186 25.83%
  • Wind Waker

177 24.58%
  • Ocarina of Time

293 40.69%
  • Others

233 32.36%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 276 of 287 FirstFirst ... 176226266272273274275276277278279280286 ... LastLast
Results 6,876 to 6,900 of 7173

Thread: Zelda games discussion

So, at Gamestop, the Majora's Mask pin is what you get alongside a Code Name Steam pre-order? Did I get that right?

....I'm really confused by this. I mean, sure, that game could probably use the boost in sales when it comes out...but really?

Edit:
    You can see the adventure map at the end of the Hyrule Warriors DLC segment of the direct, in the background. It seems you start in the center, and that you can branch off in all four directions surrounding that spot. Likewise, in Majora's Mask, Clock Town was the in the center of Termania, and you had to pass through it in order to reach another one of the four regions in the game.

That's a cool touch.
    Last edited by Zachmac; 15th January 2015 at 6:23 AM.
    Venemo Oscuridad - 8 Battles
    Anyone who says all pokemon are created equal cearly hasn't had much experience with Unown.

UK preorders for the MM New 3DS XL are up, along with bundles of MM3D with the other types of New 3DS. All the console bundles have the Skull Kid figurine included, which is nice.

Still wondering why they didn't bother mentioning Hyrule Warriors in the EU Direct. Tingle looks as unsettling in HD as I expected, which is perfect.
    Last edited by Blazios; 15th January 2015 at 2:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Blazios View Post
    [URL="http://store.nintendo.co.uk/nintendo-3ds/the-legend-of-zelda-majoras-mask-3d.list"]Still wondering why they didn't bother mentioning Hyrule Warriors in the EU Direct. Tingle looks as unsettling in HD as I expected, which is perfect.
    Weirder still, Aonuma said himself Europe and Japan will be getting the DLC a week earlier than America for some evil Nintendo executive reason.

Patch incoming for Hyrule Warriors with the MM update

So many good changes coming with this patch, restarting battles, seeing how much damage you've taken, deleting skills on weapons. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
        Spoiler:- Want my Friend Code?:

Restart on maps is so much welcomed. I had to die on purpose just to restart on massive blunders.

i started getting into the Zelda games a few years ago. I downloaded Majora's Mask from virtual console for the Wii and to this day, i still haven't gotten past the first level. smh. just tso confusing to me i don't know why...

"My Popularity in the Pokemon Universe continues to shine like the Aura that is with me. A full-feature movie, 4 two-parter episodes from the Sinnoh, Unova, and Kalos anime sagas, a 5-episode arc featuring my trainer Korrina, 3 appearances in the Smash Bros games and a Poke spokespearson for the Pokemon Trading Card commercials and the upcoming Pokken Fighters game. May I soon reach the fame that belongs to Pikachu"

3DS Friend code - 3007 9374 1244

I finally unlocked every weapon on Adventure Mode.
    Now I just need to finally get around to buying that DLC.
    Anyone who says all pokemon are created equal cearly hasn't had much experience with Unown.

I apologise if this has already been asked, but in Hyrule Warriors where is goodfor grinding? I have heard that for the Majora's Mask DLC you will need high level warriors, and my warriors are fairly low soo, yeah, if anyone knows good places to grind xp, please share!

Quote Originally Posted by Cloneydew2000 View Post
    I apologise if this has already been asked, but in Hyrule Warriors where is goodfor grinding? I have heard that for the Majora's Mask DLC you will need high level warriors, and my warriors are fairly low soo, yeah, if anyone knows good places to grind xp, please share!
    It depends if you have the dlc or not. If you do, Master Quest adventure map bottom left corner has a rack up KOS mission which is stupid easy to level up with.

If not, the reward Map True companions is your next best bet.

Quote Originally Posted by Recon View Post
    It depends if you have the dlc or not. If you do, Master Quest adventure map bottom left corner has a rack up KOS mission which is stupid easy to level up with.
    I rather like F16 (the one northeast) because that place is an easy way to grind for Imprisoned materials along a bunch of Link materials.

A game I'd like to see for the franchise is a Pokemon Stadium/Colliseum type game where you can fight EVERY Boss and Min Boss from every Zelda game (bar the fail and horrid Phillips CD games of course), set up a huge room with doors and the only way Link can fight the main bosses and open the door is by solving a puzzle that involves the main item(s) used to defeat the boss like having to go through a maze filled with bomb-able rocks to face Dodongo or the Hookshot to pull a bridge across a huge gap to reach Slime Eel. And all the enemies are in 3D and you must go on a quest to find ALL the items and keys necessary to fight the bosses.
    "Hey! Don't pawn your trash on me!" Watchy Watchog

What do you mean reward map? (I'm not super up to date with everything about this game, so sorry!)

Quote Originally Posted by Cloneydew2000 View Post
    What do you mean reward map? (I'm not super up to date with everything about this game, so sorry!)
    Clear illustrations and special singular maps will open up.

If you wait five minutes before grabbing a friend on True Companions, every named character you fight will only have a sliver of their health bar, makes it much easier. Rupee grind for that, as well.

Majora's Mask DLC is out. It sort of bugs me that they used Proxi for Young Link instead of Tattle...oh well, I can't complain.
    Getting to use the Fierce Deity is awesome, and converting SP to magic is pretty neat to. If only Ghirahim had a magic-creating mechanic like that.

Is it just me, or are the loading times...slower?

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    Is it just me, or are the loading times...slower?
    Not just you, I'm experiencing slower loading times too.

Must be because of the added functionality in the pause menu.

Does anyone know if I go to Gamestop at Midnight, will I have a shot at purchasing a Majora's mask 3dsxl launch day? I've heard of possible extras or people cancelling their order, but does anyone have any experience with such a thing? I seriously can't wait for this game, one of my favorite installments of the franchise.

2001' Pokemon Crystal team. Johto is my favorite region of Pokemon

F.C. 5301 1327 4714

The answer to your question, as you've asked it, is no - no one here knows that.

The GameStop location in question would have to be doing a midnight launch - which isn't standard, chain-wide, and not particularly common for what is only a new version of existing hardware - and they would have to be able to verify they haven't sold out of their pre-order stock. As you might imagine, calling your local GameStop(s) and asking this question will yield better results for you than asking random people on the Internet who don't know where you live.

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

Quote Originally Posted by Tactical Squirtle View Post
    Does anyone know if I go to Gamestop at Midnight, will I have a shot at purchasing a Majora's mask 3dsxl launch day? I've heard of possible extras or people cancelling their order, but does anyone have any experience with such a thing? I seriously can't wait for this game, one of my favorite installments of the franchise.
    I would not rely on Gamestop to have any MM New 3DS XL's available on Launch day because most, if not all their stores stock is taken by both online and in store pre-orders. It's a limited edition which means there's going to be limited stock and they can disappear quickly, so expecting to get one on launch day without pre-ordering it is highly unlikely. Call your local Gamestop and ask them before wasting the trip only to find out they don't have it.

If I were you and wanted the MM New 3DS XL but didn't pre order it, I would try your local retailers like Shopko, Target, Best Buy, Walmart, etc whatever you have where you live. There's a chance you might find one there if their stock hasn't been picked clean due to pre-orders. Typically people go for Gamestop first so other stores get missed.
    "I see now that the Circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."
    -Mewtwo
    Mega Snorlax make it happen GAME FREAK!!

3DS FC: 3308-4646-2043
    NNID: Zyon17

Wii U NNID: SonicBoom93

I was just about to post that. It's bizarre. I wonder if they'll be adapting specific games or just doing their own thing with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonic Boom View Post
    Meh, don't believe it, Nintendo will kill it quickly and send it whence it came. Nintendo would never allow for a live-action show (movie or series) based on its franchises after the fiasco called ''Super Mario Bros.''. And honestly, they don't even need one in the first place.

Interesting concept; IIRC Nintendo's talked about doing more with their IPs in their past, and expanding recognition for their francheeses beyond vidya and dolls could be the path to take with the Wii U dead in Japan while handhelds continue to die in the West.

Quote Originally Posted by Hero of Truth View Post
    Nintendo would never allow for a live-action show (movie or series) based on its franchises after the fiasco called ''Super Mario Bros.''. And honestly, they don't even need one in the first place.
    It's time to accept that the 90s are over.
    Last edited by Excitable Boy; 6th February 2015 at 9:45 PM.

Page 276 of 287 FirstFirst ... 176226266272273274275276277278279280286 ... LastLast