181 25.82%
  • Wind Waker

173 24.68%
  • Ocarina of Time

292 41.65%
  • Others

223 31.81%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 157 of 275 FirstFirst ... 57107147153154155156157158159160161167207257 ... LastLast
Results 3,901 to 3,925 of 6859

Thread: Zelda games discussion

Its not, if the text comes out to be hero of time, its hero of time. Dunno what else it could translate too, unless its very vague and could be hero of a past time. Hell, its obvious with or without Nintendo's confirmation, but because they've flat-out revealed a lot in this book, its good to see the guessing game is over.
    Also, some of the art work is amazing. The concept master sword for OoT is almost superior, and the Fi range from amazing, to eh at least we got this. Also, oracles concept Ganon has to be my favorite artwork of him.
    Last edited by mitchman_93; 4th January 2012 at 2:37 PM.
    BLAH

I wonder if it really is too much to hope for an official translation to be released outside of Japan. It's causing quite a stir.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

just got to eldin volcano in hero mode and i decieded i will 100% it and also ive noticed in hero mode you have to realy concentrate or else youl die before ya know it
    white fc 3353 5984 6367

check out my youtube http://www.youtube.com/user/theragin...o?feature=mhee currently doing pokemon mystery dungeon explorers of sky

Quote Originally Posted by lucario beast View Post
    just got to eldin volcano in hero mode and i decieded i will 100% it and also ive noticed in hero mode you have to realy concentrate or else youl die before ya know it
    A Heart Medal is the way to go. Bye-bye, half concentration!

Some reveal. I knew Kaepora Gaebora and Rauru were the same being years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by EternalSword7 View Post
    Some reveal. I knew Kaepora Gaebora and Rauru were the same being years ago.
    No. No you didn't. You just thought they were the same person.

Just because it was implied that they were the same person, does not mean they were. It could've been a Red Herring for all we knew.

Wait , So this means that Kaepora Gaebora is like how the King of the Red Lions was. I mean by that is by Kaepora is actually magically controlled by Rauru like how the King of the Red Lions was in Wind Waker. Seems like that since from what I got out of that news from the Hyrule Historia translation. Though this would be crystal clear to us if they ever decide to release Hyrule Historia outside of Japan. Now before we go on that there needs to be an operation , There turns out to already have been taken of. That being of the operation not them actually going to release it in English now. Saw there was up to around 764 supporters now including myself.

there's no Battle Frontier?!

Quote Originally Posted by LucarioWolf View Post
    Wait , So this means that Kaepora Gaebora is like how the King of the Red Lions was. I mean by that is by Kaepora is actually magically controlled by Rauru like how the King of the Red Lions was in Wind Waker.
    No. He is a reincarnation.

That's pretty interesting, makes a lot of sense too. However, doesn't make Kaepora Gaebora any less annoying.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    That's pretty interesting, makes a lot of sense too. However, doesn't make Kaepora Gaebora any less annoying.
    Would you like me to repeat that?

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    Would you like me to repeat that?
    I'd love that, in fact I want nothing more. Three or four my times.

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    I'd love that, in fact I want nothing more. Three or four my times.
    >not going with yes/no joke
    Should have been done like this:

>Yes
    No

Oh god dammit you stupid f'ing bird. Why don't you just shut up already.

I can say this was known before now, since it is more or less stated by a gossip stone in OoT.

woot21 out dawgs
    I have created a new word for the internet LOLE it means laugh out loud evily, if you think it is a good word copy and paste this into your sig. and use it. (started by woot21)
    I am the prince of all noobs. I am the dreaded super noob, fear my noobiness. I obey only my lord and master the king of all noobs, Magikarp.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blazios View Post
    And isn't Magikarp's Final Smash obvious? It's called:
        Spoiler:- Best move ever.:
    3DS FC: 2423-2730-4422
    Dream Address: 4500-3343-5150

Quote Originally Posted by Crimsonash310 View Post
    Some news you guys might be interested in about the historia.

I wasn't shocked when I read this but it was nice to get a confirmation.
    Huh, that's kind of somberly cute

I'm starting to hate this book. All of the guessing and speculation is gone.

We have custom avatars, a fantastic staff, and a great community! Join today!
    Say that "DiscoPichu" referred you!
    Credit to zhanton for sig.

Quote Originally Posted by Mudkip8003 View Post
    ..?
    The only two things confirmed so far (besides the timeline) were guessed and were pretty obvious anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Mudkip8003 View Post
    >All

There's literally about three things

The owl is indeed Rauru? Well at least that's outta the way, but what I really wanna know is what the hell's up with Phantom Hourglass. Clear that up and this book is a lifesaver.
    BLAH

So...does this mean that Gaepora becomes the Sage of light at some point then?

Quote Originally Posted by ~Sapphire Sceptile~ View Post
    So...does this mean that Gaepora becomes the Sage of light at some point then?
    He's always the Sage of Light, he built the temple. He just transforms into an owl to follow Link around.

That's what I'm getting from that text.

I think you're confused, Kaepora Gaebora is the owl, Gaepora is Zelda's father in SS. Gaepora is clearly related to Kaepora Gaebora, so that should mean that he becomes/awakens as the Sage of Light later on.

Sorry, misunderstood your post. Thought you were talking about the owl, abbreviating his name. Mostly because I never bothered to remember what they called Zelda's father in SS.

Could be that he does become the Sage of Light, I'd say that makes sense. They all look alike.

http://www.gamesradar.com/nintendo-b...o-pleased-see/

As I expected really. This timeline is just for the sake of having a timeline. Making your game good is more important than making it fit with others, in my opinion.
    Last edited by Hydrohs; 6th January 2012 at 3:57 PM.

I'm not sure if you guys are, but is anyone here a supporter of Operation Moonfall?

Am I the only one who is really ticked that there are no zoras in SS? They were my favorite race.

"What good is it for a man to gain the world, yet forfeit his soul?"

Page 157 of 275 FirstFirst ... 57107147153154155156157158159160161167207257 ... LastLast