180 25.75%
  • Wind Waker

173 24.75%
  • Ocarina of Time

292 41.77%
  • Others

222 31.76%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 270 of 275 FirstFirst ... 170220260266267268269270271272273274 ... LastLast
Results 6,726 to 6,750 of 6856

Thread: Zelda games discussion

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    Ironically, that's the last one I've done for my walkthrough in my channel, though I haven't published that one yet.

What you need to do here is stay away from the first Gohma when it appears. It only starts charging after you when you're half a map away from it. And in case it does get close, stun it with the bow and make a run for it to a farther location so it forgets about you. Of course, escape to a location with many enemies. The second Gohma will obviously slow you down with the first one still around, so stun both of them as quickly as you can and run.

For the start, target enemy Ghirahim's crowd, and then the east crowd. The crowd of enemies that start next to you should be left alone for when another mob gets mixed up with them for a higher and faster kill rate.
    Strangely enough, I've been always starting in the opposite direction of what you suggested, but your strategy sounds much more useful. xP Spamming the BBBY combo helps wonders (like Draco, I try not to summon the Bokoblins with that combo), too. I've also wondered for a while when the Gohmas start chasing me, distance wise... though I feel like half the map is a bit much for it to start going aggro. ;w; lol

And just recently, I somehow managed to complete my first page of badges, which is the Attack page for Zelda. xD Them Network Link missions (with the gold drop rewards, besides the weapon rewards) come in pretty handy at times.
    Trinity League: Psychic Gym Leader & Resort Manager (Wi-fi UU) | The Eternian Forces: Harena Region's Merchant
    3DS FC: 1977-0801-2134 | NNID: SilverLanayru | Rawr~ <3

"This is the sorceress of light, who takes to the battlefield her Book of Sorcery."

Pokégyms Badge Progress | Credits

After four tries and giving him more badges, I got Zant's Lvl. 3 weapon.

Quote Originally Posted by SilverLanayru View Post
    Strangely enough, I've been always starting in the opposite direction of what you suggested, but your strategy sounds much more useful. xP Spamming the BBBY combo helps wonders (like Draco, I try not to summon the Bokoblins with that combo), too. I've also wondered for a while when the Gohmas start chasing me, distance wise... though I feel like half the map is a bit much for it to start going aggro. ;w; lol

And just recently, I somehow managed to complete my first page of badges, which is the Attack page for Zelda. xD Them Network Link missions (with the gold drop rewards, besides the weapon rewards) come in pretty handy at times.
    Lookie here. I got the video up: http://youtu.be/S0n-busKNzA
    Last edited by AuraChannelerChris; 5th November 2014 at 3:02 AM.

After four tries and giving him more badges, I got Zant's Lvl. 3 weapon.
    I sympathize. Zant's Level 3 weapon is one of the tougher ones, since Zant generally sucks at killing captains. It's the second to last one I completed... with the last one being Lana's Level 3 Summoning Gate, which I still need to do.
    Competitive/IGRMT Mod and one of the writers for the PotW.

I make no claim of being perfect or always right. Take everything I say with a grain of salt.

Quote Originally Posted by KillerDraco View Post
    I sympathize. Zant's Level 3 weapon is one of the tougher ones, since Zant generally sucks at killing captains. It's the second to last one I completed... with the last one being Lana's Level 3 Summoning Gate, which I still need to do.
    Oh yes. Killing Fi and Sheik were easy, the Fiery Aeralfos were decent, but Ghirahim was a pain.

I technically destroyed the stalks quickly and then left that extra Fiery Aeralfos to wreck my base while I wrecked Ghirahim for four minutes of Weak Point Smash hits.

Oh, Zant. Why, I was just trying to get his Level 3 yesterday.

I want to love him, and his moves are hilarious...but I too agree that it's really frustrating fighting bosses and commanders with him. I might just have to over-level him.
    Venemo Oscuridad - 6 Battles
    My Secret Base, Version 2.

Lookie here. I got the video up: http://youtu.be/S0n-busKNzA
    Oh dang, you use your special attacks more than I do. ._. And you barely made it within the required time, too... I should do that. xD
    I think I'm gonna attempt this sometime tonight, depending on how many Network Link missions I feel like finishing. But yes, this looks very helpful~
    I don't have Ghirahim's Level 3 weapon unlocked yet, though I'm still able to do a decent amount of damage with my current strongest weapon, so I probably don't need to worry too much about that part.
    Trinity League: Psychic Gym Leader & Resort Manager (Wi-fi UU) | The Eternian Forces: Harena Region's Merchant

"This is the sorceress of light, who takes to the battlefield her Book of Sorcery."

Majora's Mask 3D Confrimed!!

Spring '15
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr

MikeSharpeWriter.com -Project Elfish Jarate

3DS - 3007 - 8991 - 4413 (VM/PM me to add you)

Now I can finally play Majora's Mask, this is as good an excuse as any.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

I've been waiting for the day when Majora's Mask 3D would happen.
    Though to be honest, considering I haven't played the entirety of the both the original OoT and MM (though I know their plots very well), it's probably time I prioritize getting OoT 3D first before MM 3D comes out. I've been wanting to get it for a long while, but I've been prioritizing other games. >.<

Anyway, in Hyrule Warriors stuff... that annoying mission to get Ghirahim's Heart Piece, I did a lot better thanks to AuraChannelerChris's strategy, but this time, I was 8 seconds off from getting A rank. I guess I'm still getting there. ;w;

I'm not getting Majora's Mask if they don't include more dungeons.

I have a good feeling they won't include more dungeons.

How have I not noticed this page before now :O

I am so excited for Majora's Mask. I no doubt will be getting it on release day, just like I did with the original... 14 years ago.

Guess it's time for me to play MM now...

Also, Link with the Spinner looks REALLY interesting. Gonna be spinning around all over the map.
        Spoiler:- Want my Friend Code?:

Quote Originally Posted by Zachmac View Post
    I'm not getting Majora's Mask if they don't include more dungeons.

I have a good feeling they won't include more dungeons.
    Run with that feeling, because I sincerely doubt there will be.

I don't see the need for it, either. The dungeons are nicely expansive for the most part, and it's not like there's a shortage of things to do besides them.

Quote Originally Posted by Akashin View Post
    Run with that feeling, because I sincerely doubt there will be.

I don't see the need for it, either. The dungeons are nicely expansive for the most part, and it's not like there's a shortage of things to do besides them.
    Well... Personally while I believe Majora's Mask has one of the best collection of sidequests in a Zelda game, the main quest is very lacking, IMO. The dungeons are no more expansive than any other game, honestly, and there were very weak transitions, too. That said, Majora's Mask lives and breathes on its NPCs and sidequests, and the ability to re-battle bosses was a nice touch.

Also, Goht is one of my favorite boss battles ever. I don't care who you are or what you think of any other aspect of this game, but chasing down a robot goat that shoots lighting and lasers while dropping bombs in a high speed chase is a brilliant concept and one that is very, very fun to play.

I make no claim of being perfect or always right. Take everything I say with a grain of salt.

Quote Originally Posted by Akashin View Post
    With the three-days mechanic, I feel like those side quest are more of a chore then a game.

But that's just me.

Okay. Agitha's Lvl. 3 weapon mission is a total pain. Her attacks are so slow and the dozens of Dinolfos are faster than her.

I might as well just have a second player and choose Epona to take care of everything.

Okay. Agitha's Lvl. 3 weapon mission is a total pain. Her attacks are so slow and the dozens of Dinolfos are faster than her.

I might as well just have a second player and choose Epona to take care of everything.
    Agitha's isn't too bad if you can make it through the first wave of Dinolfos. I've found that the key to success with her... would be utilizing her beetles. Yes, they're slow, but they can be abused. I tended to spam BBY; if you start it up prior to Dinolfos reaching you, the beetle will spawn right as they get in range of the circle, and be tossed into the air. From there, it's just a matter of spamming BBY to keep juggling them; don't get too close if you don't have to, and don't go for the weak points unless one is right in front of you, or you've thinned their number. Trying to get in the middle of them to hit a weak point can lead to you taking unnecessary damage. And of course, you can spam her special attack (X) at any given interval. Managed to take care of it in two tries.

I was never a fan of MM but it's pretty cool that it's coming since a lot of people were hoping for it.

Quote Originally Posted by KillerDraco View Post
    Agitha's isn't too bad if you can make it through the first wave of Dinolfos. I've found that the key to success with her... would be utilizing her beetles. Yes, they're slow, but they can be abused. I tended to spam BBY; if you start it up prior to Dinolfos reaching you, the beetle will spawn right as they get in range of the circle, and be tossed into the air. From there, it's just a matter of spamming BBY to keep juggling them; don't get too close if you don't have to, and don't go for the weak points unless one is right in front of you, or you've thinned their number. Trying to get in the middle of them to hit a weak point can lead to you taking unnecessary damage. And of course, you can spam her special attack (X) at any given interval. Managed to take care of it in two tries.
    Well, thank you. That strategy helped a lot, and now I have her lvl. 3 weapon.

I also found out you can poke Link's whole Weak Point Gauge four times if you hit twice, dodge quickly, and then poke twice again.

Majora's Mask 3D is too good to be true, even though it was just confirmed. It's almost like a dream, but it's indeed a dream come true.

No doubt, I'm super excited. What a treat to behold. Majora's Mask is by far in my Top 3 Zelda games, so this is going to be a wonderful adventure to re-explore.

~I just wanna feel that rhythm~
    Twitter @TrainerTrevino

Huh. MM3D is probably the most interesting part of the direct for me, along with getting a bit more info on Xenoblade Chronicles X. Anyway, I never beat Majora's Mask, I got to the Great Bay and just dropped it for some reason. I do intend to pick it up and try to finish it this time though, as even though I didn't beat it entirely, what I did play was more fun to me then the entirety of Ocarina of Time, and I'm probably going to get lynched for saying that. I don't know what made me prefer Majora's Mask over Ocarina, perhaps it's the various transformations, or that the NPC's in my opinion had more character then they did in Ocarina, or the feel of impending doom no matter where you go. Speaking of Doom, the Moon definitely benefitted from the graphical upgrade, and it looks rather unsettling, moreso then it did before. Can't wait to see Fierce Deity Link in all it's game-breaking glory.
    I'm just going to apologize for my future self if I say anything stupid or offensive.

3DS FC:2036-7044-2312
    NNID: AuraStorm13

MM3D is pretty cool, can't say I'm awfully excited for it though, since I never bothered to finish the original purely because the 3 day mechanic was such an irritant at the time. I'm leaning on Nintendo to put in some kind of levellers to make the whole thing a bit easier this time round, like they did with OoT.

The limited edition for Europe does looks awesome, though. Will be ordering as soon as the opportunity arises.
    [CYTUS]
    ICE - L
    eyemedia - Bloody Purity
    xi - FREEDOM DiVE↓

I'm sure they'll make some minor improvements that make things more convenient.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Wait a minute... if MM 3D is confirmed... then those damned skeletal fish whose name will never be mentioned again... are BACK?!

Holy crap, they better remove them, can't handle more of them... especially in 3D.

I'm excited for Majora's Mask 3D. By far my favourite Zelda game. Now I'll be able to own the two N64 games on my 3DS.

Page 270 of 275 FirstFirst ... 170220260266267268269270271272273274 ... LastLast