Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 LastLast
Results 301 to 325 of 407

Thread: Lavaburst's Trade Shop

  1. #301
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    New Jersey! *fist pump*
    Posts
    313

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Swampert4 View Post
    Hello,I'm intressted of these following:
    PCNY Kingdra
    Pokewalker Surfing Pika
    Pokewalker Flying Pika
    XD Birds
    XD Cyndaquil


    So what do you want? I have 10 Jahre Pokemon to offer,need you these? I hope we come in buisness.Thanks.
    Awesome an offer finally x3 Anyway, can you list the Jahre pokemon?


    My xat avvie (c) me
    {~Friend Safari : GHOST : Pumpkaboo | Golurk | Lampent~}
    {~Fire Type Cloob~} {~TEF~} {~Mystic Types Cloob~}
    {~Total self-caught shinies: 82~} {~Most recent shiny : 2nd Shiny Treecko(MM)~}

    3DS FC : 4012-3813-9306 IGN Emii(Y version)

  2. #302
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Berlin (Germany)
    Posts
    0

    Default

    O.K. These:
    10 Jahre Raikou
    10 Jahre Entei
    10 Jahre Suicune
    10 Jahre Lugia
    10 Jahre Pikachu
    10 Jahre Arktos(Articuno)
    10 ANNI Latias
    10 ANNI Latios

    So you can have all,when I can get the TGC Pika.Sounds that O.K. for you?So I have a GCEA Snubbull,that can I give too.

  3. #303
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    75

    Default

    In reply to your message in my shop, I like:

    Shiny Flawless Houndour
    Shiny Flawless Growlithe

    I'll only take one for the beldum, but see if there's anything else in my shop that interests you for the other Pokemon.


    IGN: Flyer 3DS FC: 4012 5240 1274



    Credit goes to Astral Shadow from The Under for the awesome sig!

  4. #304
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    New Jersey! *fist pump*
    Posts
    313

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Swampert4 View Post
    O.K. These:
    10 Jahre Raikou
    10 Jahre Entei
    10 Jahre Suicune
    10 Jahre Lugia
    10 Jahre Pikachu
    10 Jahre Arktos(Articuno)
    10 ANNI Latias
    10 ANNI Latios

    So you can have all,when I can get the TGC Pika.Sounds that O.K. for you?So I have a GCEA Snubbull,that can I give too.
    deal ;3

    Quote Originally Posted by flyer1228 View Post
    In reply to your message in my shop, I like:

    Shiny Flawless Houndour
    Shiny Flawless Growlithe

    I'll only take one for the beldum, but see if there's anything else in my shop that interests you for the other Pokemon.
    Ok I like this aswell:

    Movie 07 Darkrai ダークライ Timid Lv.50 OT: えいがかん 07147- Mischievous

    Is that pokemon ok?


    My xat avvie (c) me
    {~Friend Safari : GHOST : Pumpkaboo | Golurk | Lampent~}
    {~Fire Type Cloob~} {~TEF~} {~Mystic Types Cloob~}
    {~Total self-caught shinies: 82~} {~Most recent shiny : 2nd Shiny Treecko(MM)~}

    3DS FC : 4012-3813-9306 IGN Emii(Y version)

  5. #305

    Default

    Interested in this:
    Winter02's shiny flawless bagon naive (original traded to a friend) UT.

    Are you taking shiny flawless pokemon in 5th Gen? If so here's what I can offer for it:


    -shiny flawless UT pawniard adamant ut with egg moves: psycho cut , sucker punch;
    -shiny flawless UT timid female ut snorunt with spikes egg move;
    -shiny flawless EVD DW Politoed with egg move encore and and HP electric 70
    -shiny flawless EVD DW Sableye with egg move recover;
    -Shiny flawless EVD Thundurus with HP Ice 70
    -Shiny flawless EVD DW Jolly Salamence with D. Dance
    -Shiny flawless UT scizor adamant with moves: counter, bug bite, bullet punch, night slash;
    -shiny flawless (0 ivs in speed) UT ferroseed with egg moves: Leech Seed and Spikes;
    -shiny flawless UT Elekid with Ice punch and cross chop;
    -shiny flawless UT DW Extreme speed Adamant dratini;
    -shiny flawless UT Adamant axew with night slash
    -shiny flawless UT DW Timid vulpix with moves: heat wave/extresensory/hypnosis/energy ball
    -shiny flawless UT impish shieldon with stealth rock;
    -shiny flawless UTAdamant riolu with bulltet punch;
    -shiny flawless UT Hasty cryogonal;
    -shiny flawless UT Adamant timburr with bulk up, drain punch and mach punch;
    -shiny flawless (0 ivs in speed) UT Quiet solosis;
    -shiny flawless UT Jolly rufflet;
    -shiny flawless UT Modest Latios from enigma Stone event;
    -shiny flawless DW UT Adamant shroomish with egg moves: Drain Punch and Focus Punch;
    -Shiny flawless UT Bold Feebas with egg moves: dragon pulse and Hypnosis;
    -shiny flawless UT DW Bold slowpoke;
    -shiny flawless UT Timid HP rock 70 Larvesta;
    -shiny flawless UT Modest HP Grass 70 Omanyte;
    -shiny flawless UT Jolly Growlithe with egg moves: Flare Blitz and Close Combat
    -shiny flawless UT Adamant Swablu;
    -shiny flawless UT Careful Munchlax with egg moves: curse and selfdestruct
    -shiny flawless UT Adamant Druddgon with moves: Fire Fang, Thunder Fang, Pursuit and Sucker Punch
    -shiny flawless UT Modest Heatarn with HP Ice 70;
    -non-shiny flawelss UT jolly Jirachi with: fire punch, Ice Punch, iron head and trick (Summer 2010 event)
    -shiny flawless UT Sassy Bronzor with: trick, Sleep talk, Stealth rock and Hp Ice 70
    -shiny UT Jolly Skill link shellder with rock blast and icicle spear 12/30/30/21/8/30
    -shiny flawless UT DW Timid eevee with egg moves: yawn, wish, curse and HP Fire 70 (good offers only)
    -shiny flawless UT Jolly Archen
    -shiny flawless UT DW Timid Abra with egg moves: barrier and encore
    -shiny flawless UT DW Adamant Carvanha;
    -shiny flawless UT DW Timid Nidoran (male)
    -shiny flawless UT Adamant Huge Power marill with Aqua Jet;
    -shiny flawless UT Naive Mienfoo with Hidden power Ice 70 (good offers only)
    -shiny flawless UT Impish Phanpy with egg moves: head smash and Ice shard.
    My shop is now open! Can't find your flawless pokemon? Well, look no further! Just come to my place:
    ****GLACE's 'lil Shop of Flawless Shiny Pokemon****

    Friend codes
        Spoiler:- Friend codes:

  6. #306
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Hi Lavaburst

    Would you be interested in a shiny level 41 UT Tangela? I'm very interested in your TRU Shaymin.
    HeartGold FC: 4212 6294 9197.

  7. #307
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Berlin (Germany)
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Sorry for asking.But I wait a long time for our trade now.I hope for a answer.Thank you.

  8. #308
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    10

    Default

    Look at my Sigg
    GO CHECK OUT Legend's and Lord's Trade Market, Tri-Owned!!!! They'll help you out with almost ANYTHING. They Leveled my pokemon incredibly high!! Looking for help with leveling or just someone to trade with? Visit Legend's and Lord's Trade Shop!!

    -My Pokemon Platinum FC: 2667 1811 4333
    Name in-game: Deuce

    -My Pokemon Diamond FC: 1162 9251 5192
    Name in-game: Thomas

    -My Pokemon Soulsilver FC: 2967 6200 8940
    Name in-game: Deuce
    My Time Zone/Area: GMT-4 USA,NY

    "I swear to God when I evolve I'm going to kill you all" -
    *If I don't respond to your PM's or VM's I am NOT interested. Sorry.*

  9. #309
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    UK - GMT +0
    Posts
    1,097

    Default

    Can you please trade me x1 Rock Slide Tm, x2 Explosion for something? Can give virtually anything.
    Credit to Sworn Metalhead for the amazing banner.



    Pokegyms Ice leader. Masters league Steel leader.


    Credit to Astral Shadow for the userbar and Kida-Ookami for the badge.

  10. #310
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    75

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lavaburst14 View Post
    deal ;3
    Ok I like this aswell:

    Movie 07 Darkrai ダークライ Timid Lv.50 OT: えいがかん 07147- Mischievous

    Is that pokemon ok?
    Sorry for not getting back to you. Um Yeah that works.
    Last edited by flyer1228; 15th September 2012 at 11:33 PM.


    IGN: Flyer 3DS FC: 4012 5240 1274



    Credit goes to Astral Shadow from The Under for the awesome sig!

  11. #311
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    80

    Default

    I interested in your NZone Manaphy, PRI2010 Pichu, and WIN2011 Celebi.

    I can offer 3 of the following:

    GAMESTP Pichu
    TRU regigigas
    TRU dragonite
    TRU Manaphy
    TRU arceus
    10THANIV Celebi
    WIN2011 entei
    WIN2011 raikou
    WIN2011 suicune
    ALAMOS darkrai
    SMR2010 Jirachi
    GAMESTP Jirachi
    Movie Regigigas

  12. #312
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    75

    Default

    Can you trade now?


    IGN: Flyer 3DS FC: 4012 5240 1274



    Credit goes to Astral Shadow from The Under for the awesome sig!

  13. #313
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Aboard the Hoenn Hype Train
    Posts
    57

    Default

    Hey lava just wondering, do u still have the shiny flawless Ralts?


    Sig under construction


  14. #314
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    New Jersey! *fist pump*
    Posts
    313

    Default

    Hi everyone! Sorry for the inactivity....

    Quote Originally Posted by Swampert4 View Post
    O.K. These:
    10 Jahre Raikou
    10 Jahre Entei
    10 Jahre Suicune
    10 Jahre Lugia
    10 Jahre Pikachu
    10 Jahre Arktos(Articuno)
    10 ANNI Latias
    10 ANNI Latios

    So you can have all,when I can get the TGC Pika.Sounds that O.K. for you?So I have a GCEA Snubbull,that can I give too.
    Still up for this trade?

    Quote Originally Posted by flyer1228 View Post
    In reply to your message in my shop, I like:

    Shiny Flawless Houndour
    Shiny Flawless Growlithe

    I'll only take one for the beldum, but see if there's anything else in my shop that interests you for the other Pokemon.
    Still up for this trade?

    Quote Originally Posted by XGlaceX View Post
    Interested in this:
    Winter02's shiny flawless bagon naive (original traded to a friend) UT.

    Are you taking shiny flawless pokemon in 5th Gen? If so here's what I can offer for it:


    -shiny flawless UT pawniard adamant ut with egg moves: psycho cut , sucker punch;
    -shiny flawless UT timid female ut snorunt with spikes egg move;
    -shiny flawless EVD DW Politoed with egg move encore and and HP electric 70
    -shiny flawless EVD DW Sableye with egg move recover;
    -Shiny flawless EVD Thundurus with HP Ice 70
    -Shiny flawless EVD DW Jolly Salamence with D. Dance
    -Shiny flawless UT scizor adamant with moves: counter, bug bite, bullet punch, night slash;
    -shiny flawless (0 ivs in speed) UT ferroseed with egg moves: Leech Seed and Spikes;
    -shiny flawless UT Elekid with Ice punch and cross chop;
    -shiny flawless UT DW Extreme speed Adamant dratini;
    -shiny flawless UT Adamant axew with night slash
    -shiny flawless UT DW Timid vulpix with moves: heat wave/extresensory/hypnosis/energy ball
    -shiny flawless UT impish shieldon with stealth rock;
    -shiny flawless UTAdamant riolu with bulltet punch;
    -shiny flawless UT Hasty cryogonal;
    -shiny flawless UT Adamant timburr with bulk up, drain punch and mach punch;
    -shiny flawless (0 ivs in speed) UT Quiet solosis;
    -shiny flawless UT Jolly rufflet;
    -shiny flawless UT Modest Latios from enigma Stone event;
    -shiny flawless DW UT Adamant shroomish with egg moves: Drain Punch and Focus Punch;
    -Shiny flawless UT Bold Feebas with egg moves: dragon pulse and Hypnosis;
    -shiny flawless UT DW Bold slowpoke;
    -shiny flawless UT Timid HP rock 70 Larvesta;
    -shiny flawless UT Modest HP Grass 70 Omanyte;
    -shiny flawless UT Jolly Growlithe with egg moves: Flare Blitz and Close Combat
    -shiny flawless UT Adamant Swablu;
    -shiny flawless UT Careful Munchlax with egg moves: curse and selfdestruct
    -shiny flawless UT Adamant Druddgon with moves: Fire Fang, Thunder Fang, Pursuit and Sucker Punch
    -shiny flawless UT Modest Heatarn with HP Ice 70;
    -non-shiny flawelss UT jolly Jirachi with: fire punch, Ice Punch, iron head and trick (Summer 2010 event)
    -shiny flawless UT Sassy Bronzor with: trick, Sleep talk, Stealth rock and Hp Ice 70
    -shiny UT Jolly Skill link shellder with rock blast and icicle spear 12/30/30/21/8/30
    -shiny flawless UT DW Timid eevee with egg moves: yawn, wish, curse and HP Fire 70 (good offers only)
    -shiny flawless UT Jolly Archen
    -shiny flawless UT DW Timid Abra with egg moves: barrier and encore
    -shiny flawless UT DW Adamant Carvanha;
    -shiny flawless UT DW Timid Nidoran (male)
    -shiny flawless UT Adamant Huge Power marill with Aqua Jet;
    -shiny flawless UT Naive Mienfoo with Hidden power Ice 70 (good offers only)
    -shiny flawless UT Impish Phanpy with egg moves: head smash and Ice shard.
    Sorry i'm only excepting 4th gen pokemon for my 4th gen pokemon atm.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gohan007 View Post
    Hi Lavaburst

    Would you be interested in a shiny level 41 UT Tangela? I'm very interested in your TRU Shaymin.
    I already have a shiny tangela like that.. do you have anythingelse to offer?

    Quote Originally Posted by Swampert4 View Post
    Sorry for asking.But I wait a long time for our trade now.I hope for a answer.Thank you.
    Sorry. We can still trade if you'd like.

    Quote Originally Posted by EthanS View Post
    Look at my Sigg
    ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Fighting View Post
    Can you please trade me x1 Rock Slide Tm, x2 Explosion for something? Can give virtually anything.
    What are you offering shiny/event wise?

    Quote Originally Posted by flyer1228 View Post
    Sorry for not getting back to you. Um Yeah that works.
    Ok when can you trade? This weekend sound good?

    Quote Originally Posted by Legendarys View Post
    I interested in your NZone Manaphy, PRI2010 Pichu, and WIN2011 Celebi.

    I can offer 3 of the following:

    GAMESTP Pichu
    TRU regigigas
    TRU dragonite
    TRU Manaphy
    TRU arceus
    10THANIV Celebi
    WIN2011 entei
    WIN2011 raikou
    WIN2011 suicune
    ALAMOS darkrai
    SMR2010 Jirachi
    GAMESTP Jirachi
    Movie Regigigas
    I'll take:
    Movie Regigias
    10THANIV Celebi
    TRU dragonite

    Deal?

    Quote Originally Posted by flyer1228 View Post
    Can you trade now?
    Yes, and this weekend i'm avaliable aswell ;3

    Quote Originally Posted by Pokémon beast View Post
    Hey lava just wondering, do u still have the shiny flawless Ralts?
    Yes calm male flawless ralts. What can you offer for it?


    My xat avvie (c) me
    {~Friend Safari : GHOST : Pumpkaboo | Golurk | Lampent~}
    {~Fire Type Cloob~} {~TEF~} {~Mystic Types Cloob~}
    {~Total self-caught shinies: 82~} {~Most recent shiny : 2nd Shiny Treecko(MM)~}

    3DS FC : 4012-3813-9306 IGN Emii(Y version)

  15. #315

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lavaburst14 View Post
    Hi everyone! Sorry for the inactivity....

    Sorry i'm only excepting 4th gen pokemon for my 4th gen pokemon atm.
    Hmmm...I also have a shiny wailmer and a flawless shiny impish larvitar in 4th. Interested in any?
    My shop is now open! Can't find your flawless pokemon? Well, look no further! Just come to my place:
    ****GLACE's 'lil Shop of Flawless Shiny Pokemon****

    Friend codes
        Spoiler:- Friend codes:

  16. #316
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    New Jersey! *fist pump*
    Posts
    313

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by XGlaceX View Post
    Hmmm...I also have a shiny wailmer and a flawless shiny impish larvitar in 4th. Interested in any?
    i'm definatly interested in both. If you could pick one more thing from my shop that'd be great!


    My xat avvie (c) me
    {~Friend Safari : GHOST : Pumpkaboo | Golurk | Lampent~}
    {~Fire Type Cloob~} {~TEF~} {~Mystic Types Cloob~}
    {~Total self-caught shinies: 82~} {~Most recent shiny : 2nd Shiny Treecko(MM)~}

    3DS FC : 4012-3813-9306 IGN Emii(Y version)

  17. #317
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lavaburst14 View Post
    I already have a shiny tangela like that.. do you have anythingelse to offer?
    You seem to already have all the other shinies I currently have as well, so I'm afraid not.
    HeartGold FC: 4212 6294 9197.

  18. #318
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    New Jersey! *fist pump*
    Posts
    313

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gohan007 View Post
    You seem to already have all the other shinies I currently have as well, so I'm afraid not.
    oh ok thanks for the offer. Come back again whenever you get anything new ^.^


    My xat avvie (c) me
    {~Friend Safari : GHOST : Pumpkaboo | Golurk | Lampent~}
    {~Fire Type Cloob~} {~TEF~} {~Mystic Types Cloob~}
    {~Total self-caught shinies: 82~} {~Most recent shiny : 2nd Shiny Treecko(MM)~}

    3DS FC : 4012-3813-9306 IGN Emii(Y version)

  19. #319
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    0

    Default

    hello i am interested in these shinies. Could you tell me the gender of each.I ve marked the genders i am looking for.

    shiny machop mild UT lv.16(female)
    shiny kabuto lv.50 brave(female)
    shiny riolu lv.1 naughty ut(female)
    Winter02's shiny flawless bagon naive (original traded to a friend) UT-any gender
    Winter02's shiny flawless charmander modest lv.1-(female)
    UTShiny Leafeon nn'd Helios(one of my first shiny RNGs) naive( female)
    Shiny jolly elekid lv.10 UT(female)....

    please check out my shop for further shiny wants, and see what you like
    Diamond 3180-9523-3867
    GMT+2


    Check out Zoe95's EVENT SHOP

  20. #320

    Default

    Hi there, Lavaburst! I've been eyeing your shiny flawless UT Minun lv.1 with the egg move Wish for a long, long time. (Pretty much ever since I joined Serebii, as your trade shop was the first shop I ever looked at). Could you please tell me it's nature? Just curious XD I can offer the following rng'd shinies: (they are UT and level 1)
    - Modest Staryu
    - Bold Chansey
    - Docile Buneary w/Fire Punch, Ice Punch, Thunder Punch, and Sky Uppercut (egg-moves)

    I can also attach TM's like Thunderbolt and Flamethrower to them if you want.

    Thanks (:
    Last edited by Bumbleurtle; 1st October 2012 at 12:11 PM.

    Come visit us!
    Special thanks to Shiny_Wooper for the awesome Ditto trophy.

  21. #321
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Aboard the Hoenn Hype Train
    Posts
    57

    Default

    What do u want for the flawless calm ralts?


    Sig under construction


  22. #322

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lavaburst14 View Post
    i'm definatly interested in both. If you could pick one more thing from my shop that'd be great!
    Oh snap! I forgot I transfered the larvitar...
    Yet I have 3 new flawless shinies:

    -aron with head smash and magnet rise (rock head);
    -smochum with nasty plot;
    -wooper with ice punch, recover and encore.

    Interested in any of these + the wailmer?
    My shop is now open! Can't find your flawless pokemon? Well, look no further! Just come to my place:
    ****GLACE's 'lil Shop of Flawless Shiny Pokemon****

    Friend codes
        Spoiler:- Friend codes:

  23. #323
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    New Jersey! *fist pump*
    Posts
    313

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zoe95 View Post
    hello i am interested in these shinies. Could you tell me the gender of each.I ve marked the genders i am looking for.

    shiny machop mild UT lv.16(female)
    shiny kabuto lv.50 brave(female)
    shiny riolu lv.1 naughty ut(female)
    Winter02's shiny flawless bagon naive (original traded to a friend) UT-any gender
    Winter02's shiny flawless charmander modest lv.1-(female)
    UTShiny Leafeon nn'd Helios(one of my first shiny RNGs) naive( female)
    Shiny jolly elekid lv.10 UT(female)....

    please check out my shop for further shiny wants, and see what you like
    Here are the genders:
    shiny machop- male
    shiny kabuto- male
    shiny rilou- male
    shiny bagon- female
    shiny charmander- male
    shiny leafeon- male(i have a shiny eevee female if you'd want me to evolve it into leafeon ;3)
    shiny elekid- female(i also have a shiny electivire female nn'd eley if ur interested ;3)

    I'm interested in:
    Entei-MystC with POKERUS-lvl 40-Adamant/Pressure
    UT Mewtwo-Mat-lvl 70-Modest/Pressure
    UT Koffing-Mat-SHINY-lvl 1-Bold/Levitate
    UT Scorupi-SHINY-lvl 1-Carefull/Battle Armor (NOT EVENT- OT: Spunk)

    Quote Originally Posted by Bumbleurtle View Post
    Hi there, Lavaburst! I've been eyeing your shiny flawless UT Minun lv.1 with the egg move Wish for a long, long time. (Pretty much ever since I joined Serebii, as your trade shop was the first shop I ever looked at). Could you please tell me it's nature? Just curious XD I can offer the following rng'd shinies: (they are UT and level 1)
    - Modest Staryu
    - Bold Chansey
    - Docile Buneary w/Fire Punch, Ice Punch, Thunder Punch, and Sky Uppercut (egg-moves)

    I can also attach TM's like Thunderbolt and Flamethrower to them if you want.

    Thanks (:
    Ok I'll take the shiny flawless bold chansey for it when can you trade?

    Quote Originally Posted by Pokémon beast View Post
    What do u want for the flawless calm ralts?
    What shinies/events do you have?

    Quote Originally Posted by XGlaceX View Post
    Oh snap! I forgot I transfered the larvitar...
    Yet I have 3 new flawless shinies:

    -aron with head smash and magnet rise (rock head);
    -smochum with nasty plot;
    -wooper with ice punch, recover and encore.

    Interested in any of these + the wailmer?
    I accually like all of them x3 can you pick 4 things from my shop for the 4 of them?
    Last edited by EmiiLava; 1st October 2012 at 8:24 PM.


    My xat avvie (c) me
    {~Friend Safari : GHOST : Pumpkaboo | Golurk | Lampent~}
    {~Fire Type Cloob~} {~TEF~} {~Mystic Types Cloob~}
    {~Total self-caught shinies: 82~} {~Most recent shiny : 2nd Shiny Treecko(MM)~}

    3DS FC : 4012-3813-9306 IGN Emii(Y version)

  24. #324
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Winter02's shiny flawless bagon naive (original traded to a friend) UT-any gender
    Winter02's shiny flawless charmander modest lv.1-(female)

    is Winter02 another memeber??? i thought it was an event ahahahha
    so: i'd love a UT eevee female plus a female Leafeon
    also the UTfemale elekid and the female electrivire

    what would you like for these four shinies???
    have you seen the full list ??? i thought i posted it ...well, could yo see if you have any thing from here?

    Shiny and UT if possible(do you also do flawless?)
    Abra-------------- f
    Aerodactyl------f
    Alakazam-------f
    Anorith----------f
    Arcanine--------f
    Armaldo---------f
    Azurill-----------m
    Bastiodon------f
    Bayleef---------f
    Blastoise------f
    Blaziken-------f
    Bulbasaur-----f
    Charizard------f
    Charmander---f
    Charmeleon---f
    Chikorita-------f
    Chimchar------f
    Clefable--------m
    Clefairy--------m
    Cleffa----------m
    Combee--------f
    Combusken----f
    Corsola---------m
    Cradily---------f
    Cranidos-------f
    Croconaw------f
    Cyndaquil------f
    Delcatty--------m
    Eevee-----------f
    Electabuzz-----f
    Electivire-------f
    Elekid-----------f
    Empoleon------f
    Espeon---------f
    Feraligatr------f
    Flareon---------f
    Glaceon--------f
    Glameow-------m
    Granbull--------m
    Grotle-----------f
    Grovyle---------f
    Growlithe------f
    Hariyama------f
    Igglybuff-------m
    Infernape-----f
    Ivysaur--------f
    Jigglypuff------m
    Jolteon--------f
    Kabuto-------f
    Kabutops----f
    Kadabra------f
    Leafeon------f
    Lileep---------f
    Lucario--------f
    Luvdisc--------m
    Machamp------f
    Machoke------f
    Machop-------f
    Magby---------f
    Magmar-------f
    Magmortar----f
    Makuhita-----f
    Marshtomp---f
    Meganium----f
    Monferno-----f
    Mudkip--------f
    Munchlax-----f
    Ninetales-----m
    Omanyte------f
    Omastar------f
    Piplup---------f
    Prinplup------f
    Purugly-------m
    Quilava------f
    Rampardos--f
    Relicanth-----f
    Riolu----------f
    Sceptile-------f
    Shieldon------f
    Skitty---------m
    Snorlax-------f
    Snubbull-----m
    Squirtle------f
    Swampert---f
    Togekiss-----f
    Togepi--------f
    Togetic--------f
    Torchic--------f
    Torterra-------f
    Totodile------f
    Treecko-------f
    Turtwig-------f
    Typhlosion----f
    Umbreon------f
    Vaporeon------f
    Venusaur------f
    Vulpix----------m
    Wartortle-----f
    Wigglytuff-----m
    Diamond 3180-9523-3867
    GMT+2


    Check out Zoe95's EVENT SHOP

  25. #325

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lavaburst14
    Ok I'll take the shiny flawless bold Chansey for it when can you trade?
    Oops, I think you may have misunderstood. The Chansey isn't flawless, but it has flawless Def and Sp.Def (IV spread:17/25/31/04/31/06) Sorry I wasn't clear enough >< however, I am willing to offer multiple shinies for your shiny flawless Minun.
    Last edited by Bumbleurtle; 1st October 2012 at 9:23 PM.

    Come visit us!
    Special thanks to Shiny_Wooper for the awesome Ditto trophy.

Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •