View Poll Results: Which one will you buy? White Version or Black Version?

Voters
2119. You may not vote on this poll
  • White Version!

1,278 60.31%
  • Black Version!

845 39.88%
  • I can't decide!

112 5.29%
  • I'm going to wait for the 3rd installment!

144 6.80%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 68 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Thread: White or Black? (and Why?)

White. Purley for Mightyena, Reuniclus, Braviary and Zekrom. This is the first time I've felt that the "Second version's" exclusives are better or at least on-par with those in the "First version".
    Some days you just can't force a smile. :<

I'm going to get Black because I like the version exclusives more, especially Gothitelle and Whimsicott. I'll miss Braviary, but my friend is getting White so we can trade.
    There is not a single door in the world...

...that Beauty cannot open

I am choosing White Version. I want White Version because Zekrom is my favorite out of the two Dragons. I am also choosing it because I like the version exclusive Pokemon, I want to battle Iris and because I want to go to the White Forest. One more reason I am getting White is because my brother is getting Black and we always get opposite versions.

White. I like white better since it has better Unova exclusives. Lilligant, Reuniclus, and Wargle are all better than their counterparts imo. Also I am going to use Lilligant and it's not my fancy to use traded pokemon.

White, 4 reasons:
    1. Zekrom, Braviary, Reuniculus and Thundurus is cooler than their counterparts.
    2. I like tha abillity to catch pokemon in White Forreset. I can get EXp, other ways.
    3. I like the natural feeling.
    4. My two other pokemon playing friends are getting Black.

The only thing I do not like is Iris, Drayden looks alot more badass
    Last edited by Endless; 10th February 2011 at 2:45 PM.

Well I imported White when the games first came out in Japan and after I finished with it, I imported Black too but I never got past the 2nd Gym. I was gonna go with White first when the American version comes out but since I never got Reshiram and other version exclusive Pokemon from Black, I'm gonna go with that version when they come to America.

White is like, pro. Better Legendary,
    better exclusives, and White Forest
    is ownage.

Although I prefer Reshiram to Zekrom, I like every one of the other White exclusives more than their Black counterparts. So I voted for White.
    ~I have claimed Glalie~

Black, because I prefer high-tech places.
    Check out my new blog! I discuss video game related stuff, including Pokémon.

[IMG]http://i37.*******.com/29fxfti.png[/IMG]

i voted the wrong one somehow
    im getting white ,because i prefer the version exclusives for it ,but i might wait for the 3rd installment instead ,i can't decide yet

White,Because my cousin told me that Zekrom was an angel send to protect earth from reshiram.And who doesn´t love Lighting strike?

I'm back :3

I am getting both. Originally I was just going to get Black, but decided that I wanted to have a game that I could replay over and over again without having to lose all of my awesome pokemon. I like Black because of Reshiram and because of the tech theme. However, I really like all of White's exclusives, so I am torn on which one to have as my main. I am leaning toward Black because of Black City.
    3DS FC:0533-4900-6084

Before you criticize someone walk a mile in thier shoes, that way, when you criticize them, you are a mile away, and you have thier shoes.

Shiny Expert: Xander
    After Xander loses the Unova League, he gets a mysterious call from Prof. Rowan saying that he must come back and see what he's found. Xander has no idea what's in store for him.

I voted for Black because thats the version I'm going to play first but I'm buying both versions. I can say however that I'm playing Black first because I like Reshiram more and love monmen's( don't know it's english name) evolution more as well.

Pokemon fan girl since 1999 =D
    Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

I'm getting Black because I really want Reshiram, I like it a whole lot more than Zekrom. Only thing that's killing me about this is that all the other version exclusives I like are in White (Reuniclus, Braviary, ect). My friend is getting White, so I just trade with him though.

I also like the look of Black City over White Forest, so I'm excited to see that with my own game.
    3DS Friend Code: 3609-1148-9481

RIP Original Y save file. Never using PokeBank again.

I prefer White because:
    -I havent seen the epic 3D cutscenes should you be playing White yet.
    -I'd love to be able to find wild Porygon, Togepi, Trapinch, Bagon and Happiny.
    -White exclusives are all better except Shroomish in Black.
    -Apparently you can find evo stones in White Forest.
    -I also dont need infinite evo stones.
    -Elite 4 rematches and Nimbassa Sports domes>Black City trainers for exp. points.
    -I live somewhere between suburban and urban lifestyles. White's rural feel will be a welcome change.
    -Triples>Rotation battles.
    -I should be able to do most things I missed in Black in the third game anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Huspoel View Post
    You're saying some really smart stuff there.

Quote Originally Posted by Chimchar15 View Post
    Just so you know Drayden is the 8th gym leader of Pokemon Black while Iris is the 8th leader in White.
    Yeah I know. I said I was making white my main game (the game I don't restart ever) because Drayden is a cooler leader and thus I'd rather battle him for my Youtube videos and then again when I restart that game.

-
    Favorites are Forever
    3DS Friend Code- 2595-1082-4370- My Friend Safari is Ghost with Pumpkaboo, Lampent, and Golurk. PM Me to swap codes!

I'll be choosing Pokémon White, because I prefer Zekrom. That's about it really, as I don't care so much about the version-exclusive places.

i like both.
    FIRE'S COOL FIRE'S BAD
    SOMETIMES FIRE MAKES ME MAD!!!

Black FC: 3739 9774 2494
    Platinum FC: 5286 3454 4291
    OF:
    Most evo stones/items, Pokerus, starter eggs, zorua w.dark pulse, Deino w.dark pulse,

Shinies(for trade)
    Charmander and Cyndaquil

I CAN CLONE. All i ask is for a clone of the pokemon. you keep the original and a clone version!

LF: shiny ho-oh/shiny lugia/ shiny deoxys/pokeshifter

Quote Originally Posted by alfredo3001 View Post
    White,Because my cousin told me that Zekrom was an angel send to protect earth from reshiram.
    Well, that isn't true.

The future surrounds us.

Let us begin.

Pre-ordered both version, but I'm pretty set on going with Black, and there's no real reason for it. =\

I'm getting white because of zekrom and the other cool version exclusive pokes.

I'm getting Black first, 'cause I like the Goth line and you get to fight Drayden in Black, right? Then maybe sometime after my birthday I'll get White 'cause I also like Braviary and I also like White Forest.

I have claimed Alucard (Hellsing), Sebastian (Kuroshitsuji), and Laguna Loire (Final Fantasy VIII).
    Hellsing, Street Fighter, The Elder Scrolls, Dangan Ronpa, Bleach, Homestuck, Black Butler, and Puella Magi Madoka Magica fan.
    Sig made by Izagar.
    3DS FC: 3738 0398 8876 Mikan
    Friend Safari: Ground (Wooper, Camerupt, and Palpitoad)

Quote Originally Posted by Mister_SGG View Post
    Actually I'm back b/c I plugged in my amp and playing one note when my grandpa came in and told me to stfu

So now I'm just sitting here stroking my guitar while naked

going with white here. Lilligant is just amazing, Zekrom is far cooler, and white forest seems overall more useful to me.

Dude

Born In Battle, bred to kill

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Leggs
    Well, that isn't true.
    And?If I want to belive it I will.When i catch it,His will be Angel.

I'm back :3

Page 3 of 68 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast