Thread: Rate My Team: All B/W

Default Rate My Team: All B/W

I placed my team up here before, and got some feedback, now I edited it just to see where I'm at. Give me feedback and tell me what you think.

Item: Leftovers
    Ability: Shell Armor
    Nature: Lax

Attacks: Rock Slide, X-Scissor, Iron Defense, Counter

( My Wall. Rock Slide and X-Scissor are STAB based attacks that could deal damage while holding up. Iron Defense to boost the already high defense and Counter can be used down the line if the attacker is physical)

Item: Lax Incense
    Ability: Flame Body
    Nature: Rash

Attacks: Shadow Ball, Flame Burst, Calm Mind, Energy Ball

( Kinda strong on defense and has that Ghost type, that can mix it up with strong fire types. Shadow Ball is a monster STAB move and Flame Burst as well. Calm Mind to increase Sp Att and Sp Def then Energy Ball to protect from Water and Rock types)

Item: Big Root
    Ability: Overgrow
    Nature: Brave

Attacks: Leaf Blade, Leech Seed, Protect, Dragon Tail

( My starter, I wanted to go grass, even before I knew who the starters were. Leaf Blade as the STAB attack, Dragon Tail to stop those pesky Dragons. I see Leech Seed/Protect/Big Root as a combo. Leech Seed to slowly regain health, but Big Root gives me more. Protect to save myself up and gain health as the match goes on)

Item: Persim Berry
    Ability: Rivalry
    Nature: Impish

Attacks: Outrage, Earthquake, Dragon Dance, Surf

( Outrage/Persim Berry combo can single handly knock out 2-3 pokemon usually. Earthquake to shake things up, Dragon Dance to increase that speed and Surf because it keeps people guessing and allows Haxorus to have a little bit of a odd moveset)

Item: Focus Band
    Ability: Moxie
    Nature: Brave

Attacks: Crunch, Brick Break, Thunderpunch, Dragon Dance

( Can potentially be a beast if trained right. Crunch and Brick Break are STAB moves that can cause damage. Dragon Dance can increase attack and speed for this already good defensive pokemon. The 4th move is the toughest. I almost picked Zen Headbutt because I believe most people will use it's weakness to fighting, but I ultimately went with Thunderpunch because of the potential Flying type coming my way)

Item: Rugged Helmet
    Ability: Levitate
    Nature:Quiet

Attacks: Dragon Claw, Flamethrower, Grass Knot, Thunderbolt

( I love this pokemon. Has no weaknesses. I think this is just gonna be my overall cover for most types. Flamethrower to deal with the grass/ice types, Thunderbolt for STAB ( might change for Zap Cannon or Wild Charge), Grass Knot to deal with Ground, Rock types along with heavy legendaries and Dragon Claw because that move is awesome)
    FC: 2079-7212-0808

You are required to post EVs. PM them to me and I'll unlock this. If you don't know them then this should go in the "in game RMT" section.