Thread: Music to die for.

Default Music to die for.

A team I made for fun. Little did I know it wasn't going to be as bad as I predicted. It could use some work and hopefully thats where you all can come in.

252Hp/104Def/96Sdef/56Atk
    Impish
    Shed Shell
    Sturdy
    Brave Bird
    Roost
    Spikes
    Whirlwind

My lead, skarmory has a simple yet important job, set up spikes. Spikes becomes a crucial asset in the case the primary strategy doesn't go off as planned. Maxing HP gives him a longer stand in the game so more spikes. The Def and Sdef basically works the same as the Hp. As for the 56 atk, I had the choice in adding into the defensive stats or give it a little attack so he could hold his own if the time called for it. Impish and shed shell, two common instruments given to sharmory. Brave bird an attack if he needs and it's stab. Roost, with sturdy we always has a chance of adding more spikes and survive super effect attacks. Whirlwind to finish it off.

252Hp/188Def/68Sdef
    Sassy
    Evo-Stone
    Mischievous Heart
    Feather Dance
    Mean Look
    Perish Song
    Roost

The real set up. All EV's and item a directly so she can survive as many hits as possible. If she dies, the game gets difficult. Mischievous Heart and Evo stone makes this set possible. The idea is to set up mean look then perish song. Roost Is so I can keep the combo going. Feather dance is an attack in test.

124Hp/192Def/192Sdef
    Bold
    Shadow Tag
    Leftovers
    Counter
    Destiny Bond
    Encore
    Mirror Coat

His set hasn't changed since last gen, so I'm not going to say much. Basically, If I don't want my murkrow out there I perish song then switch into wobbuffet. Shadow Tag does the same thing as mean look.

252Hp/96Def/144Sdef/16Satk
    Calm
    Leftovers
    Water Absorb
    Boil Over
    Recover
    Substitute
    Toxic

This thing is so beast, my favorite pokemon of gen 5. Great support movepool, access to boil over(such a cool attack). An amazing stat. Basically, Jellicent is used as another if murkrow dies. Stat hit the hell out of the what ever I'm fighting. Sub/Recover standard attacks. Boil over for whatever I need it for, mostly heatran.

252Hp/76Atk/4Def/176Sdef
    Impish
    Leftovers
    Mischievous Heart
    Shadow Sneak
    Recover
    Taunt
    Will-O-Wisp

Acts as a second Jellicent. Thats it.

Jolly
    252Spd/252Atk/4Hp
    Choice Scarf
    Sturdy
    Earthquake
    Ice Shard
    Rapid Spin
    Super Power

Dohpans, was originally used specifically as a rapid spinner, stealth rock and Murkrow don't mix. But after a testing I made him my offense/revenge killer with sturdy, most of the time at least two attacks will always go off. Ev's are standard. Attacks, EQ stab, Ice Shard for revenge killing, Rapid spin(area traps) Super Power is filler.

Any and all feedback is appreciated if the grammar is bad, I apologizes didn't proof read.

Your team seems cool for stalling alot of utilities n status inflictors donphN neon the only attacker. IMO you don't need that wobbufet shandera with dw ability would be pretty nice. add someone that can sweep.
    Sarkhan

Tortarus Malfegor GlacierExpediaLucifer Optimus