Thread: The Ultimate Pokemon ranger guardian signs temple partner guide!!!

Default The Ultimate Pokemon ranger guardian signs temple partner guide!!!

I have decided to make a guide detailing all the temple partner assists in detail, of course, i'll need a LOT of help, if you want to submit a pokemon, use this form, or i will ignore you:

Pokemon:
    Power: <lv 1>, <Lvl 2>, <Lvl 3>, <Lvl 4>, <Lvl 5>
    Recovery Time: <lv 1>, <Lvl 2>, <Lvl 3>, <Lvl 4>, <Lvl 5>
    Assist Level: Provide detail on every assist's level, eg. at level 5, Piplup shoots a wide beam of bubbles that make pokemon slowed, if you create a description like this, then you won't need to provide the in game description of the pokemon's assist.

Alright? GO!
        Spoiler:- Piplup Family:

Please help with this.
    just join...http://s1.zetaboards.com/pokemonlife/index/

POKEMON BLACK PROGRESS:
    What recently happened: Trained Scrafty to lvl 81
    Currently Doing: Hunting for a male Slugma with Heat Wave
    Next up: Breeding Litwicks for competitive use.
    Team: Lv 81, Lv 82, Lv 82 SHINY, Lv 32, Lv 64, This slot is saved for
    Approximately 98% of SPPF users are keen on seeing a "Pokemon Grey", If you are the 2% of users that want Ken Sugimori to come up with something more creative, then put this into your sig. (Started by DYLANJON)

assist level 4 bubbles get bigger (and maybe a bit faster) seems to spread out a bit more if you missed, but not by very much, just about 2-3 outlying bubbles.
    Timezone: -8 GMT

Willing to help complete pokedexes for free(so long as the amount of pokemon is not deemed to be unreasonable)

First full pokedex (4th gen, 493/493) July 16, 2013.
    Second full pokedex (5th gen, 649/649) November 10, 2013

6th gen pokedex was easy....i just transferred everything with pokemon bank in under an hour, but no decent post game so I was bored enough to organize all my boxes by national dex number...still have over 3.5 million and nothing to spend it on, wish i could buy BP

Once pokemon bank came out i stranded myself at the pokemon league with only a lv1 shiny magikarp
        Spoiler:- Friend Safari:

Vivillon pattern is High Plains