Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Pokémon Creepypastas

Quote Originally Posted by nolly3 View Post
    theres one pokemon creepy pasta that freaks me out an thats yamask hears the link
    http://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/Yamask
    The heck-? That was pretty strange. People turning into Yamask... yikes.
    fgjgj

Quote Originally Posted by MeltingCORE View Post
    The heck-? That was pretty strange. People turning into Yamask... yikes.
    I liked it it made sense
    ___Pokémon Y___

Quote Originally Posted by McNugget View Post
    I liked it it made sense
    Never said it didn't make sense. In fact, I can see it as a possibility in the Pokemon world.

But it is a morbid concept, no denying that.
    fgjgj

Lavender Town for sureee always gets me, the yamask one was pretty creepy too o.O

---------------------------------------------

hey what do people think of non pokemon realted creepy pasta like slender man or the rake

i am the king, the great lord darkrai. fear my power humans i will remove your from the pokemon world.

I've only read "Lavender Town Syndrome"(multiple versions from others).
    The first I've read was the one about the friend that died from listening to it as it said in this video on the description..
    I have heard of "White Hand" and "Buried Alive" from a YouTube user TamashiiHiroka on her Halloween Special Video.
    Last edited by Takashi-X-Manaka; 11th November 2011 at 7:24 AM. Reason: typeo

"Yo~! Manaka's here! Wanna go home together? Teehee♥"
    -Takane Manaka

As a reminder, this thread is only for creeypasta about the first generation. If you want to talk about Yamask or non-Pokemon ones, there are threads in General Pokemon Discussion and Misc Discussion. Thank you.

~Psychic

Pokéthon was a huge success! Check out our Facebook page for photos from the event!

ok ill try to find it
    hey has any one read night mare in kanto

i am the king, the great lord darkrai. fear my power humans i will remove your from the pokemon world.

Pokemon Red nes is A NIGHTMARE.

i have found this to be an epic creepypasta

I have found true bliss. It has been staring at me for eight years. Only recently have i welcomed it into my arms.
    September 5th, 2014

Quote Originally Posted by Kutie Pie View Post
    Found an artist who draws Pokémon like they are literally from Hell itself. They're beautifully haunting.

Just don't stare at them for too long...
    Call me weird, but I found them to be neat pieces of art. Actually, I add some creepiness to my drawings too most of the time, maybe that is why I like it. It doesn't disturb me at all.

Thank you for the glitchy red link in the first post! It is pretty scary... well, gets scary in the end.

So, there is a list of Pokemon Creepypastas I've read/watched/know about:
    • Lost Silver
    • Lavender Town Syndrome
    • Lavender Town music
    • The one about something weird at the beginning of the game
    • Creepy Black
    • Glitchy Red
    • Pokemon 731
    • The video about missing frequencies in Lavender Town tune

Lost Silver:

It's nicely written, but I don't know why, it doesn't scare me as much. It is indeed creepy, but didn't work for me.

Something weird at the beginning of the game:

From what I remember, it was pretty good until the moment where it got too dramatic and unrealistic.

Creepy Black:
    This one is just awesome. Creepy, but doesn't give me nightmares, so I like it. And it is well written too.

Glitchy Red
    There was only one part that scared me... but it is good too.

Pokemon 731
    Scared me a bit, though...
        Spoiler:- About:

Lavender Town creepypastas

Okay, those are the only ones that really freaked me out and still do. I always loved the Lavender tune and now I find it creepy thanks to those.

Quote Originally Posted by J_zero View Post
    I posted a thread about this... but it got removed. Anyways go here:

http://www.falconchurch.com/showthre...VERY-VERY-LONG

This is NOT part of any creepy pasta. The events described, that happened all across japan, involving children, within the very first release waves of red and green, have been in fact confirmed by GameFreak in one of their early reports/interviews with a gaming magazine back in those days.

What happened, was that According to Game Freak, the song for Lavender Town actually came from a study of binaural beats. What are these, you might ask? They are several different types of sounds, that when arranged properly, affect a peron's brain, if he or she has the proper physiology.

No this is not an hoax. Please bare an open mind, as most people out there tend to jump to the typical "it's fake" conclusion....

And DO read the article, as it explains things better than i can.
    While I partially believe in the music part, as binaural beats or some sounds can affect your brain, I am not very sure about the latter one.
        Spoiler:- Why?:

And the frequencies one really creeped me out... brrr. Maybe not the story, but the video mostly.
    Last edited by vedil; 20th November 2011 at 2:02 PM.

FC: 5284 2722 8575
    P o k e m o n X

Spoiler:- personality tests, quiz results etc.:

the beginning of game is what that link is to

I have found true bliss. It has been staring at me for eight years. Only recently have i welcomed it into my arms.
    September 5th, 2014

Quote Originally Posted by DragonXmicro View Post
    the beginning of game is what that link is to
    Ah yes, sorry, you are right. I didn't re-read it so I thought those were 2 different creepypastas. Anyway, I edited my post so now it contains more accurate info.

FC: 5284 2722 8575
    P o k e m o n X

Spoiler:- personality tests, quiz results etc.:

Unhappy ...

Quote Originally Posted by nolly3 View Post
    ok ill try to find it
    hey has any one read night mare in kanto
    No.... (Now I'll wonder what it is for ages!!) *Isn't brave enough to google*
    All the other kids with the pumped up kicks you better run, better run...

If you want to see my Event Pokemon, PM me

If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says,
    If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father at the gates of Heaven.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Quote Originally Posted by empoleon49 View Post
    No.... (Now I'll wonder what it is for ages!!) *Isn't brave enough to google*
    If I recall correctly, that creepypasta scared the crap out of me. I dare you to goggle it:P

Hey guys! Brand new to the forums, just casually came across creepypastas and am now totally hooked! I've only read Glitchy Red and Lavender Town Syndrome so far but they were amazing, and Glitchy Red had me a little emotional. Going for LostSilver next.
    Last edited by jam2097; 15th December 2011 at 2:10 PM. Reason: Spelling error

I read about a Firered hack and it tells about Hypno's cave...
    I swear the Old Chateau,Lavender Town and the Trainer Red from R/G/B/Y related creepy pastas are also considered scary.

[IMG]http://i39.*******.com/24zeuiv.png[/IMG]

-Credit to PPL for the awesome banner! 

-I can't trade for now.

Default creepypastas

i kinda like and hate them. some are ok like lost silver but others are totally scary. on f yeah pokemon creepypastas they have some of the worst ones. check it out and reply if u found the 1 about the girl who loves n creepy a hell

Whenever I went to Lavender town I had to leave the town right away because of the music. Something in my head didn't want me to be there
    Also, when I first got my R/B/Y when they came out, my cousin told me that he had heard about a secret Pokemon behind Bill's house. There was a glitch where you could go behind it and you'd run into a Pokemon that looked like a moon. This was years before Lunatone was even thought of. I just remembered this today and made the connection and it weirded me out a bit

I found a fairly good creepypasta here: http://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/Jessica
    Isn't particularly scary but it nearly made me cry (and I don't cry often).

Quote Originally Posted by Generic Pokemon Trainer View Post
    If I recall correctly, that creepypasta scared the crap out of me. I dare you to goggle it:P
    Naw, I read it and it wasn't that scary and it was pretty cheesy and unbelievable. It didn't really come across to me.

I just read "Glicthy Red" from http://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/Glitchy_Red.

Are Creepy pasta's real?

did you know(you prob do) that in lavender town on an original red or green japanese game, when you put the audio track in some frequency level checker, at the end during a really weird part there are unknowns that spell out leave now and the ghosts from the tower! first of all, unknowns did not exist back then, and second, it is true... O_O

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast