Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Dragon's Lair

Default The Dragon's Lair

- The Dragon's Lair -

Hiya! xdragonx here, and I'd like to give you a big, warm welcome to my trade shop! Have fun and feel free to browse around~ (But read the Rules first! =P)

* Rules, Etiquette, and General:
    - Obviously, all Serebii Forum Rules and Trade Shop Rules apply!
    Be sure to read them carefully--Of course, this includes no hacks/cheats. Pokemon I hatch/catch myself are guaranteed to be completely legitimate; I check Events and others I might have received to my best ability to make sure they are legit. I expect the same of your Pokemon.
    - Please note that I RNG my shiny Eggs.
    If you have a problem with this, I apologize. All of my RNG'd Pokemon are found under the respective tabs below. Any items that are cloned (via Emerald glitch) are clearly marked as such. I completely respect the opinions of those who do not with to trade for RNG'd Pokemon or cloned items. (But I still might have something else for you! ;D)
    - Though I love to play my games, I am a busy high-school student.
    I'll try to check here often, but please be aware that I am not available all the time. Feel free to post offers, requests, and such here, but please don't send me multiple PMs, VMs, or emails along the lines of "Are you ready to trade yet?" I will get back to you.
    - Be civil, please.
    This includes language, common courtesy, and legibility of your writing. I don't mind some short-hand and accidental grammatical/spelling mistakes (for I'm no master at either myself!) but please make your posts understandable. Furthermore, please do not post here multiple times in a row--if you need to add/change something, then edit your existing post. Lastly, if we can agree on a trade, we'll take the rest to PM to keep this thread tidy.
    - I reserve the right to modify and add to this list at any time, if needed.

Now that's out of the way, so let's get to the fun part!

* Pearl: 2836 3270 0144
    * Black: 0389 8486 6658

* HAVES:

Spoiler:- Show Haves:

* WANTS:

Spoiler:- Show Wants:

Credits: All Pokemon and Pokeball sprites are from Bulbapedia.
    Last edited by xdragonx; 11th April 2011 at 1:32 AM.

Pfft. I fail because I didn't notice this got approved. >>; Thanks a ton!

I'm reserving this space in case I need it in the future~

Feel free to post now under this message! =D

- - - -

And ignore stuff under here. This is so I don't forget things. If we agreed on a trade and I said I'd breed you something, and haven't put it here, please PM/VM me so I can update it.

Spoiler:- To-Do List:
    Last edited by xdragonx; 30th March 2011 at 11:22 PM.

Well I don't have any of your wants, I do have some cross chop croagunk that I bred. If you could RNG me a Riolu I would appreciate that. I have no problems with clones either. If you want something else send me a pm.
    3DS FC:0533-4900-6084

Before you criticize someone walk a mile in thier shoes, that way, when you criticize them, you are a mile away, and you have thier shoes.

Shiny Expert: Xander
    After Xander loses the Unova League, he gets a mysterious call from Prof. Rowan saying that he must come back and see what he's found. Xander has no idea what's in store for him.

Quote Originally Posted by Xman96 View Post
    Well I don't have any of your wants, I do have some cross chop croagunk that I bred. If you could RNG me a Riolu I would appreciate that. I have no problems with clones either. If you want something else send me a pm.
    I think I might have time this weekend to do that. =) Could you fill out this form, please, if you have any specifications?

Species: What Pokemon would you like?
    Shiny: Yes? No? No preference?
    Nickname: If none, leave blank. Keep in mind nicknames are limited to 10 characters.
    Nature: If desired.
    Ability: If desired. Some Pokemon have more than one possible Ability.
    Egg Moves: Make sure your combination is possible.
    If you're just after a shiny Riolu though (nature, gender, etc. don't matter?), then I might be able to get it done by tonight. If this is the case (you don't have specifications), don't worry too much about what to trade me in return.

No I have no specifications for the Riolu. Just that it is shiny. I appreciate this.
    3DS FC:0533-4900-6084

Before you criticize someone walk a mile in thier shoes, that way, when you criticize them, you are a mile away, and you have thier shoes.

Shiny Expert: Xander
    After Xander loses the Unova League, he gets a mysterious call from Prof. Rowan saying that he must come back and see what he's found. Xander has no idea what's in store for him.

i have a shiny starly and ponyta but none of your wants
    can we work something out because i need a shiny bulbasaur and a shiny gible bit i dnt worry about natures or ivs i just need the shiny bulbasaur and gible if we can trade please reply my shinys are fully legit

Quote Originally Posted by Xman96 View Post
    No I have no specifications for the Riolu. Just that it is shiny. I appreciate this.
    Awesome! Once I grab a Lucario off the GTS, I will breed for your Riolu~ (I'm too lazy to evolve mine, lol.) I hope to have it ready later today.

Quote Originally Posted by camster12345 View Post
    i have a shiny starly and ponyta but none of your wants
    can we work something out because i need a shiny bulbasaur and a shiny gible bit i dnt worry about natures or ivs i just need the shiny bulbasaur and gible if we can trade please reply my shinys are fully legit
    Hmm. Not particularly interested in either, but if you really want one, I will RNG either Bulbasaur or Gible for you in exchange for the Ponyta? ;D

alright i can trade you my shiny ponyta for a rng shiny bulbasur deal if so can we do the trade tommorw

alright i can trade you my shiny ponyta for a rng shiny bulbasur deal if so can we do the trade tommorw
    Cool. Thanks! Bulbasaur just hatched, so he's ready for you whenever you want him. (Would you like me to give him a nick-name?) Feel free to give me a poke if you see me online tomorrow or later today. May I have your FC, please?

EDIT: And actually, you don't have to give me Ponyta, if you'd rather not. =,) You can have Bulbasaur for free, mmkay?
    /EDIT
    Last edited by xdragonx; 19th February 2011 at 1:35 AM.

i dnt really mind about ponyta got a double and plenty off masterballs and loads of tms if you need any my fc:1291 4851 9099

are your rng breed perfect iv
    HG:0990 4007 9260
    Diamond:1549 1719 9878
    Black:3568 1127 5072
    MY TRADE THREAD WITH RNG BREEDS!
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=478306
    Credit:Charminions, Kyro12 and Arctic Amos

i dnt really mind about ponyta got a double and plenty off masterballs and loads of tms if you need any my fc:1291 4851 9099
    Thank you, then! =D And that's okay--no item in addition will be necessary. Feel free to send a message my way if you catch me online today.

Quote Originally Posted by xMetagrossx View Post
    are your rng breed perfect iv
    Unfortunately, no. Sometimes, I get lucky when Eggs hatch, and the baby might end up with 31 IVs in one stat, but RNGing IVs is something I'm still processing how to do. Hopefully in the near future, I will get a good enough grasp of it and enough practice that I can start abusing for them properly. Sorry about that!

im online now if your in need of a pichu with volt tackle a buizel with aqua jet and swift would trade both for shiny gible dnt mind rng or clones or natures,ivs

i just got a shiny ditto lv76 legit and i was wondering can u rng legendarys

HEy Id like to ttrade for you Jolly Shiny Electrike. Do u know its IVs? I can offer Some shinies and I have Croagunks woth Dynamic ppunch and cross chop/

Heart Gold Friend Code
    2580 0292 8027

Spoiler:- Credits:

i just got a shiny ditto lv76 legit and i was wondering can u rng legendarys
    Sadly, I cannot RNG legendaries--I started learning after I'd captured all of them in my Pearl game.

I should be able to trade now, though~ I can meet you in the Wi-Fi room with your Bulbasaur.

Quote Originally Posted by x JLP x View Post
    HEy Id like to ttrade for you Jolly Shiny Electrike. Do u know its IVs? I can offer Some shinies and I have Croagunks woth Dynamic ppunch and cross chop/
    I do not know its IVs at the moment. I can try to calculate them, however.

Sorry--I'm only interested if the shinies happen to be UT legendaries. =\ Otherwise, I can hatch shiny Pokemon on my own.

do u want to trade now?

do u want to trade now?
    Sure! I will be on Wi-Fi in just a moment.

hey i just hatched a eevee with the egg move rain dance iron tail secret power and helping hand

male
    nature calm

reply if intrested

Giving this a little nudge. xD;;

Also, I would like to note that since school looks like it's going to be in full swing for a very long time now, and we have tons of exams and such coming up, I'm probably not going to be able to breed any more free shinies for people for awhile. D= (It makes me sad too.) So that service will be on hold for now. My apologies!

woah, i have an UT naive shiny bagon, shiny timid rayquaza, lv 1 modest giratina, and VGC09 UT milotic.
    id be interested in trading. would you be able to clone them for me?
    3DS FC:
    2766-8494-0240

Friend Safari: Fairy
    Swirlix/Clefairy/Snubull

Hey, I can get you a list of these requests that I'd like RNG'd, basically I have a list of gender & nature specific shinies I'm looking for, and for each one I can trade an event, pm me.
    HG Friend Code ~ 0260 2606 6202
    Platinum FC ~ 3696 6801 5973
    BLACK FC ~ 1420 5989 8997

Can offer : anything in trade shop, includes tons of events, shinies, etc.

Trade Shop: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...4#post11755774

Looking for 5th gen events, pm for my offers..

~Current 5th Gen Events Obtained~
    Liberty Pass Victini/Jolly/15 UT

Species: snorlax
    Shiny: Yes?
    Nickname: fatboi
    Nature: adamant [or best nature for snorlax]
    Ability: thick fat
    Egg Moves: curse

please look at my tradeshop if you want anything in return i have alot of shinys
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Advance/AmourShipper ~ I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig

Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunrise ~
    Grooveshark | Tumblr | BulbaGarden | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

Quote Originally Posted by chilisex91 View Post
    woah, i have an UT naive shiny bagon, shiny timid rayquaza, lv 1 modest giratina, and VGC09 UT milotic.
    id be interested in trading. would you be able to clone them for me?
    Unfortunately, the GTS hates me, so I can't clone in Gen IV. D= (I can never hit the time just right.) But what is it you'd like to trade for? I like the UT Naive Flawless Bagon (is it male and nicknameable with Dragon Dance?), shiny Embedded Tower Rayquaza, and VGC09 Milotic.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamthemaster View Post
    Hey, I can get you a list of these requests that I'd like RNG'd, basically I have a list of gender & nature specific shinies I'm looking for, and for each one I can trade an event, pm me.
    PM'd~

Quote Originally Posted by (P.O.K.E.M.O.N.) View Post
    Species: snorlax
    Shiny: Yes?
    Nickname: fatboi
    Nature: adamant [or best nature for snorlax]
    Ability: thick fat
    Egg Moves: curse

please look at my tradeshop if you want anything in return i have alot of shinys
    If you want to use the Curse, Egg Move, Smogon suggests Careful, if you're into competitive battling. =) But Adamant should work really well too.

Could I get more information on that shiny Salamence? (It's gender, nature, IVs, EV'd/non, whether or not it know Dragon Dance, and nicknameability?)

You wouldn't happen to have an extra shiny ralts with trace ability on you would you? I do have many hours of gameplay into this game, but I do not collect, therefore I don't have many legendaries. But I do have other pokemon for trade.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast