View Poll Results: Which one will you buy? White Version or Black Version?

Voters
2119. You may not vote on this poll
  • White Version!

1,278 60.31%
  • Black Version!

845 39.88%
  • I can't decide!

112 5.29%
  • I'm going to wait for the 3rd installment!

144 6.80%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 68 of 68 FirstFirst ... 18586465666768
Results 1,676 to 1,685 of 1685

Thread: White or Black? (and Why?)

White, because of Reuniclus, Zekrom, and Braviary. Plus I prefer the Opelucid City of White over Black.
    HeartGold Wedlocke
        Spoiler:- Current Party:

White, since Braviary and Zekrom appealed to me more. And the fact that I could catch Pokemon in White Forest as opposed to battling in Black City (but I never used it hahah) But I ended up with Black anyway, and that holds all pokemon from Bulbasaur to Genesect
    - National Pokedex Completion Date- 3/12/13 (Thanks EpiK SauCe!)

FC: 5129-0492-5213

Black, hands down.

Firstly, I love the Gothitelle line too much. uwu And i'm a city sort of person, so I prefered Opelucid and Black City rather than roaming around the countryside.
    Also, I didn't really like Zekrom's design? I liked how angelic Reshiram looked, plus I needed a fire type more than an electric type in my main team.

I have both Black and white, but use the white version for whenever I want to restart the game or try out a new team.
    ...Although, I really love Braviary.

"said i'm, i'm high class,
    and this is where you brought me?"

tumblr | deviantart

Spoiler:- my shinies -:

i bought black because of Reshiram. Plain and simple, right? Wrong! i saw SO many white-exclusive pokes that i would rather have. i fixed it by having my brother buy white.
    Thanks to FairyWitch for the profile pic!

† I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

National Dex Completed 2/13/2014, at 12:12 A.M., with 212:16 Game Time, and thanks to my friends who traded me over 200 times that week

White! Because it was more rural and so felt more like the older games, plus my two cousins already bought Black first so I thought I'd get White version. And I think Zekrom looks way cooler than Reshiram. :P

White, I think rufflet and braviary are better. And I LOVE ZEKROM!!!!!!!
    One of my signatures was ZEKROM ROCKS!!! but I changed it

White. Braviary and Zekrom > Mandibuzz and Reshiram in my opinion :P
    Legitimately Caught All 649 Pokémon in White 2: April 12, 2013
    White 2 FC: 5072 4104 1923
    3DS FC: 0103-9971-7893

Black. Despite terrible version exclusives. I much prefer the version exclusives for white but reshiram won me over.
    I've always seen zekrom as being the bad guy, being black and all. Plus truth appeals to me more than ideals.
    The one thing thing that finally won me over to black was black city. I hate the countryside. I absolutely HATE it. Plus I have white 2 now and the forest confuses me so much.

Quote Originally Posted by Shade2000 View Post
    Black. Despite terrible version exclusives. I much prefer the version exclusives for white but reshiram won me over.
    I've always seen zekrom as being the bad guy, being black and all. Plus truth appeals to me more than ideals.
    The one thing thing that finally won me over to black was black city. I hate the countryside. I absolutely HATE it. Plus I have white 2 now and the forest confuses me so much.
    wow, we are almost exact opposites from what you have said. i prefer zekrom and ideals. and i like the countryside. Anyway, white, because i really like zekrom! i also liked some of the other exclusive pokemon. (like braviary) i just prefered it and my friend was getting black.
    The Doctor: 'People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually*
    from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly... time-y wimey... stuff.'
    In other words: Time is Complicated.
    Credit to epicjirachifan, Chapter of Charizard and Astaral Shadow of the Under

Black had more Pokemon that I personally liked. So I bought that one.

Page 68 of 68 FirstFirst ... 18586465666768