View Poll Results: Which one will you buy? White Version or Black Version?

Voters
2119. You may not vote on this poll
  • White Version!

1,278 60.31%
  • Black Version!

845 39.88%
  • I can't decide!

112 5.29%
  • I'm going to wait for the 3rd installment!

144 6.80%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 57 of 68 FirstFirst ... 74753545556575859606167 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,425 of 1685

Thread: White or Black? (and Why?)

Quote Originally Posted by GalladeX View Post
    White, for two three reasons.

1) Colour. White is my favourite colour. It just seems very prestine and sterile, which I like.

2) ZEKROM! An awesome, sleek design, coupled with a cool typing, coupled with a badass name, paired with a general badass feel. In comparison, Reshiram feels overly angelic and awkward.

3) Iris. :3
    100% agree. Also On the cover of black it shows Reshiram having a fluff of hair jetting outward from "his" pelvic region. Reshiram is one angel I won't let around my kid.

Also Zekrom as Wings AND arms, where as Reshiram's arm's have simply been modified into wings... like every other animal (insects and bugs aside) on this planet... booooooorring!

Well, I actually got both, and am going to get the third installment.Heres why

White: White was the first one mainly because you can catch more pokemon.I also think the exclusives are better.Reuniclus= mouse with brains on its hands and trapped in jelly of awesomeness.Zekrom= big dragon that is a cool color and glows blue.Also, white is a pretty cool color to me.

Black: this is my newer version. I mainly got it as a dex filler, because there is some stuff no one would trade me.Also, the modern-ness is cool
    Boredom is boring

I'll say both are equally good

I have White because I like Zekrom. I also like the version exclusives in it.

Why aren't Sawk and Throh under the Not Version-Exclusive List? They tend to be mistaken for version exclusive quite a bit. After thinking about it, based of the version exclusive list, White has 4 points, there is 1 tie, and Black has 0 points. I prefer White Forest to Black City, so that's another point for White. In terms of art on it, I prefer White because Zekrom looks cooler than Reshiram. The only thing really going for Black over White is the fact it is technically color-coded like the older games, but that's just a coincidence since it's the same color as the two games before it and White. Overall:
    White- 6
    Black- 1

So I like White better. Also, Iris is a better gym leader than Dryden in my opinion since she's a little girl, meaning she has to be really really good at a young age while he's an old man so he's had his whole life to train.

Quote Originally Posted by flygonabsol99 View Post
    Well, I actually got both, and am going to get the third installment.Heres why

White: White was the first one mainly because you can catch more pokemon.I also think the exclusives are better.Reuniclus= mouse with brains on its hands and trapped in jelly of awesomeness.Zekrom= big dragon that is a cool color and glows blue.Also, white is a pretty cool color to me.

Black: this is my newer version. I mainly got it as a dex filler, because there is some stuff no one would trade me.Also, the modern-ness is cool
    Basically what he said. Though my reasons for white was mostly because of it's overall better Pokemon. This is just my opinion though, just re-assuring that, as lately when I express my opinion people take it the wrong way and assume a dog fight.
    Sorry for going off-topic, other than reasons for white I absolutely agree with this guy. I'll be getting the third installment, while already possessing both Black and White. I've also done multiple run-throughs of all of them. ( Pokemon games I own.)
    Dear signature:

I will never master your power, and will always be nothing, so as revenge? This super glue note, which is stuck to your signature hand, will implode along with you, in minus ten minutes.

In hindsight, I should have made Black my main, so I could have easy access to Black City, but instead I opted for White Forest.
    Laurence | Rock
    3325-1721-6092
    Onix | Shuckle | Nosepass

i got pokemon white because of the versions exclusive's it had, i like Zekrom over Reshiram and....thats pretty much it.

Quote Originally Posted by floatzel98 View Post
    i got pokemon white because of the versions exclusive's it had, i like Zekrom over Reshiram and....thats pretty much it.
    Same reason, except switch the versions and pokemon lol.
    Pokemon Black FC: 3911 - 7680 - 8262

(Thank you Eeveelover824 for the lovely banner <3)

Spoiler:- League Enchanted Garden Gym Badges:

Well, I picked White. Because:
    I liked Zekrom better. I would rather have electric than fire legendary, since we would eventually get Victini anyway. Although, I liked how Reshirim looked more.
    Exclusives. I really liked Cottonee. It's so cute ^_^
    White Forest. Well, I don't really use it much right now...Hoping I will in the future though.
    And because my boyfriend wanted Black, and he really wanted Reshirim. Which is fine by me. We both traded each other the exclusive Pokemon from our each game, the only real big difference is Zekrom and Reshirim.
    Hello(:
    I like collecting Pokemon.
    I'm offering to give some Pokemon away for free. Most of them are level one's that I've bred or commons/uncommons from older generations. In return, I'd like pretty much any Pokemon that isn't from Unova. Thanks in advance!
        Spoiler:- Specific Pokemon I'm giving away for free:

Currently playing through: Soul Silver

Im Getting Pokemon White, Cuz Zekrom Is Awesome!
    If They Make A Pokemon Ruby And Sapphire Remake, I WILL, Get It, Love The Hoenn Region!

I got pokemon white because I wanted to battle the gym leader iris. ^_^ I also liked the legendary a lot.
    "Am I a little late again? So-oooo-orry!"

Black.

Because Whimsicott.

No, I'm not giving anyone credit for my team pose because I made it myself.

I always buy both games when they come in pairs, but if I had to favor one, it would be Black because of Reshiram and the other version exclusives.

Actually, Cottonee and Petilil are not version-exclusives. Yes, you can only catch one in the wild in each game, but there is an in game trade in Nacrene City, where someone will trade you their Petilil for a Cottonee in Black, and vice versa in White. It's always female, too, so you can breed it if you want one that is not traded.

Anyways, I got Black. I don't really like any of the version-exclusive legendaries in either game, and I couldn't care less about the changes to... that city with the last gym. I can't remember it's name now, haha. Now, I do like Mandibuzz way more than Braviary, and I sort of prefer Gothielle over Reuniclus, but I wouldn't put any of them on my team(Lilligant or Whimsicott, maybe, but whatever).

So, I chose Black just because many of my friends got White. I wanted us to be able to trade version-exclusives between each other. Simple as that.
    Last edited by muffinz; 15th December 2011 at 12:31 AM.
    I don't have a signature because I can't think of anything interesting to put in it. But hey, better than an enormous ugly banner that takes five seconds to scroll past, right?

I chose Black because I like Reshiram and Gothitelle.

Once my brother gets White for his birthday, I'll hoard his DS and trade a Solosis and Rufflet once he gets up to that point.

Black I liked basically because of Reshiram and Gothitelle.

Ive got White for the following reasons.....

1. Zekrom
    2. Version exclusive pokes like Rufflet
    3. All my friends have Black
    4. White Forest
    5. The Last City Layout and music
    6. Lastly i dont like Black city

White Rulez!! Go Patrat!!!!! does anyone know what the #rd installment might be called?
    Last edited by ThisIsPatrick; 13th December 2011 at 5:24 AM.
    [IMG]http://i39.*******.com/nlr2pt.png[/IMG]
    May the flame burn forever
    [IMG]http://oi43.*******.com/2mfjeow.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://oi42.*******.com/25ytxjt.jpg[/IMG]

I bought both... I got black via amazon, but then we went to Walmart and I didn't want to wait >_>
    --lloyd094

Platinum FC: 4211 9348 5275
    White FC: 5200 1743 1002

I'm waiting for the next Corocoro to see if there's a 3rd installment right around the corner, waiting to be snatched up! Ow, and I play White..
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Black because I love Reshiram and Zekrom looks like poop

3DS FC: 3067 - 5438 - 9132

White!
    I get Iris, Duosion Line, Braviary Line, and Zekrom

Here's how I look at it:

White: better if you didn't have r/s/e, fr/lg, d/p/pt, or ss/hg. I think this solely because you can get more pokemon in white.

Black: better if you had older games (I have like, at least 1 from every gen) since you don't need the extra pokemon, and it makes it easier to get rare items. Plus mandibuzz is way better than braviary, and gothitell is pretty awesome looking to.

I chose black since I didn't need older pokemon and I originally thought that the deino line was black exclusive... Obviously I was wrong about the deino line

^You ever have that moment you realize you forgot to give credit? Sorry Irra!!^

Quote Originally Posted by TheBluePorygon View Post
    Black because I love Reshiram and Zekrom looks like poop
    Well, Zekrom's cry has been compared to the sound of a toilet flushing...

:0
    I don't have a signature because I can't think of anything interesting to put in it. But hey, better than an enormous ugly banner that takes five seconds to scroll past, right?

i chose white because of the exclusives but i'm buying black because black city looks awesome
    bushie
    white fc:2581 7084 0443
    soul silver fc: 4298 8231 5702
    WHITE 2 FC : 3182 9975 4292
    3ds fc: 4356 0302 3712
    HERE WE GO EAGLES

I chose black since my bro was getting White but I do like Reshiram. And Black City's pretty cool.

On the other hand Whites pretty great with amazingly fricking awesome braviary. Also Thundurus rocks. And now that christmas is coming up I'll be getting white for Christmas. So I'll have both and problem solved.

Pokemon Soulsilver Badge Quest

Complete!

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0649-6456

Page 57 of 68 FirstFirst ... 74753545556575859606167 ... LastLast