182 25.93%
  • Wind Waker

173 24.64%
  • Ocarina of Time

292 41.60%
  • Others

223 31.77%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 261 of 275 FirstFirst ... 161211251257258259260261262263264265271 ... LastLast
Results 6,501 to 6,525 of 6865

Thread: Zelda games discussion

Quote Originally Posted by AMV3021 View Post
    Well other than Tingle I can only think Ganondorf as a playable male character. Darn...I never until now noticed how few cool male characters there are in the Zelda games. @__@ mind....blown.
    Unless they go for more obscure ones. They could dust off Ralph, or throw in a burly Goron like Darunia or Darbus for some muscle. That said, I don't believe any of these characters will actually make it into the game, so it's sort of moot point and I'm not entirely sure why I'm mentioning this at all.
    Competitive/IGRMT Mod and one of the writers for the PotW.

I make no claim of being perfect or always right. Take everything I say with a grain of salt.

Quote Originally Posted by KillerDraco View Post
    Unless they go for more obscure ones. They could dust off Ralph, or throw in a burly Goron like Darunia or Darbus for some muscle. That said, I don't believe any of these characters will actually make it into the game, so it's sort of moot point and I'm not entirely sure why I'm mentioning this at all.
    The amount of Zelda characters with actual fighting experience is already low enough. Musou games need at least 20 playable characters. Being able to play as your favorite character(s) is the most important part of these crossover games. Having characters made exclusively for Hyrule Warriors is fine, but wouldn't you like to play as the already established characters more? You've still got Ganon/Demise, Vaati, Shadow Link, Girahim, Groose, Skull Kid/Majora, Skullfos, Gorons, those bird people in WW, the female Gerudos, Link's uncle from LTTP (lol), Sheik, the ultra fast mailman, the useless Hyrulian soldiers who always seem to give up and let Ganondork take over Hyrule, the Mario and Luigi copycat barn owners, Malon whose special attack will be to sing the Lon-Lon Ranch theme and make the bad guys cry, and other such classic and iconic Zelda characters.
    "What's The Last Guardian? Does he mean The Last of Us? Oh, Noctis! He's the last crystal guardian."

Tingle can't be playable. Because then he'd see a Great Fairy, and the entire world of Hyrule would subsequently enter a state of chaos.

As for playable males, if Agitha got in, I don't see why Rusl can't. Then there's Yuga, Agahnim, and Sahasrahla, from the Lost Timeline, which helps rep that particular timeline. Then of course, there's Groose.

I'm hoping for playable Ilia though. She can use Epona for some attacks!

Quote Originally Posted by SazandoraIsAwesome View Post
    Malon whose special attack will be to sing the Lon-Lon Ranch theme and make the bad guys cry
    Okay, that would be hilarious if they did that.

Hyrule Warriors news.

Agitha, who hails from The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, uses a parasol in battle, and can call upon and attack with insects.

Lana, who we speculated was Princess Lana of Captain N: The Game Master, is actually an original character. She is a witch who wields a book of magic in battle, and can create barriers to brush away enemies. When the barrier is broken, however, the shock will cause her damage.

Also revealed, Link’s Hook Shot will make a reappearance. It can be used to reach places normally not accessible.

Additionally, when you have certain strengthening items on hand, it’s possible bring down the moon from The Legend of Zelda: Majora’s Mask as an attack.

Hyrule Warriors is due out for Wii U on September 26 in North America and September 19 in Europe.

After I posted that I went into researching potential male characters and I had forgotten about Ghirahim, who would be badass to use.

Also Fierce Deity Link would be interesting to see as well as Mikau and the Skull Kid.

† I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†
    Friend Code: 4811-6937-0414 PM me if you want to add me for your friend safari
    My RE Shiny Pokemon: x1x1x1x1x2
    My Shiny Pokemon Attained with Breeding + MM: x3x1x1

I kinda want them to have one of the characters to just be four Toon Links that are controlled as a mob that operate as a whirlwind of cuts and slashing.

Tetra and SSB-inspired Sheik would be rad as well. Romani and/or Cremia might be cool if they can summon aliens, and Ravio could show off some of the weapons from ALBW that Link doesn't use in this.

In terms of Downfall timeline repping, Error seems like a good candidate.

Quote Originally Posted by Excitable Boy View Post
    I kinda want them to have one of the characters to just be four Toon Links that are controlled as a mob that operate as a whirlwind of cuts and slashing.

Tetra and SSB-inspired Sheik would be rad as well. Romani and/or Cremia might be cool if they can summon aliens, and Ravio could show off some of the weapons from ALBW that Link doesn't use in this.

In terms of Downfall timeline repping, Error seems like a good candidate.
    1. That would be Overkill (A single Link can kill hundreds of enemies, imagine how many more monster deaths we 'll have with four Links lol

2. Alien showdown. Now that's what I want to see in the game. Prepare to die from laughs, as the aliens will attack with the cows they stole in MM. How? Cows will appear in the battlefield, the aliens will come to pick 'em up, but somehow they 'll screw up and the cows will fall on the heads of the enemies, killing them.

3. Message popping while in gameplay. ''Error joins the fray.'' Seconds later, the game crashes for the enemies, and you can kill them without the most single opposition!

Quote Originally Posted by Excitable Boy View Post
    Ravio could show off some of the weapons from ALBW that Link doesn't use in this.
    I second that, but Ravio's a scaredy cat, so it could be more of a comedic fighting style (not that I mind)

Quote Originally Posted by Hero of Truth View Post
    1. That would be Overkill (A single Link can kill hundreds of enemies, imagine how many more monster deaths we 'll have with four Links lol
    To be fair, those Four Links are will be Toon Links, and so they'll be smaller and weaker than Adult Link. They also only wield a quarter of the power of the FourSword each.
    Then again, a synchronised Hurricane Spin from those four would be a glorious supercell storm of bokoblin chunks. Make it happen Tecmo Ninjendo.
    Quote Originally Posted by Huspoel View Post
    You're saying some really smart stuff there.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonic Boom View Post
    Zelda is actually Queen Zelda this time around.
    ...What kind of bizarre universe is this?!

(I'm being dramatic, by the way.)

So who's her King? I bet she's a strong and independent pale Hyrulian woman. Ultra androgynous Link is a trainee?
    "What's The Last Guardian? Does he mean The Last of Us? Oh, Noctis! He's the last crystal guardian."

Quote Originally Posted by SazandoraIsAwesome View Post
    So who's her King? I bet she's a strong and independent pale Hyrulian woman. Ultra androgynous Link is a trainee?
    You don't need a King to be a Queen.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Lana=Lanaryu=Nayru THREE GODESSES CONFIRMED JK

If there running short on cool males to put in this game,Darunia,Skull Kid,Fierce Diety Link would be awesome
    FC:1693-1645-5618
    Friend Safari:Flying-Tropius,Farfetch'd,Woobat
    Friend Safari Want List:

Normal-Ditto
    Fighting-Breloom
    Flying-Rufflet,Fletchinder
    Grass-Swadloon
    Electric-Zebstrika,Helioptile
    Dark-Vullaby
    Fairy-Kirlia

Quote Originally Posted by Sonic Boom View Post
    I guess this means we won't see Daphnes in the game, at least not in the main story.

Wow, they're really putting a lot of Twilight Princess in there. I don't blame them, since the artstyle is so similar they don't need to change anything they import from TP.
    Quote Originally Posted by Huspoel View Post
    You're saying some really smart stuff there.

Quote Originally Posted by Aurath8 View Post
    Wow, they're really putting a lot of Twilight Princess in there. I don't blame them, since the artstyle is so similar they don't need to change anything they import from TP.
    Yeah, they are putting a lot of TP vibe in the game, but Link and Zelda look kinda ugly in those outfits, given the new design of the overall game (it is a HD version of Skyward Sword's style with a mix of TP realism, I think.)

Yeah I was thinking gorons, male zoras or random soldiers, but...meh. Still rooting for Ghirahim

Quote Originally Posted by Hero of Truth View Post
    New info for Hyrule Warriors released, Twilight Princess clothing for Link and Zelda and pics of Lana, Agitha, Argorok and Zant, stages revealed
    Oh my sweet Arceus yes please.

Agitha as a playable character is kinda odd. But I'll most likely be playing as Impa, Zelda, or Link for most of the time anyway. Although if that one screenshot with Midna in front of a horde of the Skeletons from OoT is some sort of special ability, then I might not even bother with Link lol. Zelda's special attacks look epic though. I wonder if she'll have an unlockable ability to transform into Sheik.

I'm really excited for this, I just hope they add a bit more flavor from older games instead of primarily using the costumes/monsters/characters from the most recent ones.

I know it's probably too much to ask for, but I REALLY hope Vaati makes some sort of appearance in this.
    3DS FC: 4656-8034-3856
    Ice Safari: Snover, Bergmite, Lapras

VM or PM me so I can add you back!

Downloadable TP clothes for Link and Zelda?Zant?TP looking variant of Kakoriko Village?Bridge of Eldin?Who else thinks this might take place in TP's timeline?

"Do you dare to fight evil's might?I'll be the last one standing in a flash of light."
    I have claimed Inigo,Fire Emblem for the GBA,Open Your Heart from Sonic Aventure and Electabuzz!

Quote Originally Posted by Shinehollow View Post
    Downloadable TP clothes for Link and Zelda?Zant?TP looking variant of Kakoriko Village?Bridge of Eldin?Who else thinks this might take place in TP's timeline?
    No one. I really hope you're kidding.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

WOW,Team Ninja does really have an impact on the Playable Characters in this game.Inly confirmed Male is Link and have 5 girls,Impa,Zelda,Midna,Agitha and Lana why do they all end with an A???
    I want Skull Kid playable
    Friend Safari Want List:

Normal-Ditto
    Fighting-Breloom
    Grass-Swadloon
    Dark-Vullaby
    Fairy-Kirlia

Because why settle for a B when you know you can get an A?

I have a theory about the Robot in the Zelda U trailer,The game can be a sequel to Skyward Sword,which explains the minority of Zelda landmarks,and since Lanayru Mines are not in Zelda games after this game the robot can be made by the Lanaryulean Forces who are fighting against the Hylians for Territory
    Friend Safari Want List:

Normal-Ditto
    Fighting-Breloom
    Grass-Swadloon
    Dark-Vullaby
    Fairy-Kirlia

Page 261 of 275 FirstFirst ... 161211251257258259260261262263264265271 ... LastLast