View Poll Results: Favorite Zelda game

Voters
693. You may not vote on this poll
  • Twilight Princess

    177 25.54%
  • Wind Waker

    172 24.82%
  • Ocarina of Time

    290 41.85%
  • Others

    220 31.75%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 155 of 269 FirstFirst ... 55105145151152153154155156157158159165205255 ... LastLast
Results 3,851 to 3,875 of 6707

Thread: Zelda games discussion

  1. #3851
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    The Deep Dark Hills of East KY
    Posts
    2,070

    Default

    I feel like an complete idiot when I went on to continue the Thunder Dragon's Lightning Round after I secured that I would get the Hylian Shield. The main reason for why I feel that way is that I continued the round after having only 3 hearts going into to the third fight against the Imprisioned in Round 9. Though I guess that ain't all that bad since I did it again just to get the Piece of Heart he offered after defeating 4 bosses. Hope that I'd save after that since I had another nose bleed while I was playing today. But hey , There's still a great chance for me to get the Hylian Shield tomorrow since tomorrow's my day off school for New Year's Day.

    Other than that , That previous said about that I'd didn't girl action figures was because of their melons. You'd get what I mean by that if you played Okami and got passed that cutscene with Issun metting Rao.


    Smashin' !

  2. #3852
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    under your bed
    Posts
    505

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sceptrigon View Post
    I've always enjoyed Minish Cap for its characters, gameplay and music. Ezlo was indeed a hilarious character, one of my favorite of Link's traveling companions. I liked the gameplay and overworld view on the gba and the idea of shrinking to Picori size. The music I really like the most are the Cloud tops and the Minish Villages. Yeah, I also really hate goodbyes at the end. :'(
    I loved how after you got the Mole Mitts, there was even more to discover.

    The Minish Cap also has some of my favourite items; the gust jar, Roc's Cape, and the Flame Lantern (and it's limited uses).

    There is a bunch of sidequests (Goron Bottle, Helping Cucoo Lady, Building Homes for the Oracles, Figurines, and the Sleeping Dungeons).

  3. #3853

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LucarioWolf View Post
    Hope that I'd save after that since I had another nose bleed while I was playing today.
    I know Koloktos can be scary enough to bleed your nose.

    Tea time during war is serious business, you know.
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris
    Youtube Channel - Hyrule Warriors (Hard)

    Special: Ace Attorney - All Breakdowns (+ PL & PW:AA)

  4. #3854
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    <--That way-->
    Posts
    989

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LucarioWolf View Post
    I feel like an complete idiot when I went on to continue the Thunder Dragon's Lightning Round after I secured that I would get the Hylian Shield. The main reason for why I feel that way is that I continued the round after having only 3 hearts going into to the third fight against the Imprisioned in Round 9. Though I guess that ain't all that bad since I did it again just to get the Piece of Heart he offered after defeating 4 bosses. Hope that I'd save after that since I had another nose bleed while I was playing today. But hey , There's still a great chance for me to get the Hylian Shield tomorrow since tomorrow's my day off school for New Year's Day.

    Other than that , That previous said about that I'd didn't girl action figures was because of their melons. You'd get what I mean by that if you played Okami and got passed that cutscene with Issun metting Rao.
    Really? Because I felt like a complete idiot during the last Lumpin Pumpkin Sidequest... Never in my life have I sucked more at video games than that moment...

  5. #3855

    Default

    i wonder if anyone has done a 6 heart hero mode challenge yet that would be brutal especally if you got the hylian shield
    white fc 3353 5984 6367

    check out my youtube http://www.youtube.com/user/theragin...o?feature=mhee currently doing pokemon mystery dungeon explorers of sky

  6. #3856
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    under your bed
    Posts
    505

    Default

    I'm guessing everyone has seen the official timeline?

    What are your guys thought's on it?

  7. #3857

    Default

    Jump back to post #3659 (page 183) and read from there.



    -----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

  8. #3858
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    9,601

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lucario beast View Post
    i wonder if anyone has done a 6 heart hero mode challenge yet that would be brutal especally if you got the hylian shield
    Especially if people do a 6 heart challenge for Hero Mode.

    Ruby: LeafGreen (Nuzlocke):
    Emerald: Diamond:
    Pearl: Platinum:
    SoulSilver: White:
    White 2:
    Wii FC: 8945-6722-1722-6586 | Nintendo Network ID: Master_Zach
    3DS FC: 1289-8257-7574 | Xbox Gamertag: WaTeRChAmP97
    Claimed: Blastoise, Pokémon XY & Calem from Pokémon XY

  9. #3859
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Nova Scotia, Canada
    Posts
    16,940

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mark_Chaos View Post
    Really? Because I felt like a complete idiot during the last Lumpin Pumpkin Sidequest... Never in my life have I sucked more at video games than that moment...
    Which one is the last one?


    | Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

  10. #3860
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    9,601

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    Which one is the last one?
    I think it's the one where you play the harp for the customers at the bar.

    Ruby: LeafGreen (Nuzlocke):
    Emerald: Diamond:
    Pearl: Platinum:
    SoulSilver: White:
    White 2:
    Wii FC: 8945-6722-1722-6586 | Nintendo Network ID: Master_Zach
    3DS FC: 1289-8257-7574 | Xbox Gamertag: WaTeRChAmP97
    Claimed: Blastoise, Pokémon XY & Calem from Pokémon XY

  11. #3861
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Nova Scotia, Canada
    Posts
    16,940

    Default

    Ah, I didn't have too much trouble with that one, only had to do it twice.


    | Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

  12. #3862
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    5,835

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    Ah, I didn't have too much trouble with that one, only had to do it twice.
    Same here.

    I don't really see why people complain about the harp, all you need is a somewhat decent sense of rhythm and it's easy.

  13. #3863

    Default

    My favorite Zelda game is the OoT with MM being a close second. My next three favorites are SS, TP, and Link to the Past. Of course all Zelda games are amazing to play (except I didn't care for the two on the DS).

  14. #3864
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    on Earth
    Posts
    2,952

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blazios View Post
    Same here.

    I don't really see why people complain about the harp, all you need is a somewhat decent sense of rhythm and it's easy.
    No, not with the Wii mote suddenly going out of range due to swinging left and right at a steady pace. It can be really annoying at certain parts like the rapid switch from left to right and back to left.

  15. #3865
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Dragon Roost Island
    Posts
    5,085

    Default

    I really didn't like the harp. It wasn't hard to do, but I would rather it had been more like the Ocarina or Wind Waker. Only a small, pointless nitpick that doesn't really affect the overall game, but it still could have been better.

  16. #3866
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    5,835

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Crimsonash310 View Post
    No, not with the Wii mote suddenly going out of range due to swinging left and right at a steady pace. It can be really annoying at certain parts like the rapid switch from left to right and back to left.
    Wait, out of range? I don't think I had anything like that happen to me once.

  17. #3867

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Crimsonash310 View Post
    No, not with the Wii mote suddenly going out of range due to swinging left and right at a steady pace.
    Unless you happen to be actually standing on the boundary of the Wii Remote's range, to the point where swinging it one direction takes it beyond that range and swinging it the other direction takes it back in range, this is patently impossible.

    It is not the Wii Remote's fault, unless yours is damaged somehow or needs new batteries. You need practice. Simple as that.



    -----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

  18. #3868
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Route 124
    Posts
    1,196

    Default

    The harp was probably the easiest part of the game. I thought "Oh crap this is going to be tough with the motion controls and all" And you don't even have to memorize twelve or so different songs. Although being able to warp places was pretty handy I might say.

    Alpha Sapphire --> Arceus is the Alpha pokemon --> Arceus is a generation 4 pokemon --> Sinnoh confirmed!!

    (Yeah, get used to it now, because this is what you're going to have to put up with for the next 5-7 years)

  19. #3869

    Default

    The harp does have its uses when you want to play with Kina.

    Tea time during war is serious business, you know.
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris
    Youtube Channel - Hyrule Warriors (Hard)

    Special: Ace Attorney - All Breakdowns (+ PL & PW:AA)

  20. #3870
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    The Deep Dark Hills of East KY
    Posts
    2,070

    Default

    Saw this better type of timeline on Tiny Cartridge a little while earlier. Just thought that it was freaking hilarious and far better than that official one that Nintendo opened Pandora's Box. That said timeline is below in the spoiler tags.

        Spoiler:- The Better Timeline:


    Other than that , About finished with Skyward Sword. Have just to do this one Gratitude Crystal side-quest mission and getting 4 Pieces of Heart. I do though have to say that the Pumpkin Pull mini-game is far tougher than the Shooting Galleries in Majora's Mask. That being since that the Shooting Galleries where easier in Majora's Mask since that they didn't have motion controls. Though I wouldn't doubt it that they would include Gyro Controls to those Shooting Gallery mini-games when the remake Majora's Mask for the 3DS.


    Smashin' !

  21. #3871
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Nova Scotia, Canada
    Posts
    16,940

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Crimsonash310 View Post
    No, not with the Wii mote suddenly going out of range due to swinging left and right at a steady pace. It can be really annoying at certain parts like the rapid switch from left to right and back to left.
    Your sweeps are way to big if you're going out of range.


    | Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

  22. #3872

    Default

    Really short sweeps do the trick just fine. I can lazily do that while lying down on my bed.

    Tea time during war is serious business, you know.
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris
    Youtube Channel - Hyrule Warriors (Hard)

    Special: Ace Attorney - All Breakdowns (+ PL & PW:AA)

  23. #3873
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    United Kingdom, EU
    Posts
    234

    Default

    My favourite zelda was Wind Waker but now im finally stuck in to skyward sword I really don't know what I love more now.

  24. #3874
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Nova Scotia, Canada
    Posts
    16,940

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by uberheracross View Post
    My favourite zelda was Wind Waker but now im finally stuck in to skyward sword I really don't know what I love more now.
    I still like the music, art style and controls in Wind Waker better. And prefer sailing over flying.


    | Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

  25. #3875
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    The Deep Dark Hills of East KY
    Posts
    2,070

    Default

    If you didn't like Skyward Sword's art style , You don't have to worry about another game in the series that would use that art style

    Other than that , I'm actually excited about what type of art style that they would use with the original game in the series that is coming out to the 3DS. I'd actually would doubt that they would use use the same art that Ocarina of Time 3D used. Though it would seem more likely for them to use Ocarina of Time 3D's art style in Majora's Mask 3D since the original Majora's Mask used the same graphics from Ocarina of Time. But hey , Basically almost everything in Majora's Mask was characters that were in Ocarina of Time but with different names. Now back to what I was originally saying , It won't probably be till the E3 that announces the full title for Zelda 3DS till we know what art style they will use for that game.


    Smashin' !

Page 155 of 269 FirstFirst ... 55105145151152153154155156157158159165205255 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •