175 25.51%
  • Wind Waker

172 25.07%
  • Ocarina of Time

289 42.13%
  • Others

216 31.49%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 215 of 267 FirstFirst ... 115165205211212213214215216217218219225265 ... LastLast
Results 5,351 to 5,375 of 6661

Thread: Zelda games discussion

Quote Originally Posted by BCVM22 View Post
    It's one screenshot! From a demo reel! That they showed via an Internet stream!

This. This is why we can't have nice things.
    Most of the screenshots are like that, and we both know it.
    Now Opening Shop, check out swweet stop (still setting up)
    ~ LBP and Pok'emon FTW ~

Yes, i do own an AR, but i only use it for event items, and to have more then one character save on platinum. all my pokes are legit!

HG:5113-5915-5531 name: James
    SS:3653-5306-3604 name: Swweet
    Black:0991-1864-6845 name : SWWEET
    White:1463-5495-3138 name : Swweet

Why yes, most of all four or five that we've seen.

Again. This is why we can't have nice things.

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

Don't like Wind Waker's cel-shaded style? Okay, we get it, stop complaining about it. Though the character models haven't had much of an upgrade bar looking smoother, the surrounding area looks nice. It reminds me of Skyward Sword where the cel-shading was used so well that it created a texture similar to that of a painting. No less, that's just now, who knows what the final product will look like? Speaking of which, I wonder if they'll bring back the Tingle Tuner. Pro controller plus game pad perhaps?

I'll most likely pick this up to play through the game again (along with the possible new additions) but I'm still anticipating the brand-new game. Personally, I hope it plays like Skyward Sword with the motion controls and has Twilight Princess' realistic art style and gloomy colour palette. That's just me though, I'll buy it anyways unless it gets poor reviews which I doubt it will receive.

The access of whatever dungeon you please? Sounds like a puzzle in itself to figure out. Repeated use of the item you get in the dungeon comes to mind but I really don't want that. I loved the item balance that Skyward Sword had and I don't want that to go away. Do guys have any other ideas on a nonlinear adventure?
        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

Quote Originally Posted by ParaChomp View Post
    Don't like Wind Waker's cel-shaded style? Okay, we get it, stop complaining about it. Though the character models haven't had much of an upgrade bar looking smoother, the surrounding area looks nice. It reminds me of Skyward Sword where the cel-shading was used so well that it created a texture similar to that of a painting. No less, that's just now, who knows what the final product will look like? Speaking of which, I wonder if they'll bring back the Tingle Tuner. Pro controller plus game pad perhaps?

I'll most likely pick this up to play through the game again (along with the possible new additions) but I'm still anticipating the brand-new game. Personally, I hope it plays like Skyward Sword with the motion controls and has Twilight Princess' realistic art style and gloomy colour palette. That's just me though, I'll buy it anyways unless it gets poor reviews which I doubt it will receive.

The access of whatever dungeon you please? Sounds like a puzzle in itself to figure out. Repeated use of the item you get in the dungeon comes to mind but I really don't want that. I loved the item balance that Skyward Sword had and I don't want that to go away. Do guys have any other ideas on a nonlinear adventure?
    Zelda Demon Souls. Honestly, I know that its not the best example, but I believe something close to that will be what we're getting. What I mean is, take what's good about Zelda, the overworld, the dungeons, the dungeon tools, but apply that to some sort of Demon Souls esque overworld. The OW btw would be akin to SS, meaning itself would be a dungeon almost. As for the reinvent the play alone factor, again lets look at demon souls. Something akin to its ghost notes, but instead of the ghosts of previous player Nintendo would use fairies.
    BLAH

Quote Originally Posted by theswweet View Post
    Because it is overbearing, and adds nothing to the artstyle.

Attachment 7851

Look at that. Look at that and tell me it isn't obnoxious and makes the colors washed out where it is most readily applied. If it was even just slightly tuned to be less powerful, it would be better. Right now, it's simply too much.
    It's not obnoxious. Not only is it not obnoxious it is beautiful and brings tears to my eyes.

This is the same thing that happened when Wind Waker was first announced, people were quick to hate on the art style. Just wait, once it comes out and you play it you will think differently.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

And for all we know, this isn't the final art style. Its probably more akin to OoT3D in 2010 to show off the 3DS, which was in various degrees different to what we eventually got.
    Edit: So, what's everyone's opinion for this years E3 regarding Zelda? I mean do you think they're just gonna show Windwaker, they also likely have the 3DS one to cover as well, and the Wii U one, even if it seems a bit early, considering how Aonuma clearly states they don't have an artstyle for the game yet? Personally, WW is likely gonna be the only we're gonna see. 3DS one is hopefully coming as well, god know's that's the one I'm anticipating the most. Which btw, is likely to be shown in the 3DS Nintendo Direct, if you ask me. That ones gonna be 1st part too iirc, right?
    Last edited by mitchman_93; 25th January 2013 at 1:59 PM.
    BLAH

Quote Originally Posted by mitchman_93 View Post
    And for all we know, this isn't the final art style. Its probably more akin to OoT3D in 2010 to show off the 3DS, which was in various degrees different to what we eventually got.
    Edit: So, what's everyone's opinion for this years E3 regarding Zelda? I mean do you think they're just gonna show Windwaker, they also likely have the 3DS one to cover as well, and the Wii U one, even if it seems a bit early, considering how Aonuma clearly states they don't have an artstyle for the game yet? Personally, WW is likely gonna be the only we're gonna see. 3DS one is hopefully coming as well, god know's that's the one I'm anticipating the most. Which btw, is likely to be shown in the 3DS Nintendo Direct, if you ask me. That ones gonna be 1st part too iirc, right?
    Wind Waker Reborn will have a definite showing. 3DS Zelda we could probably see, but I don't think we'll see anything for the Wii U Zelda, not only would that be a Zelda overload it's too soon after Aonuma said they had nothing to show.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Are we really doing this people?

Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    Whatever it is you're referring to; yes, we really are.

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    Wind Waker Reborn will have a definite showing. 3DS Zelda we could probably see, but I don't think we'll see anything for the Wii U Zelda, not only would that be a Zelda overload it's too soon after Aonuma said they had nothing to show.
    I;m excited to see if Nintendo has Zelda 3DS planned. Fingers crossed!
    All the other kids with the pumped up kicks you better run, better run...

If you want to see my Event Pokemon, PM me

If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says,
    If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father at the gates of Heaven.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Your problem being? You know you're free to join us as long as you follow the forum rules.

Anyways, I think we'll only see Wind Waker HD. I don't see anything any new titles being announced at E3 but we'll see.

Your problem being?
    I have no interest in complaining about something based off of one screenshot.

I have no interest in complaining about something based off of one screenshot.
    Well, you know the internet.

Right now, after seeing last day's Nintendo Direct, I am seriously Excited to try the New Wind Waker in HD.

I mean c'mon! How could you ignore the newly implied graphics and charm? I personally love the Timeline C of the Zelda Series since I started with Phantom hourglass and Spirit Tracks.
    Final Chapter: 38: Mountain's Edge(Click the Banner above)

Quote Originally Posted by jireh the provider View Post
    Right now, after seeing last day's Nintendo Direct, I am seriously Excited to try the New Wind Waker in HD.

I mean c'mon! How could you ignore the newly implied graphics and charm? I personally love the Timeline C of the Zelda Series since I started with Phantom hourglass and Spirit Tracks.
    There's other games out there I'd rather spend my money on than a prettier version of a game I already played.
    Eagerly waiting for: Monolith Soft Wii U game

I need help on the legend of zelda twilight princess the Water temple. How do you get through the stairs? Please help me
    I have created a new word for the internet LOLE it means laugh out loud evily, if you think it is a good word copy and paste this into your sig. and use it. (started by woot21)

Animal crossing new leaf is AWESOME!!!
    3ds code: 5155-3020-6980
    Im happy to help

I AM A PEGASISTER AND I DONT REGRET IT!!!!

[IMG] [/IMG]

Three things.

One.

Two: Stairs are a central feature of the temple - you're really going to have to be more specific.

Three: You don't have to, though, because rather than trying to tell us which stairs you're referring to, I'd suggest finding a video walkthrough online. That solution can answer your problem visually, something none of us here can do even if we figure out which stairs you're talking about.

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

Quote Originally Posted by Firesoul View Post
    I need help on the legend of zelda twilight princess the Water temple. How do you get through the stairs? Please help me
    Oh, the water dungeons...

"I'd rather drown."
    ~JonTron

Skyward Sword definitely has the best one as it isn't annoying but collecting the Tadtones for Faron was very tedious. Worst water dungeon has to go to the Great Bat temple, getting there's a pain, the temple itself constantly makes you go around in circles, and there's the moon even with time slowed down.

For the off-chance that anyone is from France here, the Symphony of the Goddesses Tour is coming to Paris.

Guess this means more European dates?

Oh, the water dungeons...

"I'd rather drown."
    ~JonTron

Skyward Sword definitely has the best one as it isn't annoying but collecting the Tadtones for Faron was very tedious. Worst water dungeon has to go to the Great Bat temple, getting there's a pain, the temple itself constantly makes you go around in circles, and there's the moon even with time slowed down.
    Tadtones for Faron were pretty awesome, only issue were the way some had to be collected, like flipping over the lily pads. And no, worst water dungeon has to still go to the original nightmare, even with the added easiness on the 3DS. Still pretty damn annoying, even after all these years.
    Quote Originally Posted by Poetry View Post
    For the off-chance that anyone is from France here, the Symphony of the Goddesses Tour is coming to Paris.

Guess this means more European dates?
    If you mean western Europe, then yes more dates might pop up. I'd be pretty glad if it at least gets as far as Italy, at least that's pretty close.
    BLAH

Quote Originally Posted by empoleon49 View Post
    I;m excited to see if Nintendo has Zelda 3DS planned. Fingers crossed!
    If the pattern continues I would say yes. We always seemed to get a handheld Zelda every odd number year since Minish Cap if I remember right. The question is what format would it be.

Quote Originally Posted by MidnightMelody View Post
    If the pattern continues I would say yes. We always seemed to get a handheld Zelda every odd number year since Minish Cap if I remember right. The question is what format would it be.
    Format? If you mean the gameplay, I'm wholly expecting the DS control's getting ditched, considering how they were basically there thanks to the lack of an analog stick. However I do believe we will get the same engine along with all the touch based item shenanigans, although as a leftie I fear the analog nub+touch route more then anything cause the CCP is a detriment to the consoles balance, and the top down can stay. I like how they managed to make a 3D top down world, so keeping it would be much appreciated, along with a new artstyle. Or not. I'm still contemplating on whether we should get more of New Hyrule and the Spirit Tracks. Having a train bias really helped that game winning me over.
    BLAH

I think the reasonable expectation for whatever 3DS Zelda we have coming our way is more of a full third-person 3D adventure than a top-down perspective game. Ocarina 3D proved the system can handle it just fine in terms of visuals and controls, and Kid Icarus, Pokémon X and Y and even Super Mario 3D Land to an extent, among others, show us that's the direction in which they're trying to move for the handheld versions of their franchises, that being games that start to blur the line between what we've come to traditionally expect from console titles and what we've come to traditionally expect from handheld titles.

I think I was the only child player in the late 90s that had no difficulty with the Water Temple in OoT (minus the Dark Link battle)
    Pokemon: The Theme of Secrets

The Grand Finale Arc begins with Chapter 109.

Ash will capture this thing.
    Mark my words

Quote Originally Posted by Thriller View Post
    I think I was the only child player in the late 90s that had no difficulty with the Water Temple in OoT (minus the Dark Link battle)
    You weren't there was likely to be other players who didn't get stuck in the water dungeon, since I was one of the them suggesting that the water dungeon in The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time isn't hard at all.

"Now Count up your Sins"- Kamen Rider W

Quote Originally Posted by Clamps View Post
    And here we have GAMEFREAK EMPLOYEE Blaze Boy confirming once again that Red/Blue/Yellow/Green/ and Gold/Silver/Crystal will not be on the 3DS virtual console E-shop!

You heard it hear first, folks.
    ^ Best post ever.

twitter: http://twitter.com/SamuraiDon

Page 215 of 267 FirstFirst ... 115165205211212213214215216217218219225265 ... LastLast