182 25.93%
  • Wind Waker

173 24.64%
  • Ocarina of Time

292 41.60%
  • Others

223 31.77%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 204 of 275 FirstFirst ... 104154194200201202203204205206207208214254 ... LastLast
Results 5,076 to 5,100 of 6866

Thread: Zelda games discussion

Either that or you could wait and see if Nintendo are actually going to have Gamecube games on the Wii U virtual console. Which would be awesome.
    im hoping
    also do u guys think that they'll let us download game boy games on the 3ds?
    i really want oracle of ages/seasons
    and did anyone hear if they are making majoras mask for the 3ds?
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

Quote Originally Posted by ansem the wise View Post
    im hoping
    also do u guys think that they'll let us download game boy games on the 3ds?
    i really want oracle of ages/seasons
    and did anyone hear if they are making majoras mask for the 3ds?
    Good.
    They already have.
    Not available at the moment.
    No.
    [CYTUS]
    ICE - L
    eyemedia - Bloody Purity
    xi - FREEDOM DiVE↓

Good.
    They already have.
    Not available at the moment.
    No.
    i meant ALL the gb games... not just some
    and they mentioned that they might remake majoras mask in game informer
    #AlphaSapphire
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

and they mentioned that they might remake majoras mask in game informer
    Meaningless.

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

Meaningless.
    um it was mentioned in an interview with a guy who works on the games so we cant dimiss the possibility.
    #AlphaSapphire

um it was mentioned in an interview with a guy who works on the games
    Again:

Quote Originally Posted by BCVM22 View Post
    Meaningless.

we cant dimiss the possibility.
    I don't see anyone doing such a thing, do you?

um it was mentioned in an interview with a guy who works on the games so we cant dimiss the possibility.
    And they'll frequently say anything people want to hear. When someone says something 'might' happen it basically means they wont actively refuse to do it, but that doesn't mean it'll ever happen.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

I wasn't dismissing the possibility. Of course it could happen. I was telling you that an interview with "Game Informer" saying it "could" happen is meaningless. Because it is.

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

I wasn't dismissing the possibility. Of course it could happen. I was telling you that an interview with "Game Informer" saying it "could" happen is meaningless. Because it is.
    ignoring you i start a new topic:

what puzzle had u stuck the longest in a zelda game...

well for me it was the how to freaking hit the final boss in 4 swords.
    #AlphaSapphire

Rude.

The one where you close the screen in PH. You know the one.
    Built to make you feel like an idiot, one of the only times I turned to the internet...

Hardest puzzle in Zelda history right there.

Built to make you feel like an idiot, one of the only times I turned to the internet...

yeah thats my second hardest one.
    it seemed so obvious when u solved it XD
    #AlphaSapphire

Quote Originally Posted by Aveil View Post
    Rude.

Pretty sure I also had to turn to the internet for that one, I can't remember though. That's definitely one of the more interesting puzzles.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

I was stuck right at the part where you had to close the DS to copy the thing(map?). I got frustrated and gave up, closed my DS, came back hours later and poof.

Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    I was stuck right at the part where you had to close the DS to copy the thing(map?). I got frustrated and gave up, closed my DS, came back hours later and poof.
    I wonder if they were expecting that reaction from some...

I don't think this counts as a puzzle but I got stuck on Bongo-Bongo for a good solid month before I finally could defeat it. I think it's because I thought you had to wear the Hover Boots in the battle but I eventually realised that it doesn't actually do anything.
    Oh, and the entire City in the Sky dungeon in general. Didn't like that dungeon at all.
    [CYTUS]
    ICE - L
    eyemedia - Bloody Purity
    xi - FREEDOM DiVE↓

I don't think this counts as a puzzle but I got stuck on Bongo-Bongo for a good solid month before I finally could defeat it. I think it's because I thought you had to wear the Hover Boots in the battle but I eventually realised that it doesn't actually do anything.
    Oh, and the entire City in the Sky dungeon in general. Didn't like that dungeon at all.
    i didnt think bongo bongo was that hard but it was annoying switching back and forth between the bow and the lens

and my 3rd hardest was tha final boss in minish cap, it took me so long to figure out to use the cane of pacci to flit the arms.
    #AlphaSapphire

You know what always got to me in SS that I forgot about till now? The music when flying. Listening to it the whole way through, it's a good track. But constantly having to island hop to get those goddess chests, listening to 30 seconds of build up, cutting it off and then starting it again... Oh god. It actually got to the stage where I muted it when I was flying.
    I liked Skyloft. I found it a very convincing town, you feel like it is a viable community (apart from practical issues like food and reproduction)

Edit: Also the hardest puzzle I found was the invisible wall at the start of the Bottom of the Well. I don't know why, but it took me forever to realise what the hint meant. Oh, and everything in Link's Awakening. Stupid game....
    Last edited by Lethal Llama; 6th October 2012 at 10:12 PM.
    "I swear Bianca if you crit me I'll push you down the stairs." - The wise words of BlameTruth on Rival battles

Opponent sent out Ninetales!
    Me: I know! Fight fire with fire!
    Arcanine used Flare Blitz!
    Ninetales's Flash Fire made it useless....
    Me: 0.0
    -.-
    Stupid saying.........

Planned White 2 Team:
    Biggles Magneto Sally
    Soprana Padfoot Gatling

Edit: Also the hardest puzzle I found was the invisible wall at the start of the Bottom of the Well. I don't know why, but it took me forever to realise what the hint meant. Oh, and everything in Link's Awakening. Stupid game....
    i still havent beat links awakining XD
    #AlphaSapphire

I finished Twilight Princess today. The final battle was very fun, and I enjoyed Zelda's involvement.

I really hate how Zant turned out, though. He appeared highly menacing at first, but once Ganon was brought into the picture, he turned into a disgrace. Nonetheless, it's a wonderful game.
    Last edited by The Eleventh; 7th October 2012 at 3:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by The Eleventh View Post
    I finished Twilight Princess today. The final battle was very fun, and I enjoyed Zelda's involvement.

I really hate how Zant turned out, though. He appeared highly menacing at first, but once Ganon was brought into the picture, he turned into a disgrace. Nonetheless, it's a wonderful game.
    alas my wii is busted
    no TP or SS for me
    (i havent beaten either of those BTW)
    #AlphaSapphire

Quote Originally Posted by The Eleventh View Post

Eh, it was slightly disappointing that Zelda wasn't as involved in the game as the others, but I did like the part when she became possessed. Zant became a complete maniac, but I liked his boss battle, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Poetry View Post
    really :O, that was one of the simplest and funnest bosses even with the hover boots IMO
    † I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

So rude.

Hard to remember since it's been so long. It's probably something from Majora's Mask but since I forget most of the puzzles in that game I'm gonna say the damn statue thing in Twilight Princess. It wasn't that hard it just had me stuck for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Charizard Champion#06 View Post
    So rude.

Hard to remember since it's been so long. It's probably something from Majora's Mask but since I forget most of the puzzles in that game I'm gonna say the damn statue thing in Twilight Princess. It wasn't that hard it just had me stuck for a while.
    I remember watching my sister a long time ago playing Twilight Princess and she was stuck with that for a while as well...The spider boss creeped me out in that game XD

Art By Me =P

Pokemon Black FC: 2624-2770-9149

VM/PM me to battle or trade. =)

Twilight Princess was a bit too easy. Even ignoring the damage part(Ganondorf doing half-Hearts, HA), the puzzles were far too simple.

Spirit Tracks, for being lauded for having a different guy designing the puzzles, seems to be pretty basic, too. Mind you, I can't find the drive to FINISH it, but from what I've seen, the puzzles are pretty standard fare. So between that and the awful train system(having loved boats), I am only a few dungeons in.

Page 204 of 275 FirstFirst ... 104154194200201202203204205206207208214254 ... LastLast