Thread: 4th Gen OU wifi Team

Default 4th Gen OU wifi Team

TEAM BOTO

Overview: This is my revamped team for the OU tier, which I posted months ago and I just wanted a quick rate before I start my battling career. So just give me a rate and any changes in that I should have.

Roserade @ Leftovers
    EV's: 252 HP / 120 Def / 136 Spd
    Nature: Calm [+SDef, -Atk]
    Ability: Nature Cure
    -Spikes
    -Energy Ball
    -Hidden Power Ice
    -Rest

Overview: Spiker Roserade is one of my favorite spikers in the OU metagame because of its good speed stat and it can take down Swampert and Gliscor leads with ease and because it smells nice.

EV's: The EV’s are to give Roserade son special and physical bulk so it can set up without being OHKO’d be some neutral attacks.

Moves: Spikes is the move that makes this set a spikes set [Duh]. Energy ball is for STAB while hidden power Ice is to take out dragons on the switch and for Gliscor leads that come out to taunt and prevent me from setting up.

Swampert @ Leftovers
    Ability: Torrent
    EV's: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SAtk
    Nature: Relaxed [+Def, -Spd]
    -Stealth Rock
    -Earthquake
    -Ice Beam
    -Roar

Overview: Swampert is one of the best leads in the current metagame with its one weakness and many resistances and immunity to electric attacks. Swampert physical bulk really can wall a lot of pokemon while Swampert can still dish out hits with a STAB earthquake.

EV's: The EV's are to maximize Swamperts HP and physical defense making it a big check for physical Tyranitar and other pokemon.

Moves: Earthquake is the main STAB attack for pokemon who don’t resist it. Ice beam is for lead like Gliscor and for scarfed Flygon who can’t take me out with one outrage giving me time to OHKO it with Ice Beam. Roar is to max out the entry hazard damge that both Swampert and Roserade put out there and turn 2HKO’s to OHKO’s with Dragonite and Gengar.

Vaporeon @ Leftovers
    Ability: Water Absorb
    EV's: 188 HP / 252 Def / 68 SDef
    Nature: Bold [+Def, -Atk]
    -Wish
    -Surf
    -Protect
    -Hidden Power Electric

Overview: This is my wish support. This pokemon is really a bulky water and can absorb a lot of hits for my teams only weaknesses, which is psychic and flying. And really can absorb a grass knot for Swampert especially against specially based MixApe.

EV’s: The ev’s in HP is to make it a leftovers number. The max defense is to make sure Vaporeon can take hits. The rest are dumped on special defense so Vaporeon can take hits in the special department.

Moves: Wish+ Protect is to give Vaporeon a prolonged life in the battle and the move wish itself is to heal its teammates. Surf is the main attacking move that can do a lot even without Special Attack EV’s. Hidden Power electric is for Gyarados since I didn’t have a counter for it until now.

Gengar @ Life Orb
    EV's: 4 Def / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
    Nature: Timid [+Spd, -Atk]
    Ability: Levitate
    -Shadow Ball
    -Focus Blast
    -Pain split
    -Substitute

Overview: Gengar is one of my favorite special sweepers right from Gen 1. Gengar defeat many stall pokemon with its new toy in this gen.

EV’s: The EV’s are again very straightforward. These are for max speed and max special attack

Moves: Shadow Ball is Gengar main STAB attack that hits very hard with 120 Base power after STAB. Focus Blast is to hit Tyranitar and when I’m behind a sub, Tyranitar will try and go for the pursuit and I get a chance a focus blast will OHKO it as long as it doesn’t miss. [Focus blast misses at the most crucial times]. Pain split is to keep my health high during stall especially with the damage from the substituting. And substitute is basically to protect myself from a hit since Gengar is very frail.

Heatran @ Choice Scarf
    EV's: 4 Atk / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
    Nature: Naďve [+Spd , SDef-]
    Ability: Flash Fire
    -Fire Blast
    -Earth Power
    -Dragon Pulse
    -Explosion

Overview: Heatran is just a beast with a choice scarf and naďve nature making it out speed almost all of the OU metagame. Plus with Heatran decent bulk and massive special attack making him a great revenge killer. This pokemon works well with Roserade since he can absorb a fire or ice move and instantly become a threat.

EV's: The EV’s are very straight forward giving Heatran max speed and special attack.

Moves: Fire Blast is the main STAB attack and can OHKO a lot of pokemon after a flash fire boost. Earth power is for other Heatran. Dragon Pulse is to hit dragons along with kingdra who could be a problem. Explosion is to take out any threats to my team in anyway.

Dragonite @ Life Orb
    EV's: 116 Atk / 200 SAtk / 196 Spd
    Nature: Rash [+SAtk, -SDef]
    Ability: Inner Focus
    -Draco Meteor
    -Superpower
    -Fire Blast
    -Roost

Overview: Dragonite is just pure beast. It has great wall breaking stats and access to moves that salamence could only dream of having like super power that OHKO’s bold blissey.

EV's: The EV’s in attack are OHKO bold blissey who would stall my team to death while the special attack are to make fire blast and draco meteor hit hard. The speed EV’s put me in the 277 range outspeeding jolly tyranitar who can be a fairly good check for dragonite.

Moves: Draco Meteor is basically to almost 2HKO almost all the OU metagame bar blissey, snorlax, suicune and maybe vaporeon. Fire blast is to hit the unexpected scizor thinking it’s a dragon dance set. Superpower is for snorlax and blissey and roost is to get back all the stealth rock damage and life orb recoil.

I can battle you and tell you your weaknesses, otherwise my advice is generally bad.
    To Contact Me

My Friend Codes
    SS - 4899 3701 0124, Ari
    HG - TBA (unused)
    D - TBA (unused)
    PLT - TBA (unused)

** Use my SoulSilver for everything unless I say otherwise.