Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Pokémon Creepypastas

Default Pokémon Creepypastas

Let's face it: the first generation games are old. They're glitchy and they can be pretty weird at times.

As fans, we've been able to find a lot of pretty crazy things in them. But did you know about how cause eerie glitches in real life? Like how there's something buried within the Lavender Town music that causes headaches? Or how Red has tried to escape his confines within the games?

No, my fellow fans, I'm sad to say that these things aren't actually real, but they're fun as heck to read! These eerie, unnerving stories are known as creepypastas, and there are dozens of them. They're really just well-written fics, but it's cool to think there's some truth in them.

Share some of the creepiest creepypastas you've seen. Do they seem believable? Do you want to believe them? Have any of them scared you too much to pick up your game again, or did they renew your fascination for the games? Have you ever wanted to write your own? What would it be about?

Discuss them here!

Personally, I really loved reading Glitchy Red, and have seen some awesome fanart for it. Very well-written (and nicely-drawn).

~Psychic

Pokéthon was a huge success! Check out our Facebook page for photos from the event!

i listended to the lavender song and my head got a bit stuffy
    white fc 3353 5984 6367

check out my youtube http://www.youtube.com/user/theragin...o?feature=mhee currently doing pokemon mystery dungeon explorers of sky

@Pingouin7 Have you seen this video by any chance? It's like an extended version of it.

I love reading creepypastas, if I'm in the mood.

Found this on DeviantArt. Figured since this was for the first generation, this was the only one I know of that I liked.
    Last edited by Kutie Pie; 8th February 2011 at 1:07 AM.
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Last Chance - 11/3/11 - Chapter 20 progress: 75%
    I survived Pupa.

This is the one I put on the other thread:
    Warning, don't read right before bed kids

Quote Originally Posted by Kutie Pie View Post
    @Pingouin7 Have you seen this video by any chance? It's like an extended version of it.
    You bet I did, I have it on my DS.

Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Aura View Post
    This is the one I put on the other thread:
    Warning, don't read right before bed kids
    I remember reading something like this before, although it may have been a little different since it was posted on another site. I didn't find the articles to be creepy, though. I could understand how the whole "Lavender Town music" thing would be sort of scary at first, but the stories about the affects of listening to the music and the origin of the music just get more and more ridiculous as the stories progress. I guess the initial thrill wore off :x

I so far have read five Pokémon creepypastas: Lavender Town Syndrome, Lost Silver, and (just because of the link in the first thread) Glitchy Red, GhostBlack, and this one about a game designer of Red and Blue who commited suicide and some kids who commited suicide through odd ways and some more stuff. Though, Lost Silver is technically 2nd Gen, it's still a creepypasta that scared the heck out of me...

The video of GhostBlack was also creepy.
    Last edited by FireTypeLover; 12th February 2011 at 10:07 PM.
    GAMES ACCOMPLISHMENTS
    1st Prize in Caption Contest 7/15/11
    Won a Cool Vuvuzela in Pokémon Assembler!

Currently, I have an obsession with the Litwick line's tendency for sucking souls out.
    Fan Fics Stuff!
    i love pokémon is not only on Serebii, it's now on FanFiction.net!
    Author's Profile

I love reading creepypastas, if I'm in the mood.

Found this on DeviantArt. Figured since this was for the first generation, this was the only one I know of that I liked.
    really creative stuff

It's a mix between these two.

I personally liked "Lost Silver", there's even a video of a fan adaption on Youtube, just look it up.

When I read that one about Lavendar Town and the Kids going crazy, I had no idea what a creepypasta was so I was getting extremely bothered and even got a little emotional.
    Pretty funny, but I realized that it was fake at the end.
    The Lavendar Town music will never sound the same to me.
    Currently looking for a HG Kyogre. PM if you have an extra you wouldn't mind getting rid of.
    Diamond FC:1720 5047 3515
    SoulSilver FC: 4813 1848 8050
    Black FC: 1077 0038 7512
    I can breed for egg moves. Mostly gen. IV for now, but some gen.V. I'll be able to do more gen.V eventually.

I know there's a screamer hidden somewhere.

I know that creepypastas are (hopefully) fake, but they still scare me.
    But they're interesting...

Lavender Town gave me a REALLY bad headache.
    (。◕‿‿◕。) I love Pikachu! XD

My Soulsilver Team:
    Luna, Ciale, Nature, Majesty, Rainbow and Kaila

FEAR US!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by blak View Post
    I know that creepypastas are (hopefully) fake, but they still scare me.
    But they're interesting...
    I know, I actually tried to find out if some of the stuff reported were actually in the games. But, thankfully, I can report that none of them are present. The only thing I would really say would be close enough would be the idea of getting a headache or a stuffy head after listening to the Lavender Town theme, which has happened several times to me after listening to the music in game. But that's probably just coincidence above all.

The creepypastas I know of are:

Lavender Town Syndrome
    Music of Lavender Town (amplified, basically somebody's 'improvements' to the music that the person who posted up the video claimed that Game Freak couldn't add due to the limitations of sound on the GB)
    Lost Silver
    GhostBlack
    GlitchyRed
    Pokemon "731"
    NOTE: I am a person with Autistic needs, somebody who is very sensitive to stuff like criticism and I might not understand jokes or the way things are said to me. Please be considerate before posting a reply to me and try to be kind, because if you are kind to me, then I will be kind to you.

What about the theory about cubone being an orphaned baby kanghaskan? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydmZ2...eature=related I'm new to the "creepypasta" term and from my understanding so far, this does fall under that category right? correct me if I'm wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by hisfriendjames View Post
    What about the theory about cubone being an orphaned baby kanghaskan? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydmZ2...eature=related I'm new to the "creepypasta" term and from my understanding so far, this does fall under that category right? correct me if I'm wrong.
    I dont konw if that falls in creepypasta either,But is a good history

I'm back :3

F yeah, Pokemon Creepypasta

Check this site out if you love Pokemon themed creepypastas. They have a ton of stories, although not many of them are good. If you have the patience to sift through them all, however, you'll find some really scary stuff.

As for me, my favorite is LostSilver. I love it's messege about the inevitability of death.
    I'm 50% Pokemon geek, 50% Transformers nerd, and 100% crazy!

Transformers World 2005:Transformers 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Discussing Prime, the Michael Bay movies, and anything else relating to our favorite giant alien robots.

I once traded a Lv. 16 Luxio for a Lv. 100 shiny Deoxys. Turned out it was hacked and the guy I traded with was a stalker.

I can't get the Lavender song out of my head.

Wow...these are addictive...and creepy
    It doesn't help that i'm the world's biggest chicken to scary stories.

I think not ,SDM. I am. By the way, Latias Prime, the following stories on the first page aren 't all that scary(like you said all would be if we don 't search well) or are obviously fake:
    *The Square Man, “M”.
    *If I only listened...
    *Grandma
    *Revenge is sweet(but it' s very cool)

Eeveelover824 made this awesome banner

I am back to Pokémon/Serebiiforums. If you had any business with me before my long time outside Serebiiforums, let me know by a Private Message

The sad thing is that eventually every hero in each game will go the way of red until there remake (saddly red did not get that chance).Then fall into obscurity once again.ITs quite depressing to get that well atleast are pokemon come along with us.

I like the Burried Alive Lavender Town man with the creepy White Hand
    [IMG]http://i51.*******.com/i4nwgj.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i53.*******.com/2n19myc.jpg[/IMG]
        Spoiler:- Credits:
        Spoiler:- Wi-Fi Info:

Found an artist who draws Pokémon like they are literally from Hell itself. They're beautifully haunting.

Just don't stare at them for too long...
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Last Chance - 11/3/11 - Chapter 20 progress: 75%
    I survived Pupa.

Found an artist who draws Pokémon like they are literally from Hell itself. They're beautifully haunting.

Just don't stare at them for too long...
    I will probably never be able to sleep again. O_O
        Spoiler:- The Awesome Banner:
    ^Credit goes to Tyranitarquake for the awesome banner!
    Leaving for a long time. Goodbye.

The f yeah pokemon creepy-pasta website has some pretty disturbing stories. Especially the one second to bottom is really spooky IMO. It's probably fake, but, it's realistic.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast