Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 174

Thread: Dawn's New Journey! (DPSP1)

  1. #26
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    U.K Wales
    Posts
    1,708

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Munchlax View Post
    If they continue these special episodes, or if Dawn makes a comeback like May & Misty did, I hope Dawn ends up catching a Treecko
    I'm going to say she will, since it would promote the "remakes", she doesn't have a grass type too. I just don't think Treecko is a pokemon I would associate with her though.
    Sig deleted by Hydrohs. Read the sig rules.

  2. #27
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Lumiose City
    Posts
    2,780

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KingMinun View Post
    I'm going to say she will, since it would promote the "remakes", she doesn't have a grass type too. I just don't think Treecko is a pokemon I would associate with her though.
    Me neither, but since she already has Piplup & Quilava, Treecko's the only one left. Though I wonder if they do continue these episodes, that Dawn will lose her pokemon the way Ash did in Johto?

    Black2/
    Heart Gold/X Trainer Card:
    • Name- Dale Hudson
    • Status- Training for my gym battle with Clemont after swapping out a few of my pokémon
    • Idols- Tucker Satoshi, Red, Cynthia, Alder, Lance
    • Hometown- Aspertia City, Unova, USA
    • Graduated from- Aspertia Academy

  3. #28
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    U.K Wales
    Posts
    1,708

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Munchlax View Post
    Me neither, but since she already has Piplup & Quilava, Treecko's the only one left. Though I wonder if they do continue these episodes, that Dawn will lose her pokemon the way Ash did in Johto?
    Hoping if they do, I could see that happening, First being Mamoswine, then Buneary, Pachurisu, and Togekiss, and her keeping Piplup and Quilava in her team!
    Sig deleted by Hydrohs. Read the sig rules.

  4. #29
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Olivine City, Johto
    Posts
    4,307

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KingMinun View Post
    Hoping if they do, I could see that happening, First being Mamoswine, then Buneary, Pachurisu, and Togekiss, and her keeping Piplup and Quilava in her team!
    woahh calm down!! not togekiss!!
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Advance/AmourShipper ~ I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig


    Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunrise ~
    Grooveshark | Tumblr | BulbaGarden | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

  5. #30
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    13,261

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by (P.O.K.E.M.O.N.) View Post
    Omg!!! Now teshub is going to make 1 billion threads about dawn's return!!! Curse u
    Why, Satoshi won't go to Hoenn again dont worry.

  6. #31
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Istanbul,Turkey
    Posts
    8

    Default

    Maybe Satoshi won't have time for Hoenn,but I'm sure Princess Dawns heart will always be there for Ash,and her feelings will take her to him and suprise him with a pretty colorful musical ^^ Hey,She has done something similar once to him.

  7. #32
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Srakaland
    Posts
    1,775

    Default

    What opening did these two episodes have?
    After 12 years of being a Pokemon fan, I'm officially quitting the fandom. This is not a rage quit and it has nothing to do with the Pokemon franchise. It's also NOT a sudden decision - I've planned it for months but I decided to stay a true, active Pokemon fan until the very last day. The reason for my leave is the fact that I'm starting my studies at the Uni and I decided that it's a perfect moment to move on with my life. I'll never forget all these awesome years and Pokemon will always be a part of my childhood memories. Goodbye friends! Thank you.

    And if I'm ever back, I'm never back for good.

  8. #33
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Bournemouth, England
    Posts
    16,155

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maxim View Post
    What opening did these two episodes have?
    The most recent DP opening

  9. #34
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    15

    Default

    anyone know where I can watch these episodes? I can't find them anywhere

  10. #35
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    birmingham,england
    Posts
    226

    Default

    does anyone have a link? ive been itching to watch this through class

    --------------------------

    When every life meets another life....something will be born----....
    ...... connectoin!!
    Allright, I GOT MY Spike-shell Badge BADGE!!!
    Shipping's i love:
    Poke Ikari Contest and Oldrival
    YouTube-Main Youtube-AMV
    Facebook
    Fanfictoin
    my fc for pokemon black: 0218 0023 3033 SLR(girlsign)

    PM me first

  11. #36
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Go away, why do you care?
    Posts
    7,981

    Default

    What happened to whole Paris and Buneary thing?

  12. #37
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    31,395

    Default

    So Dawn is going to Hoenn for a journey we won't be seeing, sounds a lot like May.

    I think its also funny that people think there's going to be a filler arc in Hoenn. Just like Ash returned to Johto, right?

  13. #38
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    4,675

    Default

    Just a friendly reminder that you are not allowed to ask where to watch the episode.

    Dawn said she'll go to Hoenn
    Here we go again ...

    That applies to a lot of things in this episode, actually. It's kind of nostalgic.

  14. #39
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    31,395

    Default

    So much for Dawn ever seeing Ambipom again. LOL.

  15. #40
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    U.K Wales
    Posts
    1,708

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    So Dawn is going to Hoenn for a journey we won't be seeing, sounds a lot like May.

    I think its also funny that people think there's going to be a filler arc in Hoenn. Just like Ash returned to Johto, right?
    Yeah except this time, the current region is moving at a much quicker pace that there must be a Filler region, kinda like the Orange Islands and Kanto Battle Frontier.
    Sig deleted by Hydrohs. Read the sig rules.

  16. #41

    Default

    It's nice to see that Dawn's still going to travel. And to Hoenn, at that! We already knew her Cyndaquil would evolve, but it was cool nonetheless. The whole episode was very "Following a Maiden's Voyage"-like, even the Ariados were there (a shiny one! ZOMG!).

  17. #42
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    818

    Default

    Did anyone notice it said: "To be continued", this may mean we'll get more specials.. I'm excited!

  18. #43
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Unova Region - Lacunosa Town
    Posts
    2,664

    Default

    Meh it was ok. I'm glad that I didn't wake up for it though. Anyways at least we know what Dawn will be doing now.

  19. #44
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Not in Obamaland
    Posts
    5,867

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    So much for Dawn ever seeing Ambipom again. LOL.
    Would you just stop, now, please? You're being a jerk just for the sake of it.

    Did anyone notice it said: "To be continued", this may mean we'll get more specials.. I'm excited!
    Not if CyberCubed has anything to say about it.
    Pokemon: The Theme of Secrets


    At long last, I am returning with my Fan-Fic. Just need to find a better host. Blogger has done its course but I need just a little more recognition.

    I freaking HATE "Mega" Evolution.

  20. #45
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    9,270

    Default

    Did Quilava use Flamethrower?
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

  21. #46
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Istanbul,Turkey
    Posts
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Red View Post
    Did anyone notice it said: "To be continued", this may mean we'll get more specials.. I'm excited!
    YESSS!!! ^^ *hops on my bed in fully joys
    Specials for Princess Dawn Forever<^-^>
    and Brock too.

  22. #47
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    5,901

    Default

    I only saw the pictures, but what I saw seemed interesting. Would have rather just got a Best Wishes episode though.

    There was a Shiny(Or at less different color) Ariados, which was nice.

    It was interesting how the writers decided to make things similar to how Dawn first started out, I'm guessing they want to show how far she's come.

    And she's going to Hoenn next, interesting although not surprising.
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

  23. #48
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Mexico (H)
    Posts
    57

    Default

    I really smell some R/S/E remakes.


    Proudly Mexican nuff said :3

  24. #49
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Ship to Hoenn
    Posts
    46,166

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Red View Post
    Did anyone notice it said: "To be continued", this may mean we'll get more specials.. I'm excited!
    I doubt that means anything. Tons of specials have had that "To be continued" thing at the end, and most of them still haven't gotten sequels.

    Anyway, this special was average. While it was cool to see Dawn again, I didn't much like the episode as much as I thought I would. I liked that Dawn battled her mother once more and that her Cyndaquil evolved, which was something I was excited about. I liked seeing Professor Rowan again since he's my favorite regional Professor, but I was disappointed that Dawn decided to head to the Hoenn region next. You know people are gonna use that as "evidence" for a Hoenn filler saga or R/S/E remake or something. On a small note: I trucking HATE those Ariados! I don't care if one of them was Shiny; call pest control and get rid of them already. Anyway yeah, I'll give this a 6/10 because it didn't include Cilan because it was just sort of average.

  25. #50
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    toronto canada
    Posts
    257

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    I doubt that means anything. Tons of specials have had that "To be continued" thing at the end, and most of them still haven't gotten sequels.

    Anyway, this special was average. While it was cool to see Dawn again, I didn't much like the episode as much as I thought I would. I liked that Dawn battled her mother once more and that her Cyndaquil evolved, which was something I was excited about. I liked seeing Professor Rowan again since he's my favorite regional Professor, but I was disappointed that Dawn decided to head to the Hoenn region next. You know people are gonna use that as "evidence" for a Hoenn filler saga or R/S/E remake or something. On a small note: I trucking HATE those Ariados! I don't care if one of them was Shiny; call pest control and get rid of them already. Anyway yeah, I'll give this a 6/10 because it didn't include Cilan because it was just sort of average.
    Actually you are kinda right but if it means to be continued it means we will see them again once more. Anyways i can't wait for dawn to see max and his family and maybe may as well. Who knows a special with dawn and may in it?? its possible...now we will get to see if may won the jhoto grand festival *Fingers crossed*

    Also im really starting to think that there will be R/S remakes now. i mean may went to jhoto=Gold/silver remakes. Dawn going to hoenn=R/S remakes. Im starting to wonder if cybercubed is regreting the stuff he said already.
    Last edited by luner45; 3rd February 2011 at 7:14 PM.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •