293 40.92%
  • Others

231 32.26%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 283 of 283 FirstFirst ... 183233273279280281282283
Results 7,051 to 7,057 of 7057

Thread: Zelda games discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    When you get right down to it, pretty much every video game has a very convenient explanation for its premise.
    "Pretty much every" meaning how many, exactly? Haven't you ever played any of the better RPGs or VNs? They are a minority, sure, but I never said otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by Aegiscalibur View Post
    "Pretty much every" meaning how many, exactly? Haven't you ever played any of the better RPGs or VNs? They are a minority, sure, but I never said otherwise.
    Yes, I have. And them being a minority leaves my statement correct. They are also a completely different type of game than any Zelda game is. People are always expecting too much story stuff from Zelda, and then when we get it they complain about it anyway.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Yes, I have. And them being a minority leaves my statement correct. They are also a completely different type of game than any Zelda game is. People are always expecting too much story stuff from Zelda, and then when we get it they complain about it anyway.
    Your real statement was the implication that I'm somehow unaware of these things and I should join in the praise because it's a video game.

Now, I'm one of the most cynical people around and have about zero illusions of past Zelda plots or expectations of any future ones. (In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if SS was the franchise killer for me.) But that's no reason not to hold a small rant now and then as a form of catharsis. If you can't even rant about it on internet forums, all those wasted hours will really become wasted. Well, I like ranting about motion controls more though.

Your real statement was the implication that I'm somehow unaware of these things and I should join in the praise because it's a video game.

Now, I'm one of the most cynical people around and have about zero illusions of past Zelda plots or expectations of any future ones. (In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if SS was the franchise killer for me.) But that's no reason not to hold a small rant now and then as a form of catharsis. If you can't even rant about it on internet forums, all those wasted hours will really become wasted. Well, I like ranting about motion controls more though.
    Not that you're unaware or should join in praise, but that's it's pointless to rant about something like this. I'm all for ranting on the internet, but it's really better to rant about something worthwhile.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

I A-Ranked everything on Ganon's Fury. Sweet.

But now I unlocked that other mode as well... How do you make the Weak Point Gauges appear on bosses without using all of your Focus Spirit?

You can only learn how when you break down the barriers pushing others away... ~Made by yours truly~
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris
    Youtube Channel - Shantae & The Pirate's Curse (Wii U)

Special: Ace Attorney - All Breakdowns (+ PL & PW:AA)

Not that you're unaware or should join in praise, but that's it's pointless to rant about something like this. I'm all for ranting on the internet, but it's really better to rant about something worthwhile.
    It feels lame to copy you, but welcome to the internet.

It feels lame to copy you, but welcome to the internet.
    Fair point.

Page 283 of 283 FirstFirst ... 183233273279280281282283