177 25.54%
  • Wind Waker

172 24.82%
  • Ocarina of Time

290 41.85%
  • Others

220 31.75%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 217 of 268 FirstFirst ... 117167207213214215216217218219220221227267 ... LastLast
Results 5,401 to 5,425 of 6699

Thread: Zelda games discussion

Recently got Wind Waker for my Gamecube, it's a ton of fun so far! I'd never played it before now. :)
    Ocarina of Time was really fun too though.

Can't wait for the egend of Zelda WW-U! Have you guys seen it yet?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSF-yNvKmjI

Very cool.

Claimed Majora's Mask/Skull Kid | 3DSFC - 4811.7177.1372.Liam | Art by me, TIL Userbar by Astral Shadow

Formerly: Chapter of Charizard

Quote Originally Posted by Chapter of Charizard View Post
    Can't wait for the egend of Zelda WW-U! Have you guys seen it yet?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSF-yNvKmjI

Very cool.
    Of course we've seen it. A thread frequented by fans of the Zelda franchise, do you think we miss two week old news?

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    Of course we've seen it. A thread frequented by fans of the Zelda franchise, do you think we miss two week old news?
    This reply almost deserves a :-P though I have to agree.

I've never had a chance to play WW, and considering GC games are getting harder to find, especially the popular ones, I am really excited about the remake.

I might just break out my OoT3DS tonight, considering we're caught in a blizzard and the power is threatening to go out at any time.
    3DS Friend Code: 3351-4057-4675 (Vicki)
    2DS Friend Code: 0361-7983-6340 (Breanna)
    Nintendo Network ID Wii U: IrisMist

Friend Safari X (3DS): Vicki ~ Rock with Onix, Boldore & Shuckle
    Friend Safari Y (2DS): Breanna ~ Ice with Delibird, Bergmite & ???

Currently playing: Mario Kart 8

Quote Originally Posted by Iris Mist View Post
    This reply almost deserves a :-P though I have to agree.

I've never had a chance to play WW, and considering GC games are getting harder to find, especially the popular ones, I am really excited about the remake.

I might just break out my OoT3DS tonight, considering we're caught in a blizzard and the power is threatening to go out at any time.
    Bah, blizzard came and went here with no issue. Everyone overreacted, don't worry about it. If anything it's gotta be weaker now that its in your neck of the woods.

On topic, if you can order online I highly recommend getting yourself a copy of Wind Waker, well worth it.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

I really hope WWHD makes some major changes like the Pokemon Remakes do and not just minor adjustments like OoT 3DS. One thing that's always bothered me about WW was the 3 dummied out dungeons. It doesn't feel like a Zelda game with barely any dungeons...

At least they confirmed they're fixing the triforce pieces. That's a plus I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Complexity View Post
    I really hope WWHD makes some major changes like the Pokemon Remakes do and not just minor adjustments like OoT 3DS. One thing that's always bothered me about WW was the 3 dummied out dungeons. It doesn't feel like a Zelda game with barely any dungeons...

At least they confirmed they're fixing the triforce pieces. That's a plus I guess.
    There are five dungeons. As well, where did they confirm they're fixing the Triforce pieces? I haven't seen or heard any news of the game since the Nintendo Direct.

I'd much rather just have the improved visuals, I know I'm alone in this but there's nothing about Wind Waker that I dislike.

As well, where did they confirm they're fixing the Triforce pieces? I haven't seen or heard any news of the game since the Nintendo Direct.
    That's what I want to know as else, since, if I recall correctly, from the Nintendo Direct that Nintendo will be making some gameplay improvement.

I know I'm alone in this but there's nothing about Wind Waker that I dislike.
    Same here, of course I might be bias since Wind Waker was my first Zelda game that I have ever played.

"Now Count up your Sins"- Kamen Rider W

Quote Originally Posted by Clamps View Post
    And here we have GAMEFREAK EMPLOYEE Blaze Boy confirming once again that Red/Blue/Yellow/Green/ and Gold/Silver/Crystal will not be on the 3DS virtual console E-shop!

You heard it hear first, folks.
    ^ Best post ever.

twitter: http://twitter.com/SamuraiDon

There are five dungeons. As well, where did they confirm they're fixing the Triforce pieces? I haven't seen or heard any news of the game since the Nintendo Direct.

I'd much rather just have the improved visuals, I know I'm alone in this but there's nothing about Wind Waker that I dislike.
    Five dungeons is not much at all. There's too much sailing, too little dungeons. There were supposed to be 3 more dungeons, but they were taken out due to time restraints.

Oh I heard that they mentioned they were doing that from a view videos.

Oh I heard that they mentioned they were doing that from a view videos.
    Unless you were watching the video on Nintendo's website or the website of a reputable news outlet, discard everything it told you.

You're not going to be getting breaking news from the countless thousands of people on YouTube who believe their slow, dull mooing to be anything worth listening to.

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

I personally hope they return to their roots and make it sorta like Zelda 1, where it's completely nonlinear and just throws you out with little explanation. But with plot this time.

Five dungeons is not much at all. There's too much sailing, too little dungeons. There were supposed to be 3 more dungeons, but they were taken out due to time restraints.
    I think its fine. If there were more it would make it an even longer game, I quite like the sailing and I'm fine with having a dungeon or two left out so the game doesn't get very long.

Quote Originally Posted by Zibdas View Post
    I personally hope they return to their roots and make it sorta like Zelda 1, where it's completely nonlinear and just throws you out with little explanation. But with plot this time.
    If you're talking about the Wind Waker remake, that's quite drastic. If you're talking about the eventual new game we get, it could happen.

Bah, blizzard came and went here with no issue. Everyone overreacted, don't worry about it. If anything it's gotta be weaker now that its in your neck of the woods.

On topic, if you can order online I highly recommend getting yourself a copy of Wind Waker, well worth it.
    The snow itself has pretty much stopped here, it's mostly just wind now, which is why the power keeps flickering.

I have been thinking about it, there's a pawn shop near here that sells vintage games and consoles, maybe they would have it, and many other retro games I've been looking for.

I have to admit, all the positive talks about the game on here made me want to try it out
    3DS Friend Code: 3351-4057-4675 (Vicki)
    2DS Friend Code: 0361-7983-6340 (Breanna)
    Nintendo Network ID Wii U: IrisMist

Friend Safari X (3DS): Vicki ~ Rock with Onix, Boldore & Shuckle
    Friend Safari Y (2DS): Breanna ~ Ice with Delibird, Bergmite & ???

Currently playing: Mario Kart 8

Quote Originally Posted by Zibdas View Post
    I will be fine with that if they do it right.

Quote Originally Posted by Iris Mist View Post
    The snow itself has pretty much stopped here, it's mostly just wind now, which is why the power keeps flickering.

I have been thinking about it, there's a pawn shop near here that sells vintage games and consoles, maybe they would have it, and many other retro games I've been looking for.

I have to admit, all the positive talks about the game on here made me want to try it out
    If you are looking for a copy of Wind Waker they go dirt cheap on Ebay and are common to find.

And here we have GAMEFREAK EMPLOYEE Blaze Boy confirming once again that Red/Blue/Yellow/Green/ and Gold/Silver/Crystal will not be on the 3DS virtual console E-shop!

^ Best post ever.

If you are looking for a copy of Wind Waker they go dirt cheap on Ebay and are common to find.
    45+ dollars =/= dirt cheap just saying.

PO/PS Username: LilPrinnyDood

Credit goes to Shadow for the banner

Quote Originally Posted by MasterKojondo View Post
    45+ dollars =/= dirt cheap just saying.
    Not sure what eBay site you're looking at, but the North American one has plenty in the realm of 20 bucks.

I haven't really played Zelda in a few years, but I started playing Link's Awakening again and now I'm remembering how complicated the Zelda games are ._.

Not sure what eBay site you're looking at, but the North American one has plenty in the realm of 20 bucks.
    Most copies which are for sale are the special editions which also have the OoT/OoT MQ disc, which explains some of the inflated prices. It's ironic that the standard edition is actually slightly harder to find than the special edition, on the UK site anyway.

Anouma saying that he wanted to "fine-tune the overall gameplay experience... it doesn't sound like anything too drastic like adding an extra dungeon or items, etc. I get the feeling that he means more minor adjustments to small parts of the games, maybe something like increasing the speed of the transportation or making the Forsaken Fortress a little easier to navigate (that part of the game always took me ages to complete).

Quote Originally Posted by Poetry View Post
    Most copies which are for sale are the special editions which also have the OoT/OoT MQ disc, which explains some of the inflated prices. It's ironic that the standard edition is actually slightly harder to find than the special edition, on the UK site anyway.

Anouma saying that he wanted to "fine-tune the overall gameplay experience... it doesn't sound like anything too drastic like adding an extra dungeon or items, etc. I get the feeling that he means more minor adjustments to small parts of the games, maybe something like increasing the speed of the transportation or making the Forsaken Fortress a little easier to navigate (that part of the game always took me ages to complete).
    I don't think the Forsaken Fortress needs to be changed, it's just a big circle. It's quite easy to navigate, especially with the map. Maybe remove the stealth parts.

Quote Originally Posted by Poetry View Post
    When Anouma said I just assume that he that was talking about the game being easier to play on the Wii U pad. Of course we have 4 month until E3 to find out what he meant.

^ Best post ever.

Got a cold, I don't think I should have stayed up until 4 in the morning reading the entire Hyrule Historia (I started at 10 at night). The worst part is that I felt like reading comic books after as opposed to going to bed. Luckily I did hit the hay instead of reading more fiction complemented by flashy designs and colours.
        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

I don't think the Forsaken Fortress needs to be changed, it's just a big circle. It's quite easy to navigate, especially with the map. Maybe remove the stealth parts.
    Stealth, yes, but I also remember getting lost the second time round you had to navigate it. For some reason I could never find the central staircase which led you up to the tower and to the battle with the Helmaroc King. It's not imperative that Nintendo change this dungeon seeing as it appears that not everyone had troubles with it but it would make playing WW HD a little less laborious than it would need to be.

Hey guys, just recently made a Legend of Zelda club, looking for members and mods.

Credits Avenger Angel for banner

Hi people, I've never played a Zelda game before so do you think Ocarina Of time 3d is a good start?

Soon I'll have you, after years and years XD

I would say yes. Ocarina of Time (N64 version, though) was my first Legend of Zelda game and I loved it enough that I became a Zelda fan just from that game, having played most of the subsequent Zelda games.
    Team Rocket will pay for their crimes.

Page 217 of 268 FirstFirst ... 117167207213214215216217218219220221227267 ... LastLast