Thread: CobalTios Team! (Online RMT)

Default CobalTios Team! (Online RMT)

Team:

Hi everyone! This is the my team, I built it around Latios & Cobalion making them my main ways to inflict damage. Secondly, the team is meant to be bulky so it can take hits, this is true except for Meinshao who is lead and maybe a revenge killer (if he can make it). So that's the basic concept of the team, providing support for my two sweepers and being able to play defensively when needed.

Meinshao@Life Orb
    Jolly
    252 Atk/252 Spe/ 4 HP
    - Hi Jump Kick
    - Fake-Out
    - U-Turn
    - Taunt

Description: This is the lead of the pack, actually not much to explain. I'm planning on doing some damage and retreat and revenge kill later. Considering how fragile this guy is, Maybe he will be more of a suicide lead.

Cobalion@Leftover
    Jolly/Hasty
    252 Atk / 128 Spe / 124 HP
    - Swords Dance
    - Sacred Sword
    - Stone Edge
    - Volt Change/T-Wave

Description: The main focus for the team, along with Latios. I'm not really sure on this one, I'm considering going with adamant and Agility>SD but for now this seems like the way to go. I prefered to use Sacred Sword>CC in case I find a Cursing Ferrothorn, which I think works great (therefore I use it). T-wave to give some team support, but Volt Change could work with Skarmory and other walls.

Latios@Leftover
    Timid
    252 SpA/252 Spe/4 HP
    - Calm Mind
    - T-Bolt/Surf
    - Psycho Shock
    - Dragon Pulse

Description: The other focus of the team, straight forward CM set, should I go with a CS set? I'm not sure if I should go with Surf or T-bolt..both help my team, Considering I'm using Swampert maybe I should go wth T-Bolt, help there! Psycho Shock for Blissey and the likes, Dragon Pulse for obvious reasons.

Barujina@Leftover
    Ability: Overcoat
    Carfeful
    124 HP/252 spD/128 Def
    - Roost
    - Brave Bird
    - Whirlwind
    - Toxic

Description: Had a hard time deciding to use her, I was consdering Chansey but this girl seemed like the way to go. Roost is there for recovery, Brave Bird for a STAB and way to attack. I'm using Whirlwind since I have Swampert & Ferrothorn to set up SR & Spikes. Toxic + Whirldwind + SR/Spikes seems like a nice way to cause continuous damage.

Swampert@Leftover
    Relaxed
    240 HP / 216 Def / 52 SpD
    - Stealth Rock
    - Earthquake
    - Ice Beam
    - Boiling Water

Description: Nothing that awesome here, standard. 30% chance to burn is nice, also theoretically works wonders with the rest of the team, providing SR, resitances, and good coverage.

Curse-ball:
    Nattorei@Leftover
    Sassy
    252 HP/124 Def/ 124 SpD/4 Atk
    - Leech Seed
    - Spikes
    - Gyro Ball/Power Whip
    - Curse

Description: Spiker. Seeds so the rest of the team may have decent means to recover. Curse so he can last longer & powers up Gyro Ball at the same time, seems like a nice idea to me (it worked great for me with Metagross in 4th gen). On the other side, Power Whip could help me get Swapert and other bulky waters since I don't really have ways to take them out.

Other Comments: I'm thinking on maybe replacing Swampert for Jillcent, since he provides blocks any spinners. Not sure though.

Any help will be apreciated.

Edit: copied some text.
    Last edited by Empoleonmaster; 9th February 2011 at 1:20 AM.

i think that you should think about switching up some items because just about all of your pokemon have the leftovers
    Also why is no one rating mine? mine is the only one without a reply. i did the thread on the 1st and still noooo replies at all.
    Last edited by pikamanepicfail45; 6th February 2011 at 9:31 PM.
    if you are like me,and think Typhlosion is too epic to be in UU, copy this in your sig-started by epicpip.

I use this place for my sprites from now on, because they have front, back, male, female, normal, and shiny sprites.
    Credit to The Spriters Resource for all of my images from here forward.

credits go to here.
    Note-My name is Michael, not Micheal. 99% of people cannot spell my name correctly.

Snivy used STONED EDGE!!

I'll go give your team rate, and what items do you suggest?