Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Pokémon Creepypastas

Quote Originally Posted by Kutie Pie View Post
    Found an artist who draws Pokémon like they are literally from Hell itself. They're beautifully haunting.

Just don't stare at them for too long...
    I'm afraid to look at this one. From the comments, I've concluded that it's a Psyduck with its head blown to smithereens. How graphic can it be? O_O

Quote Originally Posted by SpeedSuicune View Post
    I'm afraid to look at this one. From the comments, I've concluded that it's a Psyduck with its head blown to smithereens. How graphic can it be? O_O
    Its head hasn't blown up. But it's getting there . But it's... graphic in creepiness.

I can't look at the Trapinch one without getting sick...
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Requiem I - 11/17/14 - Chapter 21 progress: 66%
    I survived Pupa.

I'm reading these while listening to the red/green Lavender Town theme...
    Not sure if that's a good idea, considering I'm still young, so I'll hear tones that people older than me won't hear. And my PC's having trouble playing it. I don't know why, but I find that hilarious. xD I'm starting to get a headache, now I'm at the highest part, but I don't suffer from migranes, so I don't need to worry. Yes, you can get a small migrane if you listen to it a bunch of times in a row, but only if you've had a few already. And it's only small, no need to worry.
    Yay! I claimed Staravia!

I don't want a Pokemon, for a bishie. The word is derived from bishounen! So let's say Kiryuu. Zero Kiryuu.

I lovd the lavender town one.
    R.I.P dad - 07-06-2013.
    Forever in my heart.

[IMG]http://i39.*******.com/9likip.png[/IMG]

Life's a journey. There ain't pass or fail.
    - Kapp'n

pokemon creepypastas scare the **** out of me, yet i cant resist googling them over and over again. also i think the hg/ss is addicting in a different way...i love it so much lol. oh and pokemon 731 is real. found it on my green i got off of ebay and chucked out the batterys in about 2 seconds...i wasnt expecting it to pop up 0_0
    hunting:
    My life long dream is the become a game designer for the pokemon branch of nintendo, if anybody has any details of how to achieve this, please, please PM me

I am VERY open minded but most creepypasta started out as "the truth" or else they lose their frighting effect.

Just look at "Ben Drowned" creepypasta. It started out as real as this one but in the end the guy said it was fake and even plan to make a game after it.

There also a creepypasta almost just like this one, just replacing Pokemon with Spongebob. (Aka, well known topics.)

Sorry but that just a creepypasta claiming to not be creepypasta to make it even more scary.

EDIT: This comment was for the edited post above. Please pay no mind to it as it wasn't meant for anything else here, I just happen to get merged in here.
    Last edited by Red Panda; 20th October 2011 at 3:01 AM.

A creepypasta is a creepypasta, so this goes in the creepypasta thread. This topic does not need its own thread, whatever you may believe.

~Psychic

I posted a thread about this... but it got removed. Anyways go here:

http://www.falconchurch.com/showthre...VERY-VERY-LONG

This is NOT part of any creepy pasta. The events described, that happened all across japan, involving children, within the very first release waves of red and green, have been in fact confirmed by GameFreak in one of their early reports/interviews with a gaming magazine back in those days.

What happened, was that According to Game Freak, the song for Lavender Town actually came from a study of binaural beats. What are these, you might ask? They are several different types of sounds, that when arranged properly, affect a peron's brain, if he or she has the proper physiology.

No this is not an hoax. Please bare an open mind, as most people out there tend to jump to the typical "it's fake" conclusion....

And DO read the article, as it explains things better than i can.

I like the Mewtwo and the Red one. I not the type to get scare because of a video game. Also those Pokemon from Hell pictures are epic.

Quote Originally Posted by J_zero View Post

This is NOT part of any creepy pasta. The events described, that happened all across japan, involving children, within the very first release waves of red and green, have been in fact confirmed by GameFreak in one of their early reports/interviews with a gaming magazine back in those days.

What happened, was that According to Game Freak, the song for Lavender Town actually came from a study of binaural beats. What are these, you might ask? They are several different types of sounds, that when arranged properly, affect a peron's brain, if he or she has the proper physiology.

No this is not an hoax. Please bare an open mind, as most people out there tend to jump to the typical "it's fake" conclusion....

Seem like my comment got merged into this thread which can be seen above but like I said before, it is indeed a creepypasta.

Tell me, if I know for a fact a house was not haunted and I wanted to scare you, would I tell you the house was haunted or not haunted? People lie for many reasons, this happen to be for entertainment.

I wouldn't let it worry you too much.
    Last edited by Red Panda; 20th October 2011 at 3:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Panda View Post
    I like the Mewtwo and the Red one. I not the type to get scare because of a video game. Also those Pokemon from Hell pictures are epic.

Seem like my comment got merged into this thread which can be seen above but like I said before, it is indeed a creepypasta.

Tell me, if I know for a fact a house was not haunted and I wanted to scare you, would I tell you the house was haunted or not haunted? People lie for many reasons, this happen to be for entertainment.

I wouldn't let it worry you too much.
    That example cannot be applied here, as the forum where he posted it is pratically dead. What would he gain by lieing? Nothing. Pure Enjoyment? I doubt that he'd be able to write such a well written topic, JUST to scare us.

Trolls aren't that advanced yet.. lol

The reason why no one outside Japan knows this, is because only a few employees from Game Freak came forward with the information. He is currently residing in Japan.

Just because solid evidence does not magically land on your hands, doesn't mean it never happened.

If you speak with the right people you might just end up finding more info.

But to simply state "It's fake" or "It's a lie" just won't cut it.

That was posted somewhere a loooooong time ago, about a year or two ago. It's an interesting read, but it's obviously a fake. I won't doubt the binary beats, since the beats may have caused the headaches.

To Red Panda: if you haven't noticed, the project has been canceled for personal reasons, some of which she mentioned in a journal entry. She's trying to see if someone would make a group where people can submit their own pictures, but no one's taken up on the offer yet.

So yeah, Pokémon From Hell is done, now. You can't blame her.
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Requiem I - 11/17/14 - Chapter 21 progress: 66%
    I survived Pupa.

Quote Originally Posted by Kutie Pie View Post
    That was posted somewhere a loooooong time ago, about a year or two ago. It's an interesting read, but it's obviously a fake. I won't doubt the binary beats, since the beats may have caused the headaches.

To Red Panda: if you haven't noticed, the project has been canceled for personal reasons, some of which she mentioned in a journal entry. She's trying to see if someone would make a group where people can submit their own pictures, but no one's taken up on the offer yet.

So yeah, Pokémon From Hell is done, now. You can't blame her.
    @J_zero: What he said in bold. The guy on that forum was just a copypaster. One reason why they are known as creepypasta The pasta mean paste as in "copy and paste". He was just doing what he should have been doing. Treating it as if it was the real deal and paste it all over the internet. He did a good job as he even fool you.

@Kutie Pie: Yea, I seen that they have quit somewhere on there. The pictures are epic though, I posted his profile on one of my forums seeing how it was so close being to Halloween. I can draw but only with paper and pencil sadly, beside even if I could do digital I don't think I could make anything like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Panda View Post
    @J_zero: What he said in bold. The guy on that forum was just a copypaster. One reason why they are known as creepypasta The pasta mean paste as in "copy and paste". He was just doing what he should have been doing. Treating it as if it was the real deal and paste it all over the internet. He did a good job as he even fool you.

@Kutie Pie: Yea, I seen that they have quit somewhere on there. The pictures are epic though, I posted his profile on one of my forums seeing how it was so close being to Halloween. I can draw but only with paper and pencil sadly, beside even if I could do digital I don't think I could make anything like that.
    How is it a copy paste? Point me to where you saw the EXACT SAME TOPIC, written by someone else.

But if you don't want to do that, then that's fine. This Should End Here also... i'd rather not discuss this anymore. getting tired T,T

Personally I'm not a fan of Missingno Creepypastas. They all portray it as completely evil. I'm waiting for one where Bad Egg hatches, now that's a scary glitch.

I don't like missingno. creepypastas... the best one I read was called 'tommy boy', it's about a flygon or something.
    R.I.P dad - 07-06-2013.
    Forever in my heart.

[IMG]http://i39.*******.com/9likip.png[/IMG]

Life's a journey. There ain't pass or fail.
    - Kapp'n

That Pokemon Ghost Black one is cool, I wish you could have gotten one of those ghosts.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoruagible View Post
    That Pokemon Ghost Black one is cool, I wish you could have gotten one of those ghosts.
    You sorta can. In Red and Blue, Missingno has a form that looks like the LT ghost.

How is it a copy paste? Point me to where you saw the EXACT SAME TOPIC, written by someone else.
    It was on this sub-forum about a year or two ago under the name of Lavender Town Syndrome. The thread doesn't exist anymore, I searched the forums. I think it was deleted sometime ago. It's a shame, it was a rather popular topic at the time.

EDIT: Actually, earlier this year, there was this thread that got locked. The other one I mentioned I had replied to.
    I survived Pupa.

I love reading these things. Personally, I find what makes the 1st gen. games so creepy is the fact that they're in black and white.

But yes, "Lavender Town Syndrome" is my favorite. I liked it so much, I even tried to get my mom to believe it, haha.

Banners made by kyogreblue3!

"I'll be your dancing flower, dancing, I'll be your dancin' senorita, oh oh..."~

Spoiler:- Other sig stuff:

Default Creepy

Mna, they were pretty creepy... Lavender Town one always got me....
    All the other kids with the pumped up kicks you better run, better run...

If you want to see my Event Pokemon, PM me

If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says,
    If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father at the gates of Heaven.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Deoxys.... He's available on Red...... But when you get him Then SUDDENLY .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. (The Lavender Town Music effects occur) .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ........... (Gary strangles you for killing him) .................................................. .................................................. .......................................... (Goodbye Cruel World!) .................................................. .................................................. ......................
    The End

theres one pokemon creepy pasta that freaks me out an thats yamask hears the link
    http://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/Yamask

i am the king, the great lord darkrai. fear my power humans i will remove your from the pokemon world.

its actualy mad me crriy when i read it
    por guy

i am the king, the great lord darkrai. fear my power humans i will remove your from the pokemon world.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast