182 25.93%
  • Wind Waker

173 24.64%
  • Ocarina of Time

292 41.60%
  • Others

223 31.77%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 264 of 275 FirstFirst ... 164214254260261262263264265266267268274 ... LastLast
Results 6,576 to 6,600 of 6865

Thread: Zelda games discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Taodragon View Post
    New trailer is out.

It shows Ruto, Darunia and Sheik gameplay along with the human-like bosses like Zant. Also, it looks like Valga does turn into a dragon, so the Volvagia theory may be right if he's his super or something related.
    There's so much potential in this game. I love it.

Does anyone want any particular costumes to be shown besides the ones already announced?

Quote Originally Posted by Zibdas View Post
    There's so much potential in this game. I love it.

Does anyone want any particular costumes to be shown besides the ones already announced?
    Well Oot, TP and SS clothing is already confirmed for the game, so the only one missing is Toon Link and Toon Zelda. Given that Link and Zelda in WW had vastly different proportions to any other 3D game's incarnations, I think they may even end up as their own characters rather than costumes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Huspoel View Post
    You're saying some really smart stuff there.

Hyrule Warriors direct on Monday.

http://www.nintendo.com/nintendo-direct/08-04-2014/

No co-op online play for Hyrule Warriors.

Nintendo going all retro on us! We're getting blasted from the past!

Wow that's actually really unfortunate. So I wonder how the co-op works then, I can't imagine the game lends itself well to splitscreen, and having to the second player forced to remain close to first player so the camera can see both seems clunky.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

I'm not upset about this. I've got two other Zelda fans living in my house already, and one of them is a really good sport.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    Wow that's actually really unfortunate. So I wonder how the co-op works then, I can't imagine the game lends itself well to splitscreen, and having to the second player forced to remain close to first player so the camera can see both seems clunky.
    They've stated that the Gamepad can be used as a separate screen, thankfully.
    Venemo Oscuridad - 6 Battles
    My Secret Base, Version 2.

*Sigh* I guess its okay, I rarely play a warrior game online. I mean, it would be cool to have it sure, but its not exactly killing me that it's not there. Just maybe, a bit confusing as to why not.
    BLAH

I can only assume it was just too much work for them, possible with syncing enemies. There are a lot.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

why does the HW Direct have to coincide with tonight's Daily Show

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    I can only assume it was just too much work for them, possible with syncing enemies. There are a lot.
    There's two other Warriors games on Wii U that work fine with online co-op.

Direct link is up. Direct is approximatly 26 minutes long.

http://www.nintendo.com/nintendo-direct/08-04-2014/

I really hope Minish Cap gets some form of representation in HW, mostly because it's the first LoZ game I played. So far, its only been the N64, GC, and Wii console games that have gotten some form of representation in the games, though I could be wrong in that regard. Oh well, less than 5 minutes left.

- Cuccos will chase you but they can also help you
    - WHAT A TEASE! Shiek transforms but doesn't show the new form. Probably Zelda
    - Zant confirmed playable with a Scimitar.
    - Ghirahim also playable, with a Demon Blade
    - WE CAN CUT GRASS! BEST ZELDA GAME EVER 10/10!!!!!!
    - Lana gets a Summoning Gate as a third Weapon. Summons Cuccos. Beware.
    - Focus Spirit increases character's abilities. Must fill a Magic Gauge.
    - Chain Chomp skin for Link's Guantlet. More DLC incoming likely.
    - Leveling and Crafting badges makes you stronger
    - You can find weapons with skills and fuse them into weapons without skills. Skill effects vary.
    - Adventure Mode: Complete specific challenges on a map to unlock new challenges. Get good stuff from it, including characters.
    - 2-Player gives you separate screens
    - Look at Ganondorf's hair. It's beautiful. Oh yeah he's playable, but look at his hair! Must be using L'Oreal. Best hair ever. He also uses a set of demon swords. Did I mention how great his hair is?
    - Club Nintendo Members can get the Demon King Costume set, TP, and OoT costume for Ganon.
    - Select retailer pre-order bonuses for the different Link and Zelda costumes. No infor from what retailers as of yet.
    Last edited by Recon; 5th August 2014 at 5:31 AM.
        Spoiler:- Want my Friend Code?:

Meh. I'll watch this. I think I'll end up buying this in the end.

DIRECT JOKE DONE.

I heard female pronouns applied to Sheik

how dare they

The world is doomed. Ganondorf obtained a Heart Container.

Ganondorf's hair was the best part of the direct, hands down.
        Spoiler:- Want my Friend Code?:

I lost it when Aonuma expressed that he'd never considered the idea of Link dragging the Moon down with the Hookshot. Big surprise, that.

Ganondorf seems awesome though.

Quote Originally Posted by Akashin View Post
    I lost it when Aonuma expressed that he'd never considered the idea of Link dragging the Moon down with the Hookshot. Big surprise, that.
    It's a trap. That's what he originally thought when designing Majora's Mask. Link was meant to be the main villain...

In all seriousness, we have two characters who can pull two different-sized moons.

After that, I'm actually considering getting Hyrule Warriors now! The only bad part was the translator's letter "s." Like seriously, your job is to talk. Learn how to. Anyways, it looks like a really fun game, and it'll be a new experience for me, since I've never played a Dynasty Warriors game.
    3DS FC: 1762-3779-2632
    I have claimed Empoleon, Rosalina, and Super Mario Galaxy!
    Pokégyms

Current Hunt: Cresselia

I must say, that direct (only just watched it now) may well have convinced me to try out the game, as I really like the variety of characters and levels and abilities/moves available!

Does anyone know if they will have local-multiplayer, or is it entirely singleplayer? Went a bit further into the presentation and it got shown off.
    Last edited by tomatohater; 5th August 2014 at 12:37 PM.
    Too much water guys!

I dont know if anyone mentioned this already, but Ganondorf's design looks very much like Demise from SS, so maybe in the story part of the game Ghirahim works with him due to the similarities? The sword even looks similar to Ghirahim in his sword form image.jpg <-------- the big one
    Last edited by AyameTori; 5th August 2014 at 3:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AyameTori View Post
    I dont know if anyone mentioned this already, but Ganondorf's design looks very much like Demise from SS, so maybe in the story part of the game Ghirahim works with him due to the similarities? The sword even looks similar to Ghirahim in his sword form image.jpg <-------- the big one
    Link, Zelda, Impa, and Ganondorf all resemble their Skyward Sword counterparts. Hence why.

Lana is so going to be OP.. summoning a Cucco on a Large Map!
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr

MikeSharpeWriter.com -Project Elfish Jarate

3DS - 3007 - 8991 - 4413 (VM/PM me to add you)

I've already pre ordered at GameStop. I really hope I wasn't screwed out of a pre order bonus.

If someone could PM me a code for Smash 3DS I'll love you forever and probably cry tears of joy.
    3DS friend code: 3325-1502-8082
    Gen VI Shinies: Rhyperior, Milotic, Klingklang, Latias, Blissey, Gliscor, Breloom, Scizor, Medicham, Gengar, Ninetales, Cloyster, and more if I can find my White 2 game.

Quote Originally Posted by billybobjoefizz View Post
    I've already pre ordered at GameStop. I really hope I wasn't screwed out of a pre order bonus.
    Well you can always cancel it if some other place offers a bonus, and if GameStop starts offering one you'll get it.

Large collections of pictures are up.

http://i.imgur.com/m0rf3to.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/th045u8.jpg

Ghirahim and Zant do serve Magnifi-dorf in this game, and this scene confirms a Villains story mode as well, unless this scene is also used in the main campaign.

Page 264 of 275 FirstFirst ... 164214254260261262263264265266267268274 ... LastLast