View Poll Results: Which one will you buy? White Version or Black Version?

Voters
2119. You may not vote on this poll
  • White Version!

1,278 60.31%
  • Black Version!

845 39.88%
  • I can't decide!

112 5.29%
  • I'm going to wait for the 3rd installment!

144 6.80%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 68 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Thread: White or Black? (and Why?)

I'm getting White because it has 2 exclusive Pokemon that I like: Reuniclus and (more importantly ) Machop.
    I love my cute little Machop!

Come on, you know Machop is cute! I mean, who couldn't love those endearing eyes? That adorable face? That loving embrace?

Just don't call it cuddly or else it will hurt you.

Credit to pokefan#493 for the userbar and Northern Lights for the badge

Click the banner to go to this forum's branch of the Bring Back Bionicle Club.

I am now the rightful claimer of Machop in the Official Claim A Pokemon Thread v5! [IMG]http://i52.*******.com/2z57udz.jpg[/IMG]

Im going for White version purely on the fact it has Braviary, Reuniclus and Zekrom, as well as Iris being the final gym leader

Quote Originally Posted by jenny123 View Post
    Yes, but they also tend to have factors from both games in them... ie. palkia and dialga in platinum, and groudon and kyogre in emerald.
    While omitting various other Pokemon.

Is it really worth waiting eighteen months or possibly more just to have the two box legendaries...?

The future surrounds us.

Let us begin.

I'm buying both games since I collect all the versions, but Black will be my main game. I'm gonna choose Oshawott, so I assume Reshiram will be easier to fight and such with a water starter so I won't need to use a master ball. =P Also, I think Reshiram is cooler since it's like "the first wyvern pokemon" and such. x)
    My future party in Pkmn Black Version 2:

I'll probably use Pokemon from older generations when I play White 2. x)

I'll be buying white for a few reasons. zekrom is one, i like it better than reshiram, and the version exclusives are cooler (in my opinion) than those of black. I find braviary better than mandibuzz

I'm getting White Version because I like almost all the version exclusives better than those on Black. I like Reshiram better than Zekrom, but oh well. Plus, I'm a hippy, so I like the White Forest and appearance of the last gym-city better.
    We are ready to die for an opinion but not for a fact:
    indeed, it is by our readiness to die that we try to
    prove the factualness of our opinion. --- Eric Hoffer

I'm getting Black for Whimsicott.

Torterra is Awesome!

I am getting both as per usual, but originally Black was going to be my main version. However after some reasearch I decided that White would be my main version. This is mainly because of version exclusives. Braviary is a pokemon I wanted to use since I first saw it. Reuniclus and Zekrom as well are pokemon I am interested in. White forest too appeals to me more so than Black city.
    I prefer Drayden over Iris personally. Drayden just seems like a more satisfying opponent to me, probably why Ill use my Black for youtube videos, so theres another reason to use White as my main game.

-
    Favorites are Forever
    3DS Friend Code- 2595-1082-4370- My Friend Safari is Ghost with Pumpkaboo, Lampent, and Golurk. PM Me to swap codes!

I agree. Torterra's are awesome. x)
    My future party in Pkmn Black Version 2:

I'll probably use Pokemon from older generations when I play White 2. x)

I'm getting White because my very vocal little sister fell in love with Reshiram and refuses to get White instead. I'm okay with getting White, since I like the version exclusives better. I'll miss Black City and Reshiram, but I can always get him in the third version (and look over my sister's shoulder for the version differences).

It's all about Black version to me. As Grei said high tech places are more appealing to me especially since a lot of locations and cities were more natural. Also I think Drayden is a lot cooler than Iris and of course Reshiram. I have been waiting for a Fire/Dragon type combo since gen 1. Also Black City and Opelucid City in Pokemon Black look amazing. All in all I'm glad that I pre-ordered Black version.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Leggs View Post
    While omitting various other Pokemon.

Is it really worth waiting eighteen months or possibly more just to have the two box legendaries...?
    well, when your being paid less then five dollers a month from your parents, as they don't like to pay you much for baby sitting, so your forced to pretty much get one or the other... yes, it is.

White has better version exclusives including Zekrom, Wargle and Uniran. Plus, Black City isn't all that great.
        Spoiler:- See my gen 5 shinies!:

Hunting:
    <---SHINE CURSE YOU!

white for the simple fact of (sorry i have no names) the legendary pokemon obtainable on the box. that and white forrest xD
    ~onelove

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrannotaur View Post
    I am getting both as per usual, but originally Black was going to be my main version. However after some reasearch I decided that White would be my main version. This is mainly because of version exclusives. Braviary is a pokemon I wanted to use since I first saw it. Reuniclus and Zekrom as well are pokemon I am interested in. White forest too appeals to me more so than Black city.
    I prefer Drayden over Iris personally. Drayden just seems like a more satisfying opponent to me, probably why Ill use my Black for youtube videos, so theres another reason to use White as my main game.

-
    Just so you know Drayden is the 8th gym leader of Pokemon Black while Iris is the 8th leader in White.

I can't really decide, but I'm leaning more to white for White Forest and Reuniclus. I would've chosen black for Mandibuzz and Whismicott, but in-game trade for a pretty good Erufuun and my cousin's getting Black.

I honestly don't use legendaries enough to be the deciding factor. (though pure flying is a good draw)

Both so I can have one to restart when I get bored. I also can afford em'. I won't be restarting white because it'll have my amazing team.
    FEAR THE WRATH OF THE MIGHTY WALREIN WHO IS MINE!

Quote Originally Posted by a person View Post
    Again, N believed he would thrash your ass with his dragon, thus winning the ultimate duel of death and crap between truth and ideals. He had no idea that you would pull your own dragon out of the ass he expected to thrash.

Let me begin by saying that I look forward to getting the game on March 6 and that this will be my first day one Pokemon game buy since I got both Gold and Silver the day that they came out! Also, I know very little about either of these games specifically.

With that said, I plan on getting Black Version for one simple reason: Reshiram

After looking at the version exclusives I actually like the looks/designs of the pokemon exclusive to White Version over Black....except Zekrom. I mean Zekrom looks okay to me, but it doesn't even look alive, it looks like a robot. Which is okay, but Reshiram looks like a powerful legendary beast!!!

Also, it sounds like Black City has more trainers while White Forest has more pokemon if I'm correct and I'd prefer battling the trainers to make my team more powerful. I can always trade for the pokemon I still need anyway, including Zekrom.
    SoulSilver FC: 0562 2957 9153
    Hey all, glad to be here! While I don't battle professionally or anything, I wouldn't mind trading or battling for fun with anyone.

I'm getting Pokemon White, it has most things I prefer. Zekrom, exclusive pokemon, natural locations and also I can catch more pokemon in White Forest.

Plus it has Reuniclus and it's going to be in my team :3

I'm gonna get Black mostly for Reshiram, but I also like the hightech places and rotation battles.
    Who the hell do you think I am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I'm gonna be king of the pirates!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

White for White Forest (Pokedex over PokeMart), Reuniclus, Liligant and the guaranteed Modest Cottonee that you get in a trade, Blue Basculin, and Braviary, plus the aesthetic designs suit me better. I like Reshiram more than Zekrom but I still prefer White.
    .[IMG][/IMG] Altaria can be just as useful as Salamence. Illumise has no less right to a team than Snorlax. Shedinja can make it like Blissey. Swoobat can be better than Haxorus. Anything is possible, so think outside the PC Box! It's not like there are ninjas kidnapping you and forcing you to use CB Scizor!

I'm going with Black Version because Black is my favorite color. Exclusives can be obtained via trade, so that doesn't bother me at all.
    Nintendo 3DS FC: 4339-2697-2470

I'm getting both (as well as the third version, up until gen IV I always got every game, and this time I'm getting back to my old habits), but I'm having difficulties with deciding which one I want for my main game. I like Reshiram more than Zekrom, but other than that, I like White's exclusive's more. I also am more of a nature lover than a technology lover, so White would suit me better, but Black has Black city, which has all those tough trainers that I can battle, and I'm lazy when it comes to leveling up -_-'..... Hmmm..... I DON'T KNOWWW!!!!

i like white better because the pokemon you find in it is much better!

Click and i will return the favoure

I was going to be one of the cool kids and get Black, but now I'm planning on to get White, because:
    - Access to Rufflet and Braviary
    - IG battles end sometime anyway, so I'm more happy to find more cathable things
    - White forest looks cooler in my taste and seems to have...something more
    - You can get pretty much same items in white forest too, but FREE
    - Bagon, Trapinch, Seedot, Lotad, Slakoth, etc. etc.
    - N deserves the Dragon/Fire type
    - More historical look is better with me, than the all modern lookish places

You can't have a forum without Zinnie, eh?

Page 2 of 68 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast