292 41.60%
  • Others

223 31.77%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 275 of 275 FirstFirst ... 175225265271272273274275
Results 6,851 to 6,865 of 6865

Thread: Zelda games discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Cloneydew2000 View Post
    Oh I see. How do I unlock them? Adventure mode or just through weapon drops?
    Weapon drops. I've got a few from my Link, Samus and Capitan Falcon Amiibos.

It's very Random. One of the first drops after the release of that DLC was the top end Epona.
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr

MikeSharpeWriter.com -Project Elfish Jarate

3DS - 3007 - 8991 - 4413 (VM/PM me to add you)

Oh I see. How do I unlock them? Adventure mode or just through weapon drops?
    Random weapon drops.

So I finally just unlocked Agitha. Cause I needed the Water Bomb card to do so and I earned it where you had to do KO 800 enemies in less than 10 minutes. I really need to level up some warriors and get more A ranks. Still need to unlock Zant and Ghirahim.

So, how do you unlock better spinners?
    Also I HATE the mission that unlocks Lana's Kokiri spear. HOW does one do it!?? Any advice?

-Uh oh.

Also I HATE the mission that unlocks Lana's Kokiri spear. HOW does one do it!?? Any advice?
    They do it like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0dkO5PfniBM

It's actually simple. The spear's range is pretty poor, but the end of the B string combo is enough to KO many enemies.

The requirements for an A rank are as follows:
    1200 enemy kills
    Win < 15:00
    Take less than 4000 (10 hearts) of damage overall

Spam your B combo. It's your only good move. If you see an officer charging up an attack, cancel out of your current animation with your dodge, and get behind the officer. When the weak-point gauge shows, break it.

Use your super attack sparingly, it has a long animation and doesn't hit a lot of enemies. You're graded on time so you need to get stuff done fast.

As soon as you hit around 1100 kills and can go into the enemy's base, drop everything and run over there. You should be able to get the last 100 kills in their base or on your way there easily.

Other General tips:
    If you dodge and hold the button while holding a certain direction, you automatically go into a run. Upon going into a run, the only way to be interrupted is if you get hit, you attack, or stop. So, once you start running, you can release the dodge button and you'll stay in a run.
    Materials and weapons will automatically be picked up at the end of the battle. No need to spend extra time running around the battlefield looking for loot you think you have missed.
    Try not to pick up hearts, this will allow you to see how much damage you've sustained and whether or not you're still in contention for an A rank.
        Spoiler:- Want my Friend Code?:

Ok, today was odd day. I was trying to get secondary Gold Skulltulas in Hyrule Warriors. I was doing the Lake Hylia level, and when I was going ty challenge Zelda, King Dodongo appeared. It was important part of mission, so I went to challenge it, but then I saw this in front of me.

King Dodongo looking more badass than usual? I was so confused about fact that it was looking like that, is it some sort of special thing or what? Because i did some other levels with King Dodongo in it, but they looked like usual.
    Click my babies to help them to grow!

I have claimed Zebstrika! Thunder zebra power!
    I have also claimed Sacred Grove theme from The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess!
    In-game name:Annabel
    Friend-code: 4957-3860-9818

King Dodongo looking more badass than usual? I was so confused about fact that it was looking like that, is it some sort of special thing or what? Because i did some other levels with King Dodongo in it, but they looked like usual.
    Yeah, Dodongo looks different in that level, probably because it's from a different time. While dodognos in that game usually resemble the ones from the original LoZ, this guy is more like the one from OoT.
    Venemo Oscuridad - 6 Battles
    My Secret Base, Version 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Zachmac View Post
    Yeah, Dodongo looks different in that level, probably because it's from a different time. While dodognos in that game usually resemble the ones from the original LoZ, this guy is more like the one from OoT.
    Ah, that makes sense. I haven't watched OoT let's plays long time or played the game on my own, so I didn't remember that it looked like that. Thanks for giving me explanation, no need to be confused any more

That is nice touch any way.

I have also claimed Sacred Grove theme from The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess!

Hey... i like Twilight Princess

I did it.

I finally did it.

I 100% THE ADVENTURE MAP!

Now to grind materials for badges and level characters for the Master Quest map.

Quote Originally Posted by Recon View Post
    I did it.

I finally did it.

I 100% THE ADVENTURE MAP!

Now to grind materials for badges and level characters for the Master Quest map.
    Congrats. I still need to pick up a few stray heart pieces/containers, but I did grab all the weapons and A-ranks. Then I need to seriously hit the MasterQuest Map... and I haven't even touched the game since the Mario Kart 8 DLC came out, so there's quite a bit to catch up on.
    Competitive/IGRMT Mod and one of the writers for the PotW.

I make no claim of being perfect or always right. Take everything I say with a grain of salt.

Decided to do some of the TP map.

All I can say for now is that I'm not going to be touching with a 50 foot pole. My word some enemies are brutal. 1 hit can deal between 4-10 hearts. Let's not even talk about attacks that are multi-hit.

Quote Originally Posted by Recon View Post
    Decided to do some of the TP map.

All I can say for now is that I'm not going to be touching with a 50 foot pole. My word some enemies are brutal. 1 hit can deal between 4-10 hearts. Let's not even talk about attacks that are multi-hit.
    You know, you're not alone. I have been stuck in TP map for while now, just because Dark Lisalfoses are so darn strong and to get A rank, you can't take more than 10 hearts of damage. So, no thank you.

Me and my sister got today some extra costumes in Hyrule warriors. They weren't eve expesive, we had some leftover money, so we bought them. I just love Link's Twilight era costume, brings so many lovely memories in my mind.

I have question, too. I'm trying to get secondary skulltulas in legend mode and there is those restricitions. If i can use only or example rapier, can i use glittering or gleaming rapier to get skulltula or do i need to use polished rapier?
    Last edited by Sutittaja; 24th December 2014 at 5:01 PM.

Page 275 of 275 FirstFirst ... 175225265271272273274275