner to remove foes entry hazards. I know you want to abuse Skill Link with Icicle Spear and Spike Cannon, but Ice Shard's Priority > Icicle Spear's +10 Damage (even with Skill Link). Spike Cannon is a normal type move, so it's really not worth it, just switch out. Shell Break is neat, but you need those support moves.

sigilyph @ flame orb
    magic guard
    Impish/Bold nature Get a defense nature to balance out your EVs. Speed is more useful than Atk/Sp.Atk.
    EV's- 56 hp/ 204 def/ 252 sp def
    moves-
    protect
    psycho shift
    roost
    cosmic power

I guess this is fine for stalling after you apply Flame Orb. They'll probably switch out, but I guess it works. Not an expert on him, but he's been used on me a few fair times.

blaziken @ Life Orb
    speed boost
    jolly nature Adamant is an option as well
    EV's- 4 hp/ 252 atk/ 252 spd
    moves-
    swords dance
    Flare Blitz/Blaze Kick
    hi jump kickSuperpower/Low Kick
    ThunderPunch/Stone Edge

Swords Dance Blaziken. It's either SD or Claws Sharpen. You can't have both, and it's really annoying going to a Move Tutor/Tm/whatever it is every time. I'd go with Swords Dance. Flare Blitz is stronger, but has recoil. Blaze kick is viable, though. Your pick. Hi-Jump Kick is better after the Gen 5 boost, but SuperPower and Low Kick are also options. Again, your pick. Last move depends on what you need for coverage (You really dont need Protect). ThunderPunch kills waters, Stone Edge kills fires, and they both hit flying.

victini @ leftovers
    victory star
    timid nature
    EV's- 4 hp/ 252 sp atk/ 252 spd
    moves-
    flamethrower
    psychic
    Grass Knot/Thunderbolt
    Focus Blast

Flamethrower and Psychic are good STABs. Focus Blast destroys Rocks, Steels, and most importantly, Darks. Thunderbolt annihilates Flying types and Water types, but the main problem is that they don't work at all against ground types. A lot of water types are water/ground, and they can completely destroy Victini, so I'd go with Grass Knot. It destroys bulky waters completely. Energy Ball works too, but most bulky waters are heavy (Swampert, ect) so Grass Knot is better IMO.

A final warning. Stealth Rock will COMPLETELY destroy you. Only Blaziken gets a neutral resistance. Everyone else loses 25% HP the moment they get in. You have to either remove some team-mates (Which I dont think Im allowed to suggest, unless you ask) or get a Rapid Spinner. I HIGHLY recommend this; you will most likely lose every match that you play where your opponent uses Stealth Rock.
    Last edited by Monochromatic; 11th February 2011 at 12:09 AM.

i was thinkin about swapping cloyster's spike cannon with shell blade, seeing as it is a STAB move and it can get in 2x or 4x with super-effectiveness, compared to spike cannon being a normal type move with no chance of STAB or being super-effective. plus i would have something for those annoying steel types.

credits go to here.

Snivy used STONED EDGE!!

i like power share on shuckle because of the attack power shuckle has and it divides it up between the user and the sweeper. i use flamethrower on Chandelure for the pp (15 vs 5). and shadow tag is not banned, due to chandelure not being able to be used like wobbofett. on him its just an ability. cloyster has extremely low SpD and huge def., so i want it to live after a shell smash and just in case I've got a focus sash to live. i like the STAB + skill link for damage with icicle spear. although rapid spin is a good idea. i probably will get rid of sandstorm, as it doesn't really help my team at all. all i used it for was to increase my SpD because it was always lower than my defense.
    Last edited by pikamanepicfail45; 10th February 2011 at 11:45 PM.

credits go to here.

Snivy used STONED EDGE!!

You can just switch out if you feel a steel coming on. You don't have to go 6v1 with Cloyster. And you NEED that Rapid Spin. You're teams got so many pokes that are weak to Stealth Rock.

Power Share won't make Shuckle a formidable attacker because he still wont have the stats to make it, plus his move-set is still shallow. It'll just make the opponent weaker and Shuckle a better tank. It's viable, but stalling with Toxic is better than attacking.

Flamethrower VS Fire Blast is up to personal preference.

And I think Shadow Tag IS banned. Not sure, ask around.

yea i dont use shuckle for attack. it makes it easier for my other pokes to set up. im going to change rock blast to rapid spin and sandstorm to toxic. shadow tag is allowed. wobbofett and wynaut are not due to counter, mirror coat, and destiny bond. sigilyph's magic guard= no sr damage. one match i played against a stealth rocker. it happened to be blissey. switched to blaziken, set up (1 turn with protect, to stall for speed boost, he used SR on that turn. used hone claws to boost acc.)
    hit with hi jump kick every time until i finally died from a slowking. chandelure took quite a bit from the SR, but took out the rest of his team.
    stealth rock isnt as common as it was back in 4th gen because its not a TM anymore so the pool of pokemon that can learn it hasnt grown.
    Last edited by pikamanepicfail45; 11th February 2011 at 1:26 AM.

credits go to here.

Snivy used STONED EDGE!!