Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pewter Gym - The Biggest Crisis Ever! (DPSP2)

Default Pewter Gym - The Biggest Crisis Ever! (DPSP2)

Pewter Gym - The Biggest Crisis Ever!

Having returned home from his journey with Ash through the Sinnoh region to become a Pokémon Doctor, Brock soon finds that home isn't as relaxing as usual as the Pewter Gym is about to be hit by an official inspection. Brock has to put his plans aside to help sort the gym out for the inspection...

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

Latias? Now I want to know more about this!
    Who the hell do you think I am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I'm gonna be king of the pirates!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First battle is Brock vs Joy, Chansey vs Sudowoodo, Brock lost.
    Wobbuffet and his trainer.(credit: Serebii.net)

I think Joy refused to battle Forrest when Brock said Forrest is the Gym Leader and said that only Flint and Brock are officially the Leaders
    So Brock has to battle her to save the Gym from closing, I think... and his Sudowoodo just lost to Chansey

Nurse Joy has some problem with the gym. Maybe because Steelix isn't actually a rock type?
    And Brock loses to Nurse Joy badly.

Thought it would be chansey, and that brock would lose, attract is a good move. Also, joy wouldn't battle forrest, was it because he was too young to be a gym leader?

What moves did Chansey use?
    Last edited by playerking; 3rd February 2011 at 10:44 AM.

Bonnie: Hey, Clauncher, could you do me a favour and marry my brother?
    Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

Bonnie: Come on, Dedenne! I want that Gym Badge!
    Clauncher: If only this wasn't a kids show.
    3DS FC: 1891 1376 6990. Add me. Wii U Nintendo Network ID: Playerking.

As I said, she refused to battle Forrest cause he's not really the Gym Leader (officially only Flint and Brock are)
    Brock insisted to save the Gym and let Forrest be the Leader so he had a talk with Joy and she agreed to give them a chance, during that time the other Joy who's a real nurse had some problem and Brock adviced her to use Moo Moo Milk in a case like this, then he talked about wanting to be a doctor... and now it's Forrest's Rhyperior VS Joy's Latias
    EDIT: and Forrest lost... now Rhyperior is hurt and Brock asked to get berries and Pokémon food for it... now Joy says Brock will be a good doctor and that Forrest gave her a good battle, so she's ok Forrest being the Gym Leader now
    Last edited by ^ASH^; 3rd February 2011 at 10:49 AM.

I'm happy Brock lost, really. If he really couldn't beat a Chansey with his Sudowoodo, I don't think he deserves to be Gym Leader :x

Not officially, probably because he's too young, i mean Brock did say he could run the gym, but it wasn't fully official, so another nurse joy, so i guess the first one was a PIA, if so, it made sense.

Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

Latias won. What a battle, Latias was very powerfull, Rhyperior managed to lose even after using Mega Horn and Dig, but the Ice move eliminated him...
    Forrest deserves to be a gym leader
    Wobbuffet and his trainer.(credit: Serebii.net)

Quote Originally Posted by Buraddo_Aipom View Post
    I'm happy Brock lost, really. If he really couldn't beat a Chansey with his Sudowoodo, I don't think he deserves to be Gym Leader :x
    cut the guy a little slack, we all know how "crippling" attract can be, plus he's been studing to be a doctor which could've definitely effected his concentration.

Chansey was powerful, so no-one beat Nurse joy at all, oh well, i still say Forrest isn't a good leader, but whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash-kid View Post
    Forrest deserves to be a gym leader
    From what I read I'm pretty sure he did become one ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Almighty Zard View Post
    cut the guy a little slack, we all know how "crippling" attract can be, plus he's been studing to be a doctor which could've definitely effected his concentration.
    Well yeah, and if he wants to be something else, then he definitely shouldn't be a Gym Leader. I'm happy with Brock for losing, because now he can stop being a Gym Leader (officially I guess... since he hasn't been one for years anyway, haha) and do what he really wants to~

How does that make any sense, couldn't beat a Chansey ? whats wrong with it? specially from a Joy with a Latias...

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    How does that make any sense, couldn't beat a Chansey ? whats wrong with it? specially from a Joy with a Latias...
    I think the reason people are upset is because this is literally the first major non team rocket related battle Brock has been in for a LONG time and he gets thrashed.

For the record, as soon as I realized the Nurse Joy owned a Latias, I didn't expect either Forrest or Brock to win, regardless of what other Pokemon she might use.

Cut Brock some slack people. I would've loved it if he was given a better send off but really....

Quote Originally Posted by pokefandt View Post
    I think the reason people are upset is because this is literally the first major non team rocket related battle Brock has been in for a LONG time and he gets thrashed.
    He wasn't upset, he was saying Brock lost to a Chansey, making it seem like Chansey sucked and didn't belong to an extremelly strong trainer who had a Latias.

I was annoyed that thet didn't show all the other of Brock pokemons like they showed Dawn's, y he doesn't have only 6 still it wouldn't hurt to show them, the writers should think a little when doing this kinda of thing though, I would assumed Forrest tunes his pokemon to the challenger in question, if not I feel sorry for the little kids with a starter pokemon getting trashed by Steelix and Rhyperior.
    Last edited by Pepsi_Plunge; 3rd February 2011 at 3:40 PM.

LMAO!

10char

That Latias would've fainted like 3 times if the battle was in-game>.>

It took too many Megahorns and still survived

Where can i watch this episode? ~

I want to see this latias myself

TRIPLE BATTLES PREFERRED...

X Friend Code: "SilverBlue" 0301-9825-3797

GENERATION 20: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Only saw the pictures but it seemed like an interesting episode from what I saw. I like this one better then Dawn's, probably since I like Brock more.

I don't know if Sudowoodo's gender was confirmed before but if it wasn't it's confirmed male now since Chansey used Attract on it and it worked.

I was hoping to see Brock's Chansey evolved into Blissely but it didn't show up at all.

Corgunk is still trying to prevent Brock from finding love lol.

Brock has three pictures in his room, first one is of him, Ash and Misty, second was of him, Ash, May, and Max, and the last one was of him, Ash, and Dawn. So with that, Ash, Misty, May, and Max all appeared in this episode...on a picture but still. I liked that though, seeing all the past groups and that.

Brock is studying hard and still looking after the his brothers and sisters and all that, tough life for him.

Latias from a Joy...rather random but interesting. I wonder if she and Tobias are related or something...or maybe they are the same person dun dun dun. Lol.
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

What more did you expect from the former FIRST gym leader of Kanto!!!??
    BUCKLE UP FOR BEST WISHES TWO! (AND THE LEAGUE IS HERE!!! )

If you think that the Sinnoh saga was the worst saga yet, copy & paste this to your sig. (Started by Yankees4life)

I like this episode better than Dawn's too, but I've only seen the photos.

Kind of sucked that we didn't get to see the rest of his team though.

breathe it in, i'm gonna shine. it's my moment, i'm going to fly.

Ouch, can't believe the only few battles Brock is in he loses yet again. Brock just cant seem to get a lucky break. What a bad way to yet his character go.
    Pokemon Black Battle Team

OMG, my nostalgia radar got on when I saw those cool pics of Brock with his friends!

Ash, Misty, May, Max, Dawn...

This was a fantastic special episode, we got to know what's going on with Brocky, omg he's studying hard!! Forrest proved he can be a good gym leader, Joy with a Latias o_O she's strong...

The only con is we didn't got to see all of Brock's pokes but it was alright, I'm hoping for more specials for him and that this is not the closure (I want specials for May, Misty and some other people, hey a man can dream! XD)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast