Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Dawn's New Journey! (DPSP1)

i think this episode was cool and im glad it didn't take Dawn's Cyndaquil nearly as long to evolve as it did ash's. i'm also excited she decided to go to Howen instead of staying in Sinnoh.

and i think people are now expecting a R|S|E remake because:

-At the end of the Howen region they all traveled to Kanto and there were R|B|Y remakes (FR|LG)
    -May then traveled to Jhoto while Ash went to Sinnoh and there were G|S|C remakes (HG|SS).

so they think now that Dawn is going to Howen while Ash is in Unova there will be a R|S|E remake which is possible but we are gonna have to wait a few yrs. for that if it happens. but i can totally see it happening, i hope they do it would be cool. so only time will tell.

where can i watch these episodes, iv looked but cant find them.

Still haven't watched these

I prefer the way they made Dawn go off on her own, May's way seemed like she didn't really care about leaving. Whilst Dawn, she was upset in DP191 and had something else to do, before continuing on a journey. May just decided to head elsewhere. I hope next time we see Dawn, she'll have Piplup, Lopunny, Pachurisu, Mamoswine, Typhlosion and Togekiss, along with some reserve pokemon too that she caught in Hoenn.
    Sig deleted by Hydrohs. Read the sig rules.

Quote Originally Posted by KingMinun View Post
    Still haven't watched these

I prefer the way they made Dawn go off on her own, May's way seemed like she didn't really care about leaving. Whilst Dawn, she was upset in DP191 and had something else to do, before continuing on a journey. May just decided to head elsewhere. I hope next time we see Dawn, she'll have Piplup, Lopunny, Pachurisu, Mamoswine, Typhlosion and Togekiss, along with some reserve pokemon too that she caught in Hoenn.

Yesss!!! <^-^> That'll let her coolness shine even more.Go Dawn!!!
    Sorry,I'm just a freak for Dawn

So, I'm guessing Dawn will get a BW cameo at the end of the Unova saga-Start of the filler arc now that we found out in this special(-ed) eppy.
    BUCKLE UP FOR BEST WISHES TWO! (AND THE LEAGUE IS HERE!!! )

If you think that the Sinnoh saga was the worst saga yet, copy & paste this to your sig. (Started by Yankees4life)

Quote Originally Posted by Electivire Addict View Post
    What happened to whole Paris and Buneary thing?
    Sorry, my question wasn't answered so I will say it again

Quote Originally Posted by Electivire Addict View Post
    Sorry, my question wasn't answered so I will say it again
    I think she did all that off screen.
    Sig deleted by Hydrohs. Read the sig rules.

Judging from the episode photos, it looks like a rehash of the first DP episode, and the Twinleaf Festival.

At least she's going to Hoenn, predictably.

Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

This episode just seemed incredibly lazy... They just reused the plot from the first episode... Nice to have some closure on what shes doing though, headed to Hoenn.

Lets see in 2010 of september pokemon black and white came out. Its possible that the ruby/sapphire remakes could hit stores in september of 2011 or pokemon grey(sequel to pokemon b/w name unconfirmed) could come out in 2011 and in 2012 ruby and sapphire. Im hoping for the ruby and sapphire remakes first but then again 5th gen just started mean theres ALOT waiting to come out. Mystery dungeon,wii games(hopefully spin offs from xd),pokemon ranger 4 and a whole lot more!! Who's knows?? a online pokemon game MADE by the creators (however that's unlikely)

Im starting to wonder if dawn is gonna get new pokemon from hoenn since she took all of her sinnoh pokemon with her which will be a big surprise for the hoenn trainers. Maybe drew solidad harley could appear again.

Quote Originally Posted by Red View Post
    Did anyone notice it said: "To be continued", this may mean we'll get more specials.. I'm excited!
    If so I hope we get specials about May and Max next. I'd like to see the Johto Grand Festival and what Max is doing now that he isn't travelling. It'd be nice to see a special for Misty and Tracey again too but May and Max should have priority.

Quote Originally Posted by Dawn_AmyFan20 View Post
    YESSS!!! ^^ *hops on my bed in fully joys
    Specials for Princess Dawn Forever<^-^>
    and Brock too.
    Why do you keep calling her Princess Dawn? She's not connected to any Sinnoh Monarchy through blood or marrage.

Do you guys know how to find the videos? I tried typing in the japanese title and still can't find the episode Dx
    WHITE2: 0906 0589 1140
    X: 0216 0799 9223

Quote Originally Posted by ViperQueen View Post
    Do you guys know how to find the videos? I tried typing in the japanese title and still can't find the episode Dx
    There something in that episode TPTB don't want you to see.

Quote Originally Posted by Teshub View Post
    There something in that episode TPTB don't want you to see.
    Really, like what?
    WHITE2: 0906 0589 1140
    X: 0216 0799 9223

Hey is it just me or does every Ariados in the world want Dawn dead? Anyway, I'm glad her Cyndaquil evolved like Ash's.

New Chapter: Chapter 4- Unova

Pirates of the Caribbean: The Creature of Storms
    Also check out my completed crossover of Pokemon and Pirates by clicking the title!

"Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God."
    Ephesians 6:17

This episode started off pretty interesting. They brought back the Piplup/Cyndaquil rivalry which brought out Cyndaquil's personality which is good. The episode was great up until Dawn met that girl and they rehashed the 'Following a Maiden's voyage' but the shiny tough Ariados was actually a nice touch for some reason. That Ariados looked like it was out for blood, and I agree that every Ariados seems out to kill Dawn XD

The highlight of course was Cyndaquil evolving. I don't care if people consider it unnecessary because of Ash's, I will always enjoy a main character's Pokemon evolving. And now Dawn's team look's a little more 'balanced'. Dawn was cheated out of a Empoleon (And even a Prinplup) but if for some weird reason the writer's ever show her again (not likely) I'd loved to see it go all the way and reach Typhlosion. As for Dawn going to Hoenn, I would have preferred Kanto for her to see Ambipom, Kanto also have contest. But Hoenn is where contest were born so it figure's she'd go there. To bad none of it will ever be seen. Overall a somewhat decent end for Dawn. Like I said it was all for Quilava for me.

I'm not too much of a Dawn fan, but I think this special was lackluster. Think more could have been done with it. Just felt so recycled. (I know, it's Pokemon. What isn't?)
    Good to hear that she will still be traveling - to my favorite region, no less.

RSE plox.
    Last edited by Nostalgic Hybrid; 4th February 2011 at 4:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    The highlight of course was Cyndaquil evolving. I don't care if people consider it unnecessary because of Ash's, I will always enjoy a main character's Pokemon evolving. And now Dawn's team look's a little more 'balanced'.
    The thing is if Buneary evolved instead it would have had the exact same effect but without taking away from Ash's Cyndaquil's evolution.

Cool, so she's going to Hoenn? I bet she's going to get a few specials there, which set up for Ash seeing her in Hoenn if and when he goes there for a filler arc.

Or, at the very least, some sort of Hoenn mini-arc with Dawn involved.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaiash View Post
    The thing is if Buneary evolved instead it would have had the exact same effect but without taking away from Ash's Cyndaquil's evolution.
    The writer's had nothing to lose by evolving Dawn's Cyndaquil. They can't just hold back Pokemon just because Ash takes 5 years to evolve his Pokemon. Or it could be that I generally don't care about what the writer's do with Ash or any of his forgotten Oaked Pokemon anymore that I am able to overlook the repeat evolution's of a Cyndaquil. Like I said I will never complain about a main character Pokemon evolving especially if I like the species (big fan of the Cyndaquil line)

As for Buneary evolving? It's almost in the same boat as Piplup now. To much personality for the writer's to play off to evolve it, while Cyndaquil was begging for something to happen to it. Mainly whiny Ash fan's and Dawn hater's don't like this move. Though I'm not accusing you of being either, so please don't think that.

If Buneary evolved, Pikachu would take one look at her and wish he wouldn't have ignored her flirting lol

New Chapter: Chapter 4- Unova

Pirates of the Caribbean: The Creature of Storms
    Also check out my completed crossover of Pokemon and Pirates by clicking the title!

"Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God."
    Ephesians 6:17

Maybe some Pokemon Chronicles in the future like before only focusing on Dawn and Brock so less people would complain about them being gone?

Off Topic: Whatever did happen to Richie? I bet he already is a champion lolz. Leaving behind your rival 3/4 generations back can do that.

how can one go about watching this episode? what do i plug in to youtube or google or wutever to see it? ive spent all day lookin for it and i just wanna watch it. assistance would b GREATLY appreciated

To be honest this special wasn't very good. It was a rehash of bits and pieces of various DP eps put together.

I still don't like the fact that the plot was based on a lame filler girl and Dawn's Cynda evolving, which really served no purpose.

There were many interesting things they could have done with a Dawn special, but they dropped the ball here. I think its laughable that people think we're going to get specials of Dawn in Hoenn when there's really no purpose. Her story is done.

I didn't like it. There was no creativity with this at all.

*Battle against Umbreon and Glameow (Like we haven't seen that one before)
    *Piplup and Chimchar escape (Repeat of first episode, boring)
    *Ariados attack (.......... if i said i didnt see that one comeing I would be lying)
    *Cyndaquil evolving and learning eruption (a mirror of Ash's, it lost the suprise)
    *Dawn going to Hoenn (May went to Johto, it was obvious)

Boring episode............ plain and simple
    Pokemon Black Battle Team

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast