No co-op online play for Hyrule Warriors.
Nintendo going all retro on us! We're getting blasted from the past!
Wow that's actually really unfortunate. So I wonder how the co-op works then, I can't imagine the game lends itself well to splitscreen, and having to the second player forced to remain close to first player so the camera can see both seems clunky.
Venemo Oscuridad - 8 Battles
Anyone who says all pokemon are created equal cearly hasn't had much experience with Unown.
*Sigh* I guess its okay, I rarely play a warrior game online. I mean, it would be cool to have it sure, but its not exactly killing me that it's not there. Just maybe, a bit confusing as to why not.
Direct link is up. Direct is approximatly 26 minutes long.
Wii U NNID: SonicBoom93
I really hope Minish Cap gets some form of representation in HW, mostly because it's the first LoZ game I played. So far, its only been the N64, GC, and Wii console games that have gotten some form of representation in the games, though I could be wrong in that regard. Oh well, less than 5 minutes left.
- Cuccos will chase you but they can also help you
- WHAT A TEASE! Shiek transforms but doesn't show the new form.
- Zant confirmed playable with a Scimitar.
- Ghirahim also playable, with a Demon Blade
- WE CAN CUT GRASS! BEST ZELDA GAME EVER 10/10!!!!!!
- Lana gets a Summoning Gate as a third Weapon. Summons Cuccos. Beware.
- Focus Spirit increases character's abilities. Must fill a Magic Gauge.
- Chain Chomp skin for Link's Guantlet. More DLC incoming likely.
- Leveling and Crafting badges makes you stronger
- You can find weapons with skills and fuse them into weapons without skills. Skill effects vary.
- Adventure Mode: Complete specific challenges on a map to unlock new challenges. Get good stuff from it, including characters.
- 2-Player gives you separate screens
- Look at Ganondorf's hair. It's beautiful. Oh yeah he's playable, but look at his hair! Must be using L'Oreal. Best hair ever. He also uses a set of demon swords. Did I mention how great his hair is?
- Club Nintendo Members can get the Demon King Costume set, TP, and OoT costume for Ganon.
- Select retailer pre-order bonuses for the different Link and Zelda costumes. No infor from what retailers as of yet.
Last edited by Recon; 5th August 2014 at 4:31 AM.
Spoiler:- Want my Friend Code?:
Meh. I'll watch this. I think I'll end up buying this in the end.
DIRECT JOKE DONE.
I heard female pronouns applied to Sheik
how dare they
The world is doomed. Ganondorf obtained a Heart Container.
Ganondorf's hair was the best part of the direct, hands down.
Spoiler:- Want my Friend Code?:
I lost it when Aonuma expressed that he'd never considered the idea of Link dragging the Moon down with the Hookshot. Big surprise, that.
Ganondorf seems awesome though.
After that, I'm actually considering getting Hyrule Warriors now! The only bad part was the translator's letter "s." Like seriously, your job is to talk. Learn how to. Anyways, it looks like a really fun game, and it'll be a new experience for me, since I've never played a Dynasty Warriors game.
3DS FC: 1762-3779-2632
I have claimed Empoleon, Rosalina, and Super Mario Galaxy!
Current Hunt: Regigigas
I must say, that direct (only just watched it now) may well have convinced me to try out the game, as I really like the variety of characters and levels and abilities/moves available!
Does anyone know if they will have local-multiplayer, or is it entirely singleplayer?Went a bit further into the presentation and it got shown off.
Last edited by tomatohater; 5th August 2014 at 11:37 AM.
Many were enlightened after the Awakening..
We can protect the Fire Emblem again, if we work together...
I dont know if anyone mentioned this already, but Ganondorf's design looks very much like Demise from SS, so maybe in the story part of the game Ghirahim works with him due to the similarities? The sword even looks similar to Ghirahim in his sword form image.jpg <-------- the big one
Last edited by AyameTori; 5th August 2014 at 2:56 PM.
I've already pre ordered at GameStop. I really hope I wasn't screwed out of a pre order bonus.
If someone could PM me a code for Smash 3DS I'll love you forever and probably cry tears of joy.
3DS friend code: 3325-1502-8082
Gen VI Shinies: Rhyperior, Milotic, Klingklang, Latias, Blissey, Gliscor, Breloom, Scizor, Medicham, Gengar, Ninetales, Cloyster, and more if I can find my White 2 game.