Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Dawn's New Journey! (DPSP1)

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Munchlax View Post
    If they continue these special episodes, or if Dawn makes a comeback like May & Misty did, I hope Dawn ends up catching a Treecko
    I'm going to say she will, since it would promote the "remakes", she doesn't have a grass type too. I just don't think Treecko is a pokemon I would associate with her though.
    Sig deleted by Hydrohs. Read the sig rules.

Quote Originally Posted by KingMinun View Post
    I'm going to say she will, since it would promote the "remakes", she doesn't have a grass type too. I just don't think Treecko is a pokemon I would associate with her though.
    Me neither, but since she already has Piplup & Quilava, Treecko's the only one left. Though I wonder if they do continue these episodes, that Dawn will lose her pokemon the way Ash did in Johto?

Black2/
    Heart Gold/X Trainer Card:
    • Name- Dale Hudson
    • Status- Training for my gym battle with Clemont after swapping out a few of my pokémon
    • Idols- Tucker Satoshi, Red, Cynthia, Alder, Lance
    • Hometown- Aspertia City, Unova, USA
    • Graduated from- Aspertia Academy

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Munchlax View Post
    Me neither, but since she already has Piplup & Quilava, Treecko's the only one left. Though I wonder if they do continue these episodes, that Dawn will lose her pokemon the way Ash did in Johto?
    Hoping if they do, I could see that happening, First being Mamoswine, then Buneary, Pachurisu, and Togekiss, and her keeping Piplup and Quilava in her team!

Quote Originally Posted by KingMinun View Post
    Hoping if they do, I could see that happening, First being Mamoswine, then Buneary, Pachurisu, and Togekiss, and her keeping Piplup and Quilava in her team!
    woahh calm down!! not togekiss!!
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Advance/AmourShipper ~ I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig

Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunrise ~
    Grooveshark | Tumblr | BulbaGarden | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

Quote Originally Posted by (P.O.K.E.M.O.N.) View Post
    Omg!!! Now teshub is going to make 1 billion threads about dawn's return!!! Curse u
    Why, Satoshi won't go to Hoenn again dont worry.

Maybe Satoshi won't have time for Hoenn,but I'm sure Princess Dawns heart will always be there for Ash,and her feelings will take her to him and suprise him with a pretty colorful musical ^^ Hey,She has done something similar once to him.

What opening did these two episodes have?
    After 12 years of being a Pokemon fan, I'm officially quitting the fandom. This is not a rage quit and it has nothing to do with the Pokemon franchise. It's also NOT a sudden decision - I've planned it for months but I decided to stay a true, active Pokemon fan until the very last day. The reason for my leave is the fact that I'm starting my studies at the Uni and I decided that it's a perfect moment to move on with my life. I'll never forget all these awesome years and Pokemon will always be a part of my childhood memories. Goodbye friends! Thank you.

And if I'm ever back, I'm never back for good.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxim View Post
    What opening did these two episodes have?
    The most recent DP opening

anyone know where I can watch these episodes? I can't find them anywhere

does anyone have a link? ive been itching to watch this through class

--------------------------

When every life meets another life....something will be born----....
    ...... connectoin!!
    Allright, I GOT MY Spike-shell Badge BADGE!!!
    Shipping's i love:
    Poke Ikari Contest and Oldrival
    YouTube-Main Youtube-AMV
    Facebook
    Fanfictoin
    my fc for pokemon black: 0218 0023 3033 SLR(girlsign)

PM me first

What happened to whole Paris and Buneary thing?

So Dawn is going to Hoenn for a journey we won't be seeing, sounds a lot like May.

I think its also funny that people think there's going to be a filler arc in Hoenn. Just like Ash returned to Johto, right?

Just a friendly reminder that you are not allowed to ask where to watch the episode.

Dawn said she'll go to Hoenn
    Here we go again ...

That applies to a lot of things in this episode, actually. It's kind of nostalgic.

So much for Dawn ever seeing Ambipom again. LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    So Dawn is going to Hoenn for a journey we won't be seeing, sounds a lot like May.

I think its also funny that people think there's going to be a filler arc in Hoenn. Just like Ash returned to Johto, right?
    Yeah except this time, the current region is moving at a much quicker pace that there must be a Filler region, kinda like the Orange Islands and Kanto Battle Frontier.

It's nice to see that Dawn's still going to travel. And to Hoenn, at that! We already knew her Cyndaquil would evolve, but it was cool nonetheless. The whole episode was very "Following a Maiden's Voyage"-like, even the Ariados were there (a shiny one! ZOMG!).

Did anyone notice it said: "To be continued", this may mean we'll get more specials.. I'm excited!

Meh it was ok. I'm glad that I didn't wake up for it though. Anyways at least we know what Dawn will be doing now.

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    So much for Dawn ever seeing Ambipom again. LOL.
    Would you just stop, now, please? You're being a jerk just for the sake of it.

Did anyone notice it said: "To be continued", this may mean we'll get more specials.. I'm excited!
    Not if CyberCubed has anything to say about it.
    Pokemon: The Theme of Secrets

At long last, I am returning with my Fan-Fic. Just need to find a better host. Blogger has done its course but I need just a little more recognition.

I freaking HATE "Mega" Evolution.

Did Quilava use Flamethrower?
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

Quote Originally Posted by Red View Post
    YESSS!!! ^^ *hops on my bed in fully joys
    Specials for Princess Dawn Forever<^-^>
    and Brock too.

I only saw the pictures, but what I saw seemed interesting. Would have rather just got a Best Wishes episode though.

There was a Shiny(Or at less different color) Ariados, which was nice.

It was interesting how the writers decided to make things similar to how Dawn first started out, I'm guessing they want to show how far she's come.

And she's going to Hoenn next, interesting although not surprising.
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

I really smell some R/S/E remakes.

Proudly Mexican nuff said :3

Quote Originally Posted by Red View Post
    I doubt that means anything. Tons of specials have had that "To be continued" thing at the end, and most of them still haven't gotten sequels.

Anyway, this special was average. While it was cool to see Dawn again, I didn't much like the episode as much as I thought I would. I liked that Dawn battled her mother once more and that her Cyndaquil evolved, which was something I was excited about. I liked seeing Professor Rowan again since he's my favorite regional Professor, but I was disappointed that Dawn decided to head to the Hoenn region next. You know people are gonna use that as "evidence" for a Hoenn filler saga or R/S/E remake or something. On a small note: I trucking HATE those Ariados! I don't care if one of them was Shiny; call pest control and get rid of them already. Anyway yeah, I'll give this a 6/10 because it didn't include Cilan because it was just sort of average.

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    I doubt that means anything. Tons of specials have had that "To be continued" thing at the end, and most of them still haven't gotten sequels.

Anyway, this special was average. While it was cool to see Dawn again, I didn't much like the episode as much as I thought I would. I liked that Dawn battled her mother once more and that her Cyndaquil evolved, which was something I was excited about. I liked seeing Professor Rowan again since he's my favorite regional Professor, but I was disappointed that Dawn decided to head to the Hoenn region next. You know people are gonna use that as "evidence" for a Hoenn filler saga or R/S/E remake or something. On a small note: I trucking HATE those Ariados! I don't care if one of them was Shiny; call pest control and get rid of them already. Anyway yeah, I'll give this a 6/10 because it didn't include Cilan because it was just sort of average.
    Actually you are kinda right but if it means to be continued it means we will see them again once more. Anyways i can't wait for dawn to see max and his family and maybe may as well. Who knows a special with dawn and may in it?? its possible...now we will get to see if may won the jhoto grand festival *Fingers crossed*

Also im really starting to think that there will be R/S remakes now. i mean may went to jhoto=Gold/silver remakes. Dawn going to hoenn=R/S remakes. Im starting to wonder if cybercubed is regreting the stuff he said already.
    Last edited by luner45; 3rd February 2011 at 7:14 PM.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast