182 25.93%
  • Wind Waker

173 24.64%
  • Ocarina of Time

292 41.60%
  • Others

223 31.77%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 206 of 275 FirstFirst ... 106156196202203204205206207208209210216256 ... LastLast
Results 5,126 to 5,150 of 6865

Thread: Zelda games discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    It's... not hard at all... Midna leads you the entire time.
    Yeah, I can't even imagine how it would take days.

Quote Originally Posted by ParaChomp View Post
    Miyamoto Talks Zelda By Retro!

Bottom of the page again?!
    A Retro Zelda would be pretty awesome, too bad it's not likely to ever happen.

Really? I think the touch screen controls are the best part. It really shows how well a game can be controlled without buttons, and I really believe that the game couldn't have been controlled better had buttons been used. It's the pinnacle of touch screen control as far as I'm concerned, never seen anything do it better.
    This pretty much. I don't understand how people can say PH and ST had bad controls but Skyward Sword was perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbelle07241 View Post
    It took me days to finally figure it out.
    Pffft.

They need a 3ds remake of ALTTP. Seriously. I would actually buy that.
    3DS FC: 0044-2817-7751

I would buy a new 2D Zelda LIKE ALttP. One with the same level of difficulty and as lengthy as the console Zeldas.

Quote Originally Posted by The Eleventh View Post
    Yeah, I can't even imagine how it would take days.
    Considering I could only play a few hours each day, it did kinda stretch out. It wasn't particularly hard because it was a puzzle, but more that I couldn't get used to the whole Wolf Link thing at the time.

I don't imagine I'll be playing a whole lot, since during the day, I have my daughter who's always standing in front of the TV when I play (she's 2) and in the evening, my boyfriend wants to watch TV (we only have 1) so I'd rather proceed forward than start over.
    3DS Friend Code: 3351-4057-4675 (Vicki)
    2DS Friend Code: 0361-7983-6340 (Breanna)
    Nintendo Network ID Wii U: IrisMist

Friend Safari X (3DS): Vicki ~ Rock with Onix, Boldore & Shuckle
    Friend Safari Y (2DS): Breanna ~ Ice with Delibird, Bergmite & Lapras

Currently playing: Mario Kart 8

Quote Originally Posted by someonewhodied View Post
    They need a 3ds remake of ALTTP. Seriously. I would actually buy that.
    Why? It has nothing to gain from being made into three dimensions. It was made as a 2D game, so all the puzzles, level design, all 2D. You'd get a couple staircases, a mountain, that's it. No 3D puzzles(climbing on blocks? Nope. Vines? Nope. Diving? Nope. Climb up to a weak point? Nope.), minimal 3D levels. It would all be very silly.

Quote Originally Posted by fhqwhgads View Post
    Why? It has nothing to gain from being made into three dimensions. It was made as a 2D game, so all the puzzles, level design, all 2D. You'd get a couple staircases, a mountain, that's it. No 3D puzzles(climbing on blocks? Nope. Vines? Nope. Diving? Nope. Climb up to a weak point? Nope.), minimal 3D levels. It would all be very silly.
    They could always just port it which is what everyone actually wants. Maybe update the graphics a bit, make it widescreen.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

They could always just port it which is what everyone actually wants. Maybe update the graphics a bit, make it widescreen.
    Miyamoto did explicitly say in an interview that he would be very interested in re-working the graphics of A Link to the Past to suit the 3DS.
    But even so, it's most likely they're working on a new title for the console.
    [CYTUS]
    ICE - L
    eyemedia - Bloody Purity
    xi - FREEDOM DiVE↓

'Most likely' meaning they've flat out said they're going to do a new one before remaking another? You used 'explicitly say' RIGHT before, and then just struck out in your second line.

Quote Originally Posted by fhqwhgads View Post
    'Most likely' meaning they've flat out said they're going to do a new one before remaking another? You used 'explicitly say' RIGHT before, and then just struck out in your second line.
    Yes, but I didn't mean it in a context where Miyamoto said "explicitly" that he would be planning a remake of ALttP, I was just referring to the fact that he has made it clear in the past that he would be interested in a LttP remake - two different things to say that you are doing something (as they are with the new 3DS game) and that you are interested in doing something, as Miyamoto has said concerning the aforementioned remake and Majora's Mask 3D.

In any case, we know that we're getting an original 3DS title first, so any talk of a Majora's Mask or a LttP remake is nothing but wishful thinking until we get some actual concrete evidence from Nintendo - which means something more than just one person expressing their "interest" in making a game.
    [CYTUS]
    ICE - L
    eyemedia - Bloody Purity
    xi - FREEDOM DiVE↓

the more zelda games the better. plain and simple.

i would love to see more remakes to download on the 3ds or even the wii u.
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

Actually, I want them to focus on better games. I think they should attempt to put SNES stuff on 3DS Virtual Console (which I don't think they have done yet). I'm fairly sure it can support those very readily. Megaman and Bass? EarthBound? Seiken Densetsu 3? The Donkey Kong Country series? Super Mario RPG? Super Metroid? Those would all be preferred in terms of ports to the 3DS VC. Mind, some of these are pretty improbable.

Quote Originally Posted by BCVM22 View Post
    Despite the guy saying "they're more than qualified but the logistics make it unlikely".
    Because people can't still hope, right?
    3DS FC: 3926-4256-2399
    Ingame name: Coatlicue

The usual links

Quote Originally Posted by Cenobitic View Post
    Because people can't still hope, right?
    Hope all you want, if that what works for you. Hoping when the granddaddy of the franchise says "the logistics make it unlikely" just seems like "hoping" for 2 + 2 to equal 5 - sure, you can hope for it, but it doesn't change the logic of the matter any.

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

How did SMG by pass it 5 years after it was released, with no new reviews for it, since 2009?

woot21 out dawgs
    I have created a new word for the internet LOLE it means laugh out loud evily, if you think it is a good word copy and paste this into your sig. and use it. (started by woot21)
    I am the prince of all noobs. I am the dreaded super noob, fear my noobiness. I obey only my lord and master the king of all noobs, Magikarp.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blazios View Post
    And isn't Magikarp's Final Smash obvious? It's called:
        Spoiler:- Best move ever.:
    3DS FC: 2423-2730-4422
    Dream Address: 4500-3343-5150

Quote Originally Posted by woot21 View Post
    How did SMG by pass it 5 years after it was released, with no new reviews for it, since 2009?
    Excellent question, I have no clue.
        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

It was only a matter of time. While I do think OoT is the greatest game ever made, it couldn't stay there forever. At least it got knocked off by a decent game and not some FPS rubbish.
    [CYTUS]
    ICE - L
    eyemedia - Bloody Purity
    xi - FREEDOM DiVE↓

Quote Originally Posted by woot21 View Post

woot21 out dawgs
    Probably because it takes time to tally every review from around the world.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Quote Originally Posted by Poetry View Post
    It was only a matter of time. While I do think OoT is the greatest game ever made, it couldn't stay there forever. At least it got knocked off by a decent game and not some FPS rubbish.
    Me too. Super Mario Galaxy stands alongside its sequel as my favourite game ever. Oot...it was a good game, and I'm sure it was mind-blowing when it was released, but I could tell its a 14 year old game nowadays, even with the reworked graphics in Oot 3D. It was good, but it never felt like the 'best game ever'.
    Quote Originally Posted by Huspoel View Post
    You're saying some really smart stuff there.

Took long enough.Too bad people are still gonna wank Ocarina as the greatest thing ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Born Better View Post
    Took long enough.Too bad people are still gonna wank Ocarina as the greatest thing ever.
    cuz it is XD
    although skyward is a close second.
    #AlphaSapphire
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

Quote Originally Posted by Born Better View Post
    OoT was, and probably still is the most solid video game out there. It covers just about everything and has the ultimate good vs. evil storyline.
    Under Construction

Quote Originally Posted by BNator92 View Post
    OoT was, and probably still is the most solid video game out there. It covers just about everything and has the ultimate good vs. evil storyline.
    Not to mention it has one of the most perfectly realised soundtracks to any game produced full stop. I don't even care if the Main Theme isn't there, Hyrule Field is still epic.
    [CYTUS]
    ICE - L
    eyemedia - Bloody Purity
    xi - FREEDOM DiVE↓

Quote Originally Posted by Poetry View Post
    Not to mention it has one of the most perfectly realised soundtracks to any game produced full stop. I don't even care if the Main Theme isn't there, Hyrule Field is still epic.
    Another thing worth mentioning is the graphics. I'm not one to think graphics make a good game, but OoT's graphics were spectacular for its time. I still find them very good looking to this day.
    Under Construction

Quote Originally Posted by BNator92 View Post
    Another thing worth mentioning is the graphics. I'm not one to think graphics make a good game, but OoT's graphics were spectacular for its time. I still find them very good looking to this day.
    yeah and they did a good job doing it in 3d, it has the best 3d graphics of any 3ds game so far in my opinion.
    and the water temple was insane XD
    #AlphaSapphire

Page 206 of 275 FirstFirst ... 106156196202203204205206207208209210216256 ... LastLast